Himchan's First Day Of School [1/?]

~Innocent Love~

Himchan and Yongguk arrived at their destination: the front office. Himchan couldn't thank Yongguk enough but Yongguk had something in mind.

"Come on Channie~ please~?" Yongguk pouted.

"Gukkie, no~ I'm not ready~"

"Please~? It doesn't hurt~"

"No Gukkie~"

"Come on~ we already did it a couple of times~"

"But that was because nobody was looking~"

"We already went on a date~ just a kiss~?" Yongguk acted cutely just for Himchan since nobody has ever seen him act like that especially his other friends. To them, it'll probably be terrifying. To Himchan, he's too cute even if he does look manly doing it.

"Gukkie, why are you always making it hard for me to say no~?" Himchan childishly stomped his foot, it's not fair.

"Please~?" Yongguk puckered his lips at Himchan, using the duck lips.

"Aish! Okay okay!" Himchan quickly pecked Yongguk's waiting lips, Yongguk didn't like it that's it's too quick. Yongguk grabbed Himchan's chin and guided it towards his lips again.

Himchan squeaked and blushed but Yongguk wouldn't let go and wouldn't stop kissing him, "Mmmph!"

Yongguk pulled away, satisfied. "My adorable Channie~" he fondly Himchan's soft, flawless cheek.

Himchan got lost in Yongguk's eyes, his eyes were made for him. Everything Yongguk is, was perfectly made for him. Nobody else can have Yongguk like how Himchan has him. Yongguk is his and he was Yongguk's.

Unknowingly, Himchan leaned forward and pecked Yongguk's lips.

Yongguk grinned, "Channie's falling for me already~?"

"I-I just did that b-because you're being stupid!" He flushed a deep red, hoping that Yongguk wouldn't anymore or Himchan will really forcefully kiss next time. Wait! What was he thinking?! He's going to kiss Yongguk forcefully next time?! Himchan furrowed his eyebrows thinking about why he's thinking like that.

"Yeobo~?" Yongguk softly rubbed away the crease in the middle of Himchan's eyebrows. This made Himchan snap back to reality.

"Huh? What?"

"Yeobo~" He repeated, knowing that Himchan doesn't like to be called that.

"Yah!" Himchan smacks Yongguk on the chest, "I told you not to call me that!"

"But Channie~"

"Just go Gukkie~ I have business here in the office~" Himchan whined, Yongguk doesn't want to leave yet. They've been about 5 minutes here already, not even going into the front office. Yongguk is adorable and all but Himchan needs to do his business so he'll be able to stare at Yongguk all day-- what? This made Himchan blink, to stare at Yongguk all day?

"Just one more kiss~?"

"Okay, okay. But after that, you go to your classes!" Himchan scolded.

Yongguk eagerly nodded, excited at the idea of kissing Himchan more than twice.

Himchan gave a peck but lingered longer than before, Yongguk's lips tastes like cotton candy. His lips are thick and just perfect for Himchan as their lips lovingly hugged each other.

Yongguk smiled slightly, his Channie's lips tastes like cherry, he wonders if Channie uses lip balm or something because his lips tastes so addictive! His Channie's lips are softer than he'd imagined although he had already tasted them before.

They pulled apart, Himchan blushing and smiling, Yongguk happy and satisfied. They stared at each other for an eternity, both simply enjoying the other's presence. After each and every kiss, Yongguk is waiting for the next one to come, Himchan is shy and worried that his lips tastes horrible.

 

The bell rang.

 

The bell made both of them jump, breaking them out of their trance. Himchan slowly blinked, trying to remember exactly where and what he's doing. He was supposed to go to the front office, tell them he's finally here and they'll arrange everything for him.

"Yongguk you should get to your classes now."

"Sure, I'll see you later?" He smiled.

There goes Yongguk's smile doing wonders on Himchan, he smiled too. "Sure, don't be late."

Yongguk nodded, running off to his class but not before he blew a kiss to Himchan which was really unnatural to him but he's willing to be mushy and lovey dovey just for his Channie.

Himchan watched Yongguk run off, he excitedly jumped in the air for joy. He's in the same school as Yongguk! And maybe, in the same classes! Himchan hurriedly walked into the office, quickly finding the receptionist. "Excuse me?"

The lady looked up and smiled, "Yes? Do you need anything?"

"Umm, I'm Kim Himchan. I was supposed to be starting school today." He asked timidly, shyly tapping his fingers on the desk.

"Ah! Kim Himchan! The principle is waiting for you! His office is on the last door to the right, if you please."

"Sure, thank you." He bowed and walked to the back, looking for the last door on the right. It wasn't that hard to find, it's the last door after all. He knocked lightly, he waited until he heard a stern 'Come in!' from inside the office. He slowly walked in, bowed and introduced himself. "Hello, my name is Kim Himchan. Nice to meet you, I was told to come and see you."

"Ah! Himchan." He stood up and put out his hand for a handshake.

Himchan walked up to the desk as shook the principle's hand. He had a tight grip before he let go.

"Himchan, I hope you like this school. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me."

Himchan nodded, "Yes sir."

"Also, did you get your classes from the receptionist?"

"No, she told me to come here right away."

"Okay, very well then. I would like to talk to you about the rules and about your classes, is that okay?"

Himchan smiled and nodded, "Yes sir." He was happy that everybody he's met so far are nice to him.

 

Himchan walked out of the office, the principle talked a little too much. Himchan probably missed his first class already but he's glad that the principle gave him a little insight of their huge school. He walked back to the receptionist, "Excuse me? The principle told me to get my classes here now."

"Yes, please wait a moment." She typed on a computer.

Himchan stood there, looking around at the decorations the school had. It had some motivational posters, pictures, and some paintings. The principle said that this school is nearly as close as high school, where every student has to get their classes just like high school. He said they're preparing their students for high school and it's not too early to start.

"Here you go." Her voice snapped Himchan back to reality, she handed him a piece of paper with his classes on it and his locker number.

"He took the paper and bowed, "Thank you." Then he left the office just as the second bell rang.

He sighed, hoping to put his school bag into his locker. He just left it, he'll take it with him. He hoped the teacher will be nice enough to let him out his bag into his locker.

He slowly made his way to his class, getting lost a couple of times, going in circles, three or four floors too. He groaned, he doesn't want to go up the stairs! Wait. He should've thought of this before!

Himchan looked at his second class: classroom 117, second floor, math.

He smiled in triumph, he's so smart! He stopped smiling, he doesn't know where the staircase is. He just turned and walked down a random hallway hoping that he's taking the right way. "No, is that it? Huh? No..." Himchan pointed at two double doors and opened it but found the school yard. He walked down another hallway and it was a success! He found the staircase! He ran toward it but stopped, there's legs from under the staircase. Himchan tiptoed closer, the person was sleeping. He peeked at the person, it was Jiyong.

"Jiyong?" Himchan asked but forgot he was sleeping, he quickly covered his mouth. It was too late, Jiyong woke up.

"What?!" He tiredly rubbed his eyes, not knowing that it was Himchan.

"Umm... Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up Jiyong." Himchan bowed his head since he couldn't stand up and bow.

"Oh? Hey Himchan! What are you doing?" Jiyong crawled out from under the staircase, fully standing up now.

"I'm looking for my classes, I just finally found the staircase but then I saw your legs sticking out." Himchan smoothly replied.

"I could help you but I won't be going to class."

Himchan blinked, "Why?"

Jiyong wrapped an arm around Himchan's shoulders, "Himchan, you said that I'm a gang wannabe and gang wannabes skip class. You know what I'm saying?"

"Yeah."

"Good! Now let's see your classes." He motioned a hand out.

Himchan quickly shoved the paper in Jiyong's hand, slightly crumpling it.

Jiyong scanned the paper, "Hmm? Hey? You've got the same class as me for second period!" Jiyong grabbed Himchan's slim wrist and walked up the stairs.

"W-we do? S-so you'll take me there?"

"Of course! That's what buddies are for."

"Thank you Jiyong!" He smiled.

Jiyong smiled along, "No problem Himchan."

Himchan was amazed, Jiyong is capable of smiling! He hasn't smiled since he met him! It felt like a mission accomplished. Himchan mentally patted himself on the back.

They walked in silence, a comfortable one with Jiyong still clinging onto Himchan's wrist. Himchan didn't mind, it was nice to have someone around you that's not Yongguk all the time.

 

They arrived in front of Himchan's classroom as the teacher was coming out.

"Oh! Are you the new student?" It was a male, he was tall!

Himchan nodded and smiled, "Yeah, I'm Himchan."

Jiyong scoffed as he was about to walk off.

"Nice to meet you, Jiyong get in the classroom now." He narrowed his eyes.

Jiyong raised his hands in surrender before walking into the silent classroom.

The teacher turned to Himchan again, smiling. "Did Jiyong do anything to you?"

Himchan raised an eyebrow, "No, why?"

The teacher sighed, "Jiyong is one of the bullies in school, we would kick him out of school for bullying but he does get good mark. Also, it's surprising to see him with someone who's not in his group of friends."

Himchan nodded, understanding but doesn't understand why Jiyong is nice to him only.

"I hope he won't cause you any trouble, he always does."

"No, I'll make sure."

"Good. Well, I'm Mr. Choi." He outstretched his hand."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Choi." Himchan took his hand and bowed.

"Should we go into the classroom now? Or should I announce you first then you come in?"

"Announce me first, it seems more polite to do so." Himchan straightened his pose.

"You have very good language, Himchan. Very well, I'll go in first." The teacher closed the door after him, going to announce the new student.

"Excuse me, class." Himchan heard from inside the classroom, he's really nervous! What if his classmates doesn't like him?! He put a hand over his heart, he needs to calm it down somehow. "We have a new student joining us today." Himchan's breath hitched, he's not ready!! His heart was beating irregularly, his palms are sweaty, his legs are weak, and his mind is going a mile a minute! "I hope you guys will make him feel welcome." Oh my gosh!! Himchan wiped his sweaty hands on his pants, he can do this! It's not that hard! "Please come in." It's so HARD!!!

Himchan was calm and collected on the outside but on the inside, he's all over the place! He slowly opened the door and walked in, so many people looking at him. Himchan remembered a trick his mother taught him, it was weird but it works. He imagined everybody in their underwear, he had a huge smile on his face as he bowed. "Hello, my name is Himchan and please take care of me."

There was a few whispers from the girls and a few murmurs from the boys.

 

"Oh my gosh! He's so pretty!" One of the girls whispered.

 

"He's too pretty to be a boy!" A girl whispered back.

 

"Show off, being pretty and all." A boy murmured to himself, rolling his eyes.

 

"He is pretty but I'm prettier." Another boy murmured.

 

Himchan felt discouraged, he can hear them, all of them. It's not as if they're being quiet. Everybody's calling him a pretty boy and not a manly one. He was about to look down but then he spotted Yongguk!

Yongguk was smiling and fidgeting in his seat.

He felt a sense of pride, Yongguk thinks he's just right for him; being pretty and all. That's right, he is pretty, he's pretty for Yongguk! Himchan smiled back.

"Alright, you can sit in the back. Right next to Jiyong."

Yongguk's smile went down at the mention of Jiyong.

"Ok." Himchan walked down the classroom to the back, earning a few smiles, thumbs up, and nod of a head. He sat down in his seat, his classmates like him despite being a pretty boy! Himchan is excited, he's sitting next to two people he knew: Jiyong on his left and Yongguk on his right. Yongguk doesn't look too happy though and Jiyong looks satisfied?

Himchan leaned slightly towards Yongguk's desk, "What's wrong Yongguk?"

"I don't like Jiyong. Himchan, don't hang out with him."

Himchan blinked, Yongguk is jealous or protective? "Why? He's nice to me."

"But-"

"Yongguk. He's nice to me. At least he's not picking on me."

Yongguk sighed, his Channie was right, it is better if Jiyong is nice to him instead of being mean. "Alright, alright! You can hang out with him if you want but you'll just have to spend more time with me." Yongguk declared.

Himchan just smiled, "Okay!"

"Wait! What? Really?! I mean okay." Yongguk played it cool as he turned away from Himchan to the window.

Himchan giggled, his Gukkie is so cute!

An idea popped into Yongguk's head, he quickly raised his hand. "Teacher!"

The teacher looked at him, "Yongguk, I don't know how many times I have to tell you, call me Mr. Choi."

Yongguk nodded, "Yeah, yeah."

"Now, what is it?"

"Could we maybe pair up the desks? Since we're getting ready for high school assignments, which is a bit too early for me." He grumbled the last part.

The teacher thought about it, "It's not high school assignments Yongguk, it's getting you ready for how high school's like and it's not too early to start. But I don't see why not."

At this, the class erupted in clapping along with 'Yes!'.

A student raised their hand, "Could we choose who to sit with?"

The teacher rubbed his chin, "Very well, I'll give you twenty seconds to choose who you want to sit with." He glanced at his watch, "Starting now."

The class quickly stood up and screeched their desks against the floor trying to pair up before the countdown ends. Yongguk quickly just smashed his desk right at Himchan's desk as Jiyong did the same.

"Back off Jiyong! I got to him first!" Yongguk sneered, standing up.

"What? You're eyes are crooked, I got to him first." Jiyong also stood up.

"Okay, okay. Let's calm down guys, and nobody's eyes are crooked. We could all sit together--"

"No!" They both shouted in unison. They glared at each other, wanting to be Himchan's seat buddy. Himchan doesn't get it, why don't they like each other? Did something happen?

It was silent for a while before Himchan spoke up, "Umm, did something happen between you two?" Himchan felt awkward in the middle.

"No, we just don't like each other." Jiyong answered, more like hissed at Yongguk than Himchan.

"Why?"

"Because he's a gang wannabe!"

"Because he's very territorial!"

They both yelled, making Himchan confused since he just heard 'Because he's a very wannabe!' which doesn't make sense at all.

"Wha--"

"Oops! Times up! And a little way past the countdown. Sorry class. Now, let's see." He looked around the classroom, everybody has a partner already so that just leaves Jiyong, Himchan and Yongguk. He pointed at them, "You three, you have to be in a group of three."

Himchan smiled and nodded, "Ok." At least Yongguk and Jiyong wasn't arguing about who gets to sit next to Himchan. "You guys can sit across from each other and I'll sit next to you, umm... Looking at both of you?" Himchan felt that this way was better since nobody got to sit next to him.

Yongguk sighed, "Fine." Yongguk moved his desk in front of Himchan's.

Jiyong scoffed, "I'm not doing this for you Bang Yongguk, I'm doing this for Himchan." Jiyong also moved his desk in front of both Himchan and Yongguk's desk.

"Good! Now, let's just all get alo--"

"There's no way I'm getting along with Yongguk." Jiyong growled, going back to glaring at Yongguk.

"And there's no way I'm getting along with Jiyong." Yongguk scoffed, glaring at Jiyong.

Himchan didn't know what else to do, "Okay, then let's just all ignore each other!" With Himchan just focused all his attention on the teacher who started his lesson already.

Both Yongguk and Jiyong knew, in the short amount of time they've spent with Himchan, that he's very stubborn. Soon, they both gave up and just ignored the others presence.

 

The class ended with a bunch of smart students who learned how to do multiplication. Some had trouble, some had no problem and some didn't get it.

"Aish! Channie, I don't get it." Yongguk showed Himchan his worksheet.

"Yongguk, you have to listen to the teacher, not stare at me." Himchan responded in disbelief.

"So, your nickname is Channie?" Jiyong asked, obviously heard Yongguk say his nickname.

"Ye--"

"Only I can say it!! Right Channie?"

"Uhhh.... Oh, look! Class ended, bye!" Himchan got up quickly and ran out with Yongguk following because Channie avoided his question.

"Channie, you didn't just do that!" Yongguk grabbed Himchan wrist, making him stop.

"Well, Yongguk what was I supposed to say? That I belong to you?"

"You could've Channie." Yongguk pouted, he knew it captured his Channie's heart.

"Yah! Gukkie, don't do that!" Himchan whined, not liking how Yongguk knew his weakness.

"Come on-- someone's coming!" Yongguk quickly turned Himchan around so that Himchan is facing the person who's coming towards them.

 

It was a girl. A pretty one.

 

"Hello Yongguk."

Yongguk just nodded, he knows the girl, Himchan can tell.

The girl turned to Himchan, smiling, "You must be Kim Himchan?"

He nodded, "Yes, that's me."

"Nice to meet you." She shook Himchan's hand, "I'm Jeon Hyosung, I'm just wondering if I could borrow you for a while?"

Himchan looked at Yongguk, unsure of what Yongguk is going to say, "Uhhh, sure. I guess that's okay."

Hyosung smiled, she has a beautiful smile but not like Yongguk's. "Good! Let's go!" She held out her hand, waiting for Himchan to grab it.

Himchan smiled and grabbed it, oblivious to Yongguk glaring at Hoysung. "Ok!"

Hyosung turned back to Yongguk, Yongguk quickly changed his facial expression to a (forced) happy one. "See you later?"

He nodded, "Yeah." Then Yongguk walked away.

Himchan felt jealous, is Hoysung Yongguk's girlfriend? But why would Yongguk do that to him?

"Come Himchan, I'll show you around school!"

"Himchan smiled but felt unsure, Yongguk wouldn't do that to him, right? "Sure! Let's go! But first, why is this school preparing their students for high school?"

Hyosung smiled a huge smile, "The school believes that some of the students here will be ready for high school in a few years. They also believe that it's never too early to prepare for high school, many people thinks that this school is the best one in all of Korea! We have great teachers, a nice huge building and a high school system!" She explained with enthusiasm.

Himchan nodded, "Oh ok. Let's go then!"

"Good!" Then Hyosung dragged Himchan around.

Jiyong, who was hiding inside the classroom, smirked. He knew Yongguk's weakness, he's going to hang around Himchan a lot so that Himchan can become his best friend. "Yongguk, time for revenge." He turned gloomy just thinking about what Yongguk did to him unknowingly. Yongguk once took away his best friend.

"Stupid Yongguk. See how you like it!!" He yelled to nobody in particular but scaring a few people walking away which made them run.

Jiyong walked away, he's going to take away Himchan from Yongguk. Make Himchan HIS best friend and he exactly knows how he's going to go about it to make sure Yongguk feels the same of how Jiyong felt. After all, he's a gang wannabe. It's what gang wannabes do.

 


Many people are asking when Youngjae is coming. Well, Youngjae will be appearing soon!

Please wait for Youngjae to come into the picture then everybody will have someone!

Until then, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment, subscribe and upvote! :D