First Date

~Innocent Love~

Jongup and Junhong went back to playing in the sandbox, but every now and then, Junhong would steal a kiss on the cheek and Jongup would pout saying that they should wait until they're older but Junhong didn't listen and would kiss his cheek again.

"Hey! Junhong!" Jongup pouted, Junhong keeps kissing him. "I told you to wait."

"Jonguppie hyung~" He whined, "My umma told me; you kiss someone you like and I like you~"

"I like you too but I have to save it for someone. That's what my umma said to me." Jongup had some trouble trying to talk like his umma, it's really hard trying to speak full sentences correctly.

Junhong faked a sniffle, "Y-you d-don't like m-me?"

Jongup was shocked, he didn't mean to sound like that. "J-Junhong, don't cry. I d-do like y-you b-but--"

"B-but what?" He looked down making Jongup feel bad.

"We should wait until we're older, okay?" He leaned in close until he was in front of him so that he could  get a good look at Junhong's face but Junhong hid his face in his knees. "Junhong, please? Junhong?" Jongup shook him lightly.

Junhong didn't say anything, instead he grinned in his knees knowing that Jongup was falling into his trap.

"Junhong, please talk to me." He whined. He didn't like it when Junhong's ignoring him so he would do anything to have him talking and smiling again. "Please?"

That's when Junhong did a surprise attack: he pounced on Jongup, pecked his lip then ran away.

"H-hey! Junhong! Come back here!" Jongup giggled as he chased after Junhong. "You're sneaky!"

Juhong stuck his tongue out, "I am smart!"

Unfortunately for Junhong, Jongup was a faster runner even if he had shorter legs than Junhong. He caught up to him with no problem.

"Got you!" He grabbed Junhong's wrist.

"No fair!" Junhong pouted.

Jongup smiled as he dragged Junhong back to the sandbox. "But you have long legs."

Junhong giggled, his Jonguppie hyung is so cute. He always has this pretty smile on his face which makes Junhong fall for him even more. Junhong didn't know what love means and it means to be in love but he knows that he likes Jongup and his heart fluttered when Jonguppie said that he liked him back.

Jongup sat down in the sand followed by Junhong who tried to sit on his lap, "No Junhong. Sit here, not on me." He patted the sand in front of him.

Junhong pouted, he obviously didn't want to sit there. "But I don't want to."

"Junhong, please?"

"Ok!" He sat down in front of Jongup, crossing his long legs. He didn't like the distance between them which was only a few centimetres apart so he scooted closer until their knees was touching. "Junhong. We need to talk about this like adults."

"Are we adults?"

Jongup hesitated, "Hmm... Yes, we are. Right now."

Junhong smiled evilly making Jongup look at him weirdly.

 

Yongguk and Himchan made their way back to the park slowly because Yongguk always made up an excuse to stay longer with his future wife.

"Come on Yongguk hyung." Himchan pulled Yongguk's hand, trying to get him away from the shop's window. "Jonguppie might be in trouble and I'm not there to protect hi-- oh my god! Look at those shoes!" Himchan exclaimed, pressing his nose against the glass. Apparently, Yongguk decided it was the right time to go window shopping and Himchan fell in his trap, he was looking at a pair of shoes that was on display. "Yongguk hyung~ I want those shoes~" He whined, not taking his eyes off the bright red shoes.

Yongguk chukled, "But I don't have any money."

Himchan pouted, "Then go get some money."

"But what about Jonguppie?"

"He'll be okay, these shoes might be gone by the time we come back here."

Yongguk grinned, "Hey, I found some money in my back pocket."

Himchan's eyes widen, "Let's go then!" He grabbed Yongguk's hand and dragged him inside.

Yongguk just kept grinning, mission 'Keep Himchan away from Jonguppie' is going great! So far...

Himchan dragged Yongguk to the checkout, "Excuse me, miss?"

The lady turned around after putting up some shoes on the shelf behind the counter. "Yes?" She smiled widely when she saw two young boys holding hands. "Do you need anything?"

"Ye--" Himchan started.

"We want those shoes over there." He interrupted Himchan while pointing at the bright red shoes on display.

The lady looked in the direction Yongguk was pointing, "You mean those red shoes?"

Himchan nodded.

She looked Himchan up and down, staring at his outfit which was pink plain shirt, black fitting jeans, a black button-up shirt and baby blue shoes that looks worn out. It doesn't match his outfit the lady thought. "You know, we have pink shoes too."

Himchan eyes beamed with happiness at the mention of his favourite colour. "Really?! Can I see it?!"

"But Channie~ isn't pink a girly colour?" Yongguk couldn't believe his future wife liked pink! It wasn't manly at all! But wait, his future wife is girly and wives are supposed to be girly. So it'll make him look more manly! So Yongguk quickly agreed to it, "Get pink!"

Himchan grinned, "Pink it is then!"

"I'll go get it. Wait here." She smiled before she disappeared in the back room.

Himchan jumped up and down in excitement. He couldn't wait to try on his new shoes! He knows that his baby blue shoes doesn't match with his outfit, Jongupppie told him that before.

Yongguk couldn't help but to smile too, Himchan was just too adorable for his own good. "How old are you Channie~?" He also couldn't believe that he forgot to ask before!

Himchan turned to Yongguk, "I'm nine! What about you?"

"When's your birthday?"

Himchan pouted but tapped his chin instead. "Umm... April 19! What about you?" Yongguk didn't answer again, making Himchan pout. "Tell me!"

"Nope!"

"Tell me!"

Yongguk shook his head.

"Fine! Are you older than me?"

"Maybe."

"Are you... Eleven?"

"No."

"Twelve?"

He shook his head again.

"Ten?"

"Close."

"Nine?"

"Yes!"

"Were you born on... January?"

"Nope. Guess again."

Himchan pouted once again, he's never going to guess this right if Yongguk keeps this up.

"February? March?"

"Yep."

Himchan blinked, "Which one?"

"March. But March what?"

"Really? You're making me guess the number too?"

Yongguk nodded, his Channie is so adorable!

Himchan huffed, "Please, just tell me~" He whined, clutching Yongguk's hand and swinging it back and forth.

Yongguk laughed, "Ok ok. March 31."

"You were born on March 31?"

"Yep."

Himchan's mouth made an 'o', "One month!"

 

The lady came back holding a black medium sized  box with a pink strip going diagonal. "Sorry if I took so long. It was on the topshelf." She gave the black box to Himchan.

Himchan thanked the lady before trying it on, he had no trouble with the sholeaces since he always helps his Jonguppie with them. "It fits!"

The lady smiled, "Do you want it?"

"Yes!"

The boys took the shoes to the checkout where they paid for it but Yongguk didn't have enough money for it. Luckily, Himchan found a coin in his pocket.

Himhan walked out of the shop wearing brand new pink shoes that he can show to Jongupp-- He forgot about Jonguppie!! He ran to the park frantically, Yongguk falling behind. "Jonguppie!" When he arrived at the park, he didn't see Jonguppie anywhere. His eyes scanned the playground like a hawk, if he wanted he could be a spy when he grows up but he doesn't want to leave his Jonguppie behind. Luckily, Himchan spotted him and the mysterious boy who stole Jonguppie's first kiss! The first kiss is always special and that boy stole it from his precious Jonguppie! That's why Himchan didn't want to leave him alone in the first place, he's too cute and he can't defend himself! How could he?! Himchan was always protecting him from any danger!!

Himchan stomped over to them but before he could, a jealous Yongguk grabbed his wrist.

"What are you doing Channie?!"

"I need to protect my Jonguppie from that kisser stealer!" He released himself from Yongguk's grip and ran.

 


I enjoyed writing this! It's so cute! :3

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote if you like this story! :)

Next chapter is probably going to be next week. Maybe...