Himchan's First Day Of School [2/2]

~Innocent Love~

Himchan doesn't know what to do, Hyosung asked him a complicated question. Does he have a girlfriend? Of course not but he does have a boyfriend? Wait! What is Yongguk? His future husband? His boyfriend? His fiancé? Exactly which is the reason why it's a complicated question, Himchan doesn't know how to answer that.

"Well?" She asked, getting impatient because Himchan is not answering his question.

"Er--- umm..... No? Not exactly?" Himchan face palmed, that's not what he wanted to say. He wanted to say that he-- what was he going to say? It's complicated? He doesn't know?

Hyosung blinked, she did look really pretty. "Not exactly? What do you mean by that?"

Himchan blinked, she's pretty? But isn't she Yongguk's girlfriend? Is it called cheating if Yongguk has a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time? "Aren't you Yongguk's girlfriend?"

She snorted, "Yeah right, Yongguk is not interested in women."

"But you're not a woman yet."

"Yah!" She smacked Himchan on the arm.

Himchan smiled despite her hitting like a man. "I'm just kidding." He laughed but spotted something behind Hyosung, behind a corner far from where they were.

 

It was Yongguk.

 

He's not good at hiding, he's not so subtle about it. Himchan giggled which Hyosung found really cute.

"Aww~ you're so cute~! You're as cute as a wife!" Hyosung pinched Himchan's cheek, he's like a girl; so cuddly and warm!

Himchan saw Yongguk glare at Hyosung, unaware of Himchan staring right at him. "Ouch! Too hard!"

She let go, "Oops! Sorry! So?" She put her hands on her hips, still waiting for the answer.

"So?" Himchan repeated, not getting what she's hinting at.

She groaned, "Do you have a girlfriend or not?!"

"Oh..." Himchan rubbed the back of his neck nervously, he still doesn't have an answer for that. "Yes, sort of?" He wanted to say just yes but changed his mind last minute and quickly added something else after it.

Hyosung studied Himchan for a while, he does, does he? Why is he so nervous? An idea popped into her head! "You're into boys, right?"

Himchan eyes bulged out of their sockets, "H-how did you know?!"

She snapped her fingers, "I knew it! And you're in a relationship with Yongguk, right?"

Himchan shyly nodded, his voice would squeak if he spoke.

"I knew it! That boy didn't like girls at all after I recommended a few to him!" She sighed thinking about how she tried to help Yongguk.

"He doesn't like girls? But I thought you were his gir--" Himchan didn't finish his sentence because Hyosung flicked his forehead. "Ouch!"

"I heard you the first time! I'm more of a mother to him than a friend!" She stomped her foot.

Himchan smiled and rubbed his forehead, "I'm sure he sees you as a big help!"

She rubbed her chin in thought, "You really think so?"

Himchan nodded, "I'm sure. Otherwise where else would he get his pick up lines from?"

Her eyes widened, "You knew about it?! It was you who he tried it on?!"

Himchan nodded, "It wasn't that hard to figure out. I heard you, you said 'You're as cute as a wife!' And that's what Yongguk calls me, his future wife."

She clapped her hands excitedly, "I told him to say that! And I'm glad it's you! You're smart and funny and everything Yongguk is not." She coughed as she spoke another word, "Cute."

Himchan laughed, "Yongguk is not cute?"

"No, I told him to be cute but he gave me nightmares." She shivered thinking about it. "It's scary seeing him in that light, I'm used to of him just smiling and stuff but being cute?" She grimaced, "Not my favourite."

Himchan laughed harder and soon Hyosung joined him.

 

Yongguk felt jealous, he couldn't hear their conversation from where he was and he might get caught if he got any closer to them. All he heard was laughter and Himchan yelling a few times but it did seem like they're having a good time. Himchan is his!! What if Himchan fell in love with Hyosung?! What if he doesn't like Yongguk anymore?! He has to stop this from happening!! But how?!

As Yongguk was freaking out, Himchan silently told Hyosung about the stalker behind the corner.

"He's jealous." She said, already knowing what's on Yongguk's mind after spending time with him when they were younger.

"I know, he probably thinks I like you."

She gave an evil grin, "Want to make him more jealous maybe then he'll kiss you in front of everybody."

Himchan gasped, "No! I don't want that to happen!"

"Too late." She replied, kissing Himchan's cheek just as Yongguk finished making his plan. His eyes widen, Hyosung is making a move on his Channie!! He ran over to them, "What are you doing?!"

"I'm just being friendly~" She replied innocently.

Yongguk grabbed Himchan's wrist and tugged Himchan to get behind him. Himchan complied, dreading what Hyosung is doing to him.

"That was not friendly at all! He's mine!!"

Due to Yongguk's yelling, a crowd started forming around the three. It was normal for them to see Hyosung and Yongguk yelling at each other but to see a new face in the amidst of them? It's a sight to see!

Himchan his his face in Yongguk's shoulder, "Please don't do this Yongguk." His face burning, a crowd already appeared, and Yongguk not calming down. It's enough of make Himchan run out of there to avoid the embarrassment Yongguk is do upon him but Yongguk has a tight grip on his wrist.

"I told you I was being friendly. Nothing more, nothing less."

"You call that friendly? You kisses him on the cheek!!"

"It was just a cheek." She acted nonchalantly, as if it was normal for Yongguk to be yelling.

"Just a cheek?! He's mine and mine only!!" Yongguk has enough of this! He's going to prove to everybody that Himchan belongs to him and him only! He gripped Himchan's shoulders and kisses him roughly because of his jealousy.

Himchan's eyes widen, it was true what Hyosung said! Yongguk is kissing him in front of everybody!! But Yongguk's lips is so soft~

Yongguk pulled away, "He's mine!!" A sudden realization came unto Yongguk; Hyosung planned this!! "Hyosung, you planned this!!" He couldn't help but smile, she totally gets him!

She burst out laughing, "Oh my gosh! You actually did it!!"

Yongguk laughed along with Hyosung, "You planned this whole thing to make me kiss Himchan!!"

"Yep!" She replied, wiping a tear from her eye.

Himchan did not think this was funny, he's embarrassed!!! Yongguk entirely embarrassed him in front of his classmates, probably in front of the whole school!! Himchan felt like crying, his Gukkie embarrassed him! He felt Yongguk's grip loosen but he didn't let go completely. Out of nowhere when Himchan's tears started spilling slowly, he was enveloped by warm arms wrapped around his neck.

"Are you okay Yeobo~?" Yongguk asked in the sweetest voice he could muster.

By the sound of Yongguk's voice, Himchan cried tears of joy. His Gukkie cared for him so much, much more than his father ever did. He's glad that his mother made them move to another city because he wouldn't have met Yongguk if she didn't. Gukkie cared for him even if he just did embarrass him in front of everybody.

 

Himchan melted into the hug, slowly wrapping his arm around Yongguk's waist. It was so warm that he could bathe in all it's glory under the sun. Himchan nodded, almost forgetting that Yongguk asked him a question.

Himchan's answer bought a smile on Yongguk's face because everybody knows that Himchan belongs to Yongguk. He's not sharing his Channie with anyone except little Jonguppie because Himchan would hate him if he kept him away from Jongup. Yongguk pulled away to kiss Himchan on the lips. It was quick, sweet and full of love.

Himchan smiled despite tears blocking his vision on Yongguk. Himchan couldn't help it but he kissed Yongguk again, just another innocent kiss.

Yongguk gave Himchan a gummy smile as he carefully wiped away Himchan's tears. "Don't cry Yeobo~ my Channie~" Yongguk pecked Himchan on the forehead.

For the both of them, nothing else mattered than the spark between them. Everything seemed to disappear; the crowd, Hyosung and even the school. They were in a bliss; simply enjoying each others presence.

They heard someone clear their throat beside them, they turned to look, it was Hyosung.

"Good to know that you love him so much Yongguk! But can you not do that where possibly the whole school can see you?" She motioned towards the crowd.

Himchan's face burned again but this time he hid his face Yongguk's shoulder while Yongguk was proud of what he's done.

Everybody was staring at them with mouth agape and wide eyes, frozen in their spot. They can't believe that Yongguk likes boys and most importantly, the new boy! He just only met him on his first day and he's already made his move on Himchan.

Yongguk grinned as he spoke the next words that made Himchan's eyes pop out of their sockets, "This boy is my future wife so please, hands off!!" He ended his sentence with a glare but soon, a smile appeared on his scary face. "But feel free to be his friend." Then he grabbed Himchan's hand and walked out of the circle of people, they were moving aside so that both Himchan and Yongguk could pass through but the crowds' mouth is still hanging open.

At this point, Himchan was extremely embarrassed! He kept his head down as he walked away from the scene that Yongguk made. He had no idea how Yongguk was going to react when Hyosung got him jealous but now, he knew. He announced that he was his future wife and probably has no chance of getting a friend here.
After Himchan and Yongguk entered an empty classroom, Himchan yelled at at Yongguk for causing such a scene in the middle of a crowd. "Why did you do that?!"

Yongguk just shrugged as he smiled and again, Himchan's heart melted a bit lot. "I just wanted to make sure my future wife doesn't fall in love with anybody else that's not me."

Himchan blushed, Yongguk's calling him his future wife again but first, Himchan needs to clarify what they are as Hyosung's question got him thinking. "What are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"What are we? What should I call us?"

Yongguk was dumbfounded, he didn't understand what Himchan's trying to say, "A couple?"

Himchan straight out groaned, Yongguk doesn't know what he meant. "I mean what are we? Boyfriends? A married couple? Or just friends?"

Yongguk gasped at the word 'friends', Channie doesn't think they're just friends, does he? He shook his head as he wrapped his arms around Himchan's waist. "No, no. We're not friends at all, you could say we're..." Yongguk doesn't know what to say, what exactly are they? They're not married, they're boyfriends but Himchan's his future wife. That's it!!

Yongguk kissed Himchan's forehead, "That's it! See you later Channie~" Then he left Himchan standing there, wondering what Yongguk came up with and he still doesn't have his answer.

 


 

A short chapter for Himchan's story and that means the next chapter for Jongup's chapter is going to be long! :D