Can't Wait For Tomorrow!

~Innocent Love~

All five boys sat down at a picnic table in the middle of the park. Himchan, Yongguk and Daehyun sat on one side while Junhong and Jongup sat on the other. Most of them glancing at Jongup but all of them stared at the ice cream cones that's sitting in the middle of the table on two pieces of play doh in an upright position. Nobody's going to eat the cones they decided, only the ice cream, it was the only way the cones could stay upright.

"Well," Yongguk spoke first, "The ice cream is almost all melted. And let's not point fingers at anybody." He coughed and quickly pointed at Junhong who saw him to do that.

"I did not do it! I thought you were giving me ice cream like last time!" Junhong defended, clutching onto Jongup's arm.

"That was only one time, Junhong. You scraped your knee, started crying and I was right next to you when that happened. I didn't want to get into trouble so I had to make you feel better." Yongguk explained then groaned loudly. "I'm not going to have any money after this."

"Well, who gets to eat the ice cream?" Himchan asked, seeing as though the ice cream dripping already.

Daehyun raised his hand, "I will."

Junhong pouted, "But I wanted the ice cream."

"Ok. You can have one ice cream and I'll have the other. Okay?"

Junhong thought for a while then nodded, "Okay!"

"Good! Then," Daehyun got up and sat down in between Junhong and Jongup. "I'm sharing with Jongup."

Jongup blinked, "Me?"

"Him? No!" Junhong got up and sat on the other side of Jongup. "I want to share with Jonguppie hyung!"

"I said it first."

"I'm younger! Me first!"

Instead of saying anything, Daehyun just glared to which Junhong glared back. The air was so thick it's like play doh.

Yongguk stared at them, "Guys! I mean boys-- that makes me sound like an old man. Junhong! Daehyun!"

They both turned to look at Yongguk, who was struggling not to laugh because of what he said.

"Ha! I made myself sound like an old man!" Yongguk couldn't help himself anymore, he burst out laughing like there's no tomorrow.

Himchan was the first to join him, quick to realize what he said. Then Daehyun started laughing silently, Jongup was next and lastly, Junhong. The five boys laughed even harder trying to contain their laughter. Yongguk clutched his stomach, still laughing. Himchan leaned over and patted Yongguk's shoulder to calm him down but he was still laughing.

 

The laughter soon turned into giggles and chuckles but as soon as they all looked at each other, the laughter erupted again.

Yongguk was the first one to stop laughing hence the first one to start. "Enough!" He banged his hand on the table as if he was in a meeting which caused everybody to flinch. He smiled his gummy smile to everyone's relief, "Sorry. But," He pointed at Daehyun and Junhong. "What did I say when I first came over with these ice cream cones?"

"You said you were going to give them to me." Junhong joked but wanting the ice cream cone so badly.

Yongguk shook his head.

Daehyun snapped his fingers, "You said guys, no fighting."

Yongguk snapped his fingers and pointed at Daehyun, "Bingo!"

"How can you do that?" Jongup asked, trying to snap his fingers like what Yongguk just did but failing.

"I don't know. I just do it." Yongguk snapped his fingers again, showing off.

First Jongup attempted it but failed as his fingers were too small and chubby then Junhong who also couldn't do it due to the same reason as Jongup and finally Daehyun who can actually do it and decided to show off.

"The ice cream is melting!" Himchan yelled, gaining everybody's attention again.

"Mine!" Everybody reached out to grab it but ended up touching each others hands instead of the ice cream cones.

"Are you trying to hold my hand?" Himchan retracted his hand, tucking it in his pocket.

"Yes, I'm trying to hold your hand yeobo~" Yongguk dug his hand in Himchan's pocket and grasped his hand making Himchan squeak in surprise.

"Y-Yongguk!" Himchan turned red.

Yongguk just smiled which made Himchan's heart turn to jelly. "What~?"

"N-nothing."

Jongup gasped, "Himchan hyung is sick!" He quickly ran around the picnic table and sat down on Himchan's lap. "Himchan hyung! I said no thinking about Yongguk! He makes you sick!"

Yongguk's eyes widen, "Himchan, you're sick?!"

"N-no! I-I'm not sick! I-it's just that--"

Himchan stuttered before Daehyun interrupted him. "His face gets red whenever he thinks about you, Yongguk."

Yongguk blinked then grinned, "Channie likes me~?"

Himchan's face got red as he slowly got up, carefully setting aside little Jonguppie. "Yes, Yongguk! I do like you! I like you so much that I wanna kiss you!" Himchan shouted, closing his eyes and clenching his little fists.

Now it was Yongguk's turn to blush, he didn't expect his Channie to be straightforward. He looked down to hide his slightly red face but it was still noticeable.

 

Himchan opened one eye, he saw his chance so he acted upon it. He leaned forward, tilted Yongguk's chin up and kissed his cheek. Himchan's too chicken to kiss Yongguk on the lips. And he also know that Yongguk wants to initiate the first kiss.

"Hehe~" Yongguk smiled his gummy smile that Himchan loves oh so much!

Himchan felt his heart melt once again. He smiled along and kisses Yongguk's other cheek.

The problems they all had earlier, were gone by the end of their ice cream session, fighting over ice cream, Himchan and Yongguk getting closer.

 

The day was filled with new friends and melted ice cream (and no money for Yongguk). Later, the five boys stood at the gate.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye." Daehyun said sadly.

"Who says this is goodbye? We can play again tomorrow!" Jongup happily yelled, which made all of them smile brightly.

Junhong blinked, "When is tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is when the arms on a clock both go up, to the 12." Yongguk explained, mimicking a clock; raising both arms in the air.

"Yah! He might go out at night if you say that." Himchan lightly smacked Yongguk chest. He turned to Junhong, he's almost as tall as Himchan. Almost.. "Tomorrow is when the sun is shining like how it was when we first came here!"

Daehyun raised an eyebrow, "But is there school tomorrow though?"

"Oh! There is school tomorrow! I forgot about that!" Yongguk snapped his fingers.

"School?" Jongup tilted his head which made everybody coo at him, especially Junhong and Himchan but it made Yongguk jealous because Himchan is paying more attention to Jonguppie than him.

 

Himchan smiled and shook his head lightly, "You don't go to school Jonguppie~ you go to daycare~"

"With Junhong~!" Junhong cheered.

"Yay~! Daycare~!" Jongup shouted happily.

Himchan held up a finger, "But, hyung is not going to be there."

Jonguppie's big eyes watered, "W-what? W-why? I want h-hyung to be there too..." He sniffled and wiped his tears with the back of his small hand.

Himchan lightly wiped his Jonguppie's tears away with his thumb. "Shh~ don't cry Jonguppie~ hyung will be there when you go to daycare and when you get off so hyung will be the first thing you'll see everyday when you get off from daycare okay~?"

"O-okay..." He smiled but his lips was twitching.

"It's okay Jonguppie hyung~ Junhong will be there too~! It's first day too~!" Junhong shouted.

Jongup beamed with happiness at the mention of Junhong joining him on the first day. "Really~?"

Junhong nodded and wrapped his arms around Jonguppie protectively. "I will protect Jonguppie hyung at daycare~"

Himchan clasped his hands together, "Well, it's time for me and Jonguppie to get going." He turned to Yongguk, "I'll see you tomorrow?

Yongguk nodded and smiled, "Yes, you will. And if I don't see you, I'll come hunt you down~"

Himchan blushes and giggles like a school girl. Seriously, Yongguk makes Himchan feel special. And Himchan knows that Yongguk's words has more meaning to it than it seems. Yongguk is taller than Himchan so Himchan stood on his tippy toes to kiss Yongguk's cheek.

Apparently, Yongguk is even more sneakier than Junhong because next thing Himchan knew, his lips came with contact with Yongguk's. Himchan's eyes widen, his first kiss with Yongguk!

Seems like Yongguk grabbed Himchan's chin and guided him to his lips. He couldn't wait any longer, he gets what he wants and he wanted to taste Himchan lips.

 

Himchan smiled into the kiss, Yongguk's lips tasted sweet.

Yongguk pulled away but Himchan didn't want him to. Himchan whined, "Why~? Your lips tastes good~"

Yongguk chuckled, "Yours does too~" He kissed Himchan again. "See you tomorrow yeobo~"

"Bye~!"

Yongguk walked away, wanting to get home faster so he can see Himchan tomorrow faster.

Himchan had hearts flying all around him, he sighed dreamily. "Yongguk's my knight in shining armor."

Junhong pouted, "Jonguppie hyung~ I don't want to go home~ I want to play with you~"

Jongup giggled, "Junhong~ your umma might miss you~"

"Fine.. I'll go home.." He turned to walk away, sulking.

"Wait!" Jongup grabbed Junhong's wrist, spun him around and kissed his cheek. "I'll play with you tomorrow again~!"

Junhong smiled widely, "Ok! Bye Jonguppie hyung!" He sneakily kissed his Jonguppie's lips then ran off with the same reason as Yongguk; to see Jonguppie faster.

Himchan's eye twitched visibly, that kisser stealer kissed his Jonguppie's lips again!

"Himchan?" Daehyun timidly asked, shuffled his feet.

Himchan grinned, Daehyun is getting used to him now.  "Yes? What is it, Daehyun?"

Daehyun started playing with his fingers, "I have a request. Can I play with you tomorrow?"

Himchan jumped up and down, "Yes! Of course you can! I'm so happy right now!" He hugged the surprised Daehyun.

"A-also, can I c-call you Himchan h-hyung?" He stuttered, slowly wrapping his arms around Himchan.

Himchan gasped, "Really?! Yes, yes, yes!!" He hugged tighter, squeezing the poor, frightened Daehyun.

"Hyung... Daehyun hyung is turning blue." Jongup tugged on Himchan's sleeve.

"Oops!" He let go of Daehyun, "Sorry, see you tomorrow Daehyun!"

Daehyun smiled, "See you tomorrow Himchan hyung!" He skipped away happily. His first time meeting someone new besides Yongguk!

Himchan turned to his Jonguppie, "Ready to go Jonguppie~?"

Jongup nodded, "Yes hyung."

Himchan held out his hand which Jongup took and they both walked home thinking about tomorrow and their new friends.


Whoo! \(^o^)/ managed to do it before I go home!!! Just finished my exams and decided to celebrate by updating!!! :)

Please subscribe, comment and upvote if you like this story!! :) thank you!