Meeting Him

~Innocent Love~

"Where is he? He should've came out by now!" Junhong whined, they've been standing out by the gate since forever.

"He'll come. He always does." Jongup is starting to feel a bit discouraged, his Himchan hyung didn't come out yet. Himchan said he'll always be there for him. Was Himchan lying? Lying to make him feel better?

Junhong, sensing Jongup's distress, latched himself onto Jongup's arm and ran inside the school, "Let's look for them!"

Jongup felt better, Junhong knows exactly what to do to make Jongup happy again. "Alright!"

They glanced down both hallways, nobody was there. It's quiet again. What with this school and quietness?

"I go this way and you go that way. We will find Himchan faster." Jongup smiled, he just wants to be in the comfort of Himchan's arms again with Himchan telling little Jonguppie that it's okay.

"Alright!" Junhong ran down the hallway to the right while Jonguppie ran down the hallway to the left.

Jonguppie felt alone in the hallway with no Himchan, Junhong or even Daehyun whatsoever but he had to find Himchan, it was his mission as of right now.

 

 

Daehyun's confused, he just witnessed Yongguk's proposal to Himchan, they didn't notice him standing there, gawking. The two have been staring at each other for a while already, not moving. Daehyun decided to make himself known, he walked up to the boys and cleared his throat but neither boys moved a muscle. Daehyun blinked, that usually got people back to reality.

Himchan blinked, snapping out of his daydream, "Uhhh... Married?"

Yongguk smiled, "Yep! I got my mom's ring to prove it." With that, Yongguk pulled a ring out of his pocket to show Himchan: it was nothing special, just an ordinary ring with nothing on it.

To Himchan, that ring is going to be very, very special to him. It may be ordinary but it's the thought that counts, right?

"Do.... You.... Like it?" Yongguk hesitated, unsure if Himchan actually likes the ring he's giving him.

"I love it!!" Himchan squealed, jumping up and down in excitement. "Put it on!" He demanded.

Yongguk chuckled, his Channie is very cute indeed. He was about to slip the ring onto Himchan's finger but he didn't know which finger. "Which finger again?"

Himchan giggled, "Left ring finger."

"My left or your left?" Yongguk blinked, clearly confused as he scratched at the back of his neck.

"My left," Himchan held up his left hand for Yongguk to slip the ring on.

Yongguk carefully slipped the ring on Himchan's ring finger, the only reason how Yongguk knows what finger is it because he sees a ring on his mom's finger all the time and he knows what that means. His smile was brighter than the sun after he finished putting on the ring, "There~ you're mine now Channie~" He kissed Himchan right on the lips.

Himchan melted into the kiss, it's really nice to kiss Yongguk. His lips tastes so addictive, like candy.

Daehyun was getting frustrated, they're not even acknowledging him! He tapped both Yongguk and Himchan on the shoulder, that finally got their attention. They unlatched from each other to turn to Daehyun who was fuming but it diminished as soon as he saw the big smiles from Yongguk and Himchan.

"We're getting married!" Himchan squealed loudly, shoving his hand in front of Daehyun's face so he could see the ring that was placed on Himchan's finger.

Daehyun slouched his shoulders, "I saw." Well, at least Himchan is happy and Himchan being happy meant an ecstatic Jongup.

"You did? How much did you see?" Yongguk squinted his eyes, his best friend is always quiet and you wouldn't even notice him there.

"You guys just met. And you're already getting married?" Daehyun asked in disbelief, how can that be? "You were supposed to know somebody for a long period of time before you can get married."

But Yongguk and Himchan wasn't listening, they were both giggling, Himchan giggling and Yongguk chuckled. It would be unmanly if Yongguk giggled and he's the manly one in this relationship. Himchan was the one who was supposed to giggle.

"But I love my Channie so much~!" Yongguk cooed as he pinched Himchan's cheek gently as to not hurt him.

"And I love my Gukkie so much~!" Himchan kissed Yongguk's cheek.

"Are you guys even listening?" Daehyun waved his hands in the air trying to get his point across. This is unlike the Himchan and Yongguk he knew, they're acting all giddy and stuff. When Daehyun saw that they weren't listening, he rolled his eyes and ran to the bathroom. He has to wash his eyes because he's sure he's dreaming.

He opened the bathroom door and somebody bumped into him causing the person's things to fall onto the floor.

The person yelped as he bent down and gathered up his belongings. "What? No!"

Daehyun didn't want to seem like the bad guy so he bent down and helped the other pick his things up, he didn't see who was the person was. "I'm sorry." Was all he said because he doesn't talk much to people he's not cool with yet.

The person merely scoffed as he got up but didn't know just who he bumped into.

Daehyun saw two pieces of paper turned down so he turned them right side up and collected them but he couldn't believe what he saw: it's his photos. His school photos. "Why do you have pictures of me?" He looked up at the chipmunk cheek boy who's eyes widen at the sight of Daehyun.

Apparently, after Youngjae had an encounter with Jongup and Junhong, he went to wash his burning face. The boy, Youngjae, gasped and blushed red. So embarrassing! "U-ummm...." This wasn't supposed to happen. Youngjae wasn't supposed to meet the Daehyun so soon. And now Daehyun has seen the photos Youngjae has of him. What an embarrassing day this turned out to be.

 


A short chapter to get everybody into the feel since I haven't updated since forever!! Youngjae has finally and I mean finally, has met Daehyun!!! Beware!! Daehyun and Youngjae might turn into the main characters, might... Let me know if you want that to happen....

Hope you enjoyed reading this really, really short chapter!! :D