Himchan's First Day Of School [Prologue]

~Innocent Love~

 

Himchan froze with the hand on his shoulder from behind, the hand felt slightly bigger than his own hand.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by the hand slightly shaking him. He doesn't know what happened next because next thing he knew, the person was on the ground holding his cheek and his right hand was stinging.

Himchan's eyes widen and he started bowing repeatedly, hoping the person will forgive him despite being the new kid and for accidentally slapping him. "Oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean it! You just scared me and I didn't think anybody was in he--"

"It's okay. I'm not seriously hurt. It's just a slap." The person got up and wiped his pants.

As Himchan came back to reality more clearly, he realized that the person has a higher pitched voice than he looked. Himchan thought he had a deep voice by the way he's dressed; a black shirt with a logo he's never seen before, ripped black pants, black converse, and black hair.

He looks like he's in a gang but he's very young to be in one so Himchan thought he was a gang wannabe. "Are you in a gang?" He blabbered out, not thinking about what he just said.

The person looked up at him from dusting off his black pants, "Huh?"

"I-I mean!! W-what's your name?!" Himchan quickly covered up, not wanting to get on his bad side if he is a gang wannabe.

The person chuckled, "The name's Kwon Jiyong and no, I'm not in a gang. I just like to dress up like this."

Himchan smiled at the word dress up, sounds like a girl.

Jiyong, who noticed Himchan's smile, said, "Not that kind of dress up, you know? Like a fashionista. By the way, you didn't tell me your name, pretty boy."

Himchan blinked at the nickname, pretty boy? Only girls are supposed to have that name, Himchan's not a girl. "I'm not pretty, my name is Kim Himchan. Pretty is for girls and I'm a boy." He stated proudly, he feels like Jonguppie, so innocent. Why is he acting like this?

"I can see that but you look pretty. Too pretty to be a boy is what I'm saying." Jiyong motioned towards Himchan's face.

Feeling self conscious, Himchan lightly touched his face. "Too pretty? For a boy?"

"I'm not saying you're not a boy but you do have a pretty face that looks like a girl." Jiyong explained as best as he could, trying not to be rude or let Himchan feel self conscious about his face.

Himchan nodded, "So, I'm just a pretty boy?"

Jiyong waved his arms around lightly, "Uhhh yeah, sort of. That's basically what I'm saying." He laughed lightly.

Himchan chuckled too, "And you're just a gang wannabe."

"What?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow.

Himchan widened his eyes as he realized what he just said, "I-I mean n-not like that!! I j-just assumed th-that becaus--"

Jiyong raised up a hand to Himchan's face, "You talk too much," Himchan looked down. "But," He snapped his fingers which made Himchan look up again. "What you say is true."

Himchan gaped at the boy in front of him, he was right about the gang wannabe! "I w-was right?! Wait! Does that mean you want to be in a gang?"

"Well, yeah technically." Jiyong shrugged it off like it's no big deal.

"Oh." Was all Himchan said.

"Oh? That's all? No 'don't be in a gang Jiyong!' or gangs are bad!'? Jiyong was bewildered, that's actually all that Himchan said?

"Well, yeah. I'm not your mother. It's not me who should say that and besides, it's your choice right?"

"Wow!" Jiyong wrapped an arm around Himchan's shoulder, "I've never met someone like you!" He grinned, "Want to be my buddy?"

Himchan blinked, "Why not friends?"

He chuckled, "Buddy is a friend."

Himchan's mouth formed an 'o' before he smiled and nodded, "Okay Jiyong! I'll be your buddy!"

"Great! See you around bud!" Jiyong smiled and patted Himchan's back before leaving the empty classroom.

Himchan quickly realized that it's his first day and that he needs to go to the front office so he ran out of the classroom and down a random hallway. He didn't go far as he hoped because he bumped into someone's back as he turned a corner which made that person stumble into another person who's in front of him.

His eyes widen, why is he so clumsy today? He bowed repeatedly, "I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry! I didn't even see you there!"

The person turned around as he heard Himchan's voice, he smiled. "Channie~"

Himchan paused mid bow, he blinked. He recognized that voice! He quickly looked up.

 

It was Yongguk.

 

Himchan stood up straight, "Oh, Yongguk!" He smiled because Yongguk's gummy smile is contagious!

Yongguk took a huge step towards him which made Himchan take a step back. Yongguk raised an eyebrow, he took another step forward, Himchan took another step back. Yongguk pouted, his yeobo doesn't want to be near him!

Himchan pinched Yongguk's cheeks, "Aww~! You're so cute~! You should pout more Gukkie~!"

"So you could kiss me yeobo~?" Yongguk leaned close to Himchan's face as he wrapped his arms around his Channie's waist so he wouldn't escape.

"W-what?! N-no!" Himchan felt his face burning as he looked away, he can't turn around because of Yongguk's arms.

Yongguk chuckled before pressing a soft, firm kiss on his Channie's cheek. "You're mine Channie~" He pulled Himchan close as he rested his chin on Himchan head since his yeobo is shorter than him.

The hug was comfortable for both Himchan and Yongguk. They smiled, Yongguk hugged tighter and Himchan wrapped his arms around Yongguk's waist.

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows, something was confusing him. "Channie~?"

"Hmm?" Himchan didn't want to move from his comfortable spot, in Yongguk's arms.

"Which do you prefer~? Yeobo or Channie~?" He grinned, knowing Himchan will blush like a tomato.

And indeed Himchan did blush, very much actually. "U-umm... Are those the only o-options?"

Yongguk nodded slowly, not to ruin his comfortable spot; his Channie in his arms.

"H-honestly, I ch-choose..." He stuttered, he just couldn't finish a sentence with all the blushing and stuttering he's doing.

"You choose?" Yongguk anticipated the answer Himchan was going to give him. To Yongguk, it doesn't matter what he calls his Channie because both are very special to him.

"I ch-choose Channie!!" He yelled, shutting his eyes tightly.

Yongguk laughed, his Channie is so darn cute all the time! It makes him want to hug the poor boy to death but he would never do that because Yongguk likes Channie too much and Channie is his yeobo.

Himchan was surprised, Yongguk's laughing at him for choosing Channie? I thought he told me to choose and now he's laughing? Himchan thought, furrowing his eyebrows. He looked up at Yongguk as he pouted.

Yongguk's laughter turned into chuckles as he leaned his head down and kissed Himchan's lips briefly. "You're so cute Channie~! It should be illegal to be that cute~!"

Himchan giggled because Yongguk makes Himchan feel all giddy and melt inside. Words can't describe how Himchan feels whenever Yongguk is around. "I really like you Gukkie~" He stated, unaware that he said it out loud.

Yongguk smiled his famous, heart-melting gummy smile. "I really like you too Channie~" He pecked Himchan's lips.

Himchan blinked, confused. Did he actually just say that out loud? He thought he said it in his head! He leaned back to face Yongguk, "Oh! Yongg--" His eyes widen, "Where's the office?! I need to get to the office!"

Yongguk twitched at Himchan outburst, he squeaked midway through his sentence. Yongguk stepped back, poking at his ears to get them working again. "Why? You need to get your classes?"

"No, I just need to... Aish! I forgot what I had to do!" Himchan childishly stomped his foot.

He smiled, "Did I make you forget?"

"Yes, you made me forge--" Himchan stopped as he realized what Yongguk meant, he gasped. "You did that on purpose right?"

Yongguk shook his head as he wrapped his arms around his Channie again, "I'm not telling."

Himchan rolled his eyes, Yongguk is impossible! But if he can handle Yongguk, he can handle ANYBODY. Literally ANYBODY! Because there's nothing more impossible than Yongguk with the sneaky attitude. Speaking of sneaky, he has to sneak away from Yongguk because now that he has Himchan in his arms, he wouldn't want to let go.

"Channie~?"

Himchan snapped away from his train of thought, "What?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to know if you were listening." He chuckled, obviously playing with Himchan.

Himchan unconsciously pouted, it was normal for him to pout whenever something didn't go right. "Gukkie~" Suddenly, Himchan had an idea; the only way for Yongguk to let go is to baffle him!

Himchan pouted and wiggled in Yongguk's arms, "Gukkie~"

"What is it Channie~?" Yongguk was surprised, he didn't expect Himchan to behave like that at all.

"I need to go to the front office~ Help me Gukkie~" He whined cutely, knowing that Yongguk has a soft spot for him.

Yongguk was speechless, Himchan was cute and all but whining and pouting like that, makes Yongguk want to have him by his side all day no matter what. He doesn't want anybody touching his Channie! It's not fair to him! Yongguk knows thinking like that; wanting Channie by his side ALL DAY, is going to lead Himchan to hate him but it's nearly uncontrollable when his Channie is around. His throat suddenly went dry, he cleared his throat. "Channie~ Don't do this to me~" He also whined.

Himchan whined even more, "Gukkie~ it's important~"

"B-but--"

"Gukkie, please~" He gave Yongguk his sad puppy eyes.

Yongguk gave in, he can't handle his Channie's cuteness! "Okay~! Okay~! I'll take you to the front office~"

Himchan smiled and cheered, "Yes! Let's go!"

"Anything for my Channie~" Yongguk smiled his gummy smile but as he turned away, his smile dropped. "I gave into him." He grumbled as he started walking down the corridor where Himchan just came from.

Himchan giggled upon hearing Yongguk words.

 

They past the main entrance of the school and down the hallway to the right. So, Himchan did take a wrong turn from the beginning.

Himchan noticed this, he scoffed. "I took a wrong turn from the start. The front office is down the hallway to the right." He mumbled to himself.

"It's easy to get lost in this school if you don't know the place." Yongguk's voice boomed in the empty hallway loudly, scaring Himchan in the process.

Himchan placed a hand on his heart, "Don't scare me like that!" He slapped Yongguk on the arm.

"What did I do? All I said was--"

"I know what you said," He rolled his eyes, "I mean don't talk loud so suddenly, especially in an empty hallway."

Yongguk clicked his teeth, "Ah! That!" He turned to face his Channie. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to."

Himchan looked away, "It's okay."

Yongguk pouted, his Channie is mad at him. "Channie~"

Himchan turned his head to face him, "Wha--"

Yongguk leaned in close as Himchan turned his head and kissed him. "Yeobo~"

Himchan flushed, "I-I told you n-not to call me th-that!" He stuttered.

"Yeobo Channie~" He teased, liking the way Himchan's face turned red.

"Yah!" Himchan slapped Yongguk on the chest. "Quit teasing me!" He complained.

Yongguk laughed as he held his chest where Himchan slapped him, "But you're so cute when you're angry!" He pinched Himchan's cheeks then kissed it to say sorry.

Himchan felt his face burn, he ignored it. "L-let's just get to the front office."

"Alright, alright. We're almost there. Just down this hallway." Yongguk walked faster so that he's walking in front of Himchan.

As Himchan watched Yongguk's back, he smiled fondly. His heart beating irregularly, his insides melting and Yongguk's smile popping into his mind every minute. He loves Yongguk's personality; he's funny, sweet, caring, and has a really nice smile. To Himchan, it's no surprise if Yongguk has a girlfriend already. He's good looking, smart but stupid, charming and friendly despite looking mean all the time. At this, Himchan felt self conscious of himself, all the girls here will think he's girly, pretty or just a girl wearing boys' clothing. And Yongguk has the charm of a boyfriend every girl dreams of.

But Himchan can't afford to think like this, he never felt like this before. It's all so new to him. Yongguk could have any girl he wants; skinny, pretty, or even beautiful.

If Jongup was here, he would've told Himchan But Himchan hyung, he chose you but in a babyish kind of way of how Jongup speaks like.

At the thought of his little Jonguppie, he brightened up. His Gukkie chose HIM instead of pretty girls or any girls for that matter. Again, Himchan felt his insides melt just thinking about it.

 


Dun dun duuuuuunnnnn!!! Himchannie had negative thoughts about him and Yongguk!!

This is the prologue of Himchan's first time in the new school! I'll either do the first part or little Jonguppie's prologue in the next chapter!

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! Give me an indication that you're reading my story so I'll be motivated to post up another chapter early or frequently! I do know you like my story but anyways, just putting it out there.

Thank you for reading my story! :D