The Marriage Is A Secret

We Are Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Look at how she sleep.”

Minho mumbles as he woke up and saw Sulli’s sleeping posture.

“How did I end up wedded to her?”

He shakes his head and stood up; went into the bathroom and take a shower.

Today will be the day he knows about where he’ll be positioned as a lecturer.

He had been praying days and night so that he will never be teaching in where Sulli were in.

After he dried himself and walks out of the bathroom, Sulli is still sleeping but now with her head hung from the bed.

“Never close to any lady in my fantasy.”

He thought and dresses up.

“You are coming out alone. Sulli?”

“She is still sleeping.”

He answers his halmeoni and sat down with the others in the dining table.

“Sleeping? Aigoo this kid.”

Minho’s grandmother stands up and went to their shared bedroom.

She pushes open the door without knocking and calls out her name.

“Sulli.”

“Neh halmeoni.”

She answers; eyes still closed and switch her position so that she will be more comfortable.

Upon seeing that, the old woman went to her and pulls her blanket which makes her frown and tries to open her eyes a bit.

“Halmeoni.”

She shouts in surprised and sits down quickly; bows to Mrs. Choi and greets her properly.

“You. Do you know what time is it now?”

She glances to the alarm clock with half open eyes.

“Ten minutes pass seven?”

She answers as she turns to look at her grandmother.

“Waeyo halmeoni?”

“You are a wife now Sulli. You should take care of your husband. Pour him coffee and prepare breakfast for him.”

“Halmeoni, Minho can do it himself. He never let me do anything as well before.”

“Things had changed now. He is no longer Minho for you. He is your husband.”

“Halmeoni.”

“Don’t give me any excuses more. Wash your face and comes down.’

She glances to her watch and stares back at the pouting girl.

“In 5 minutes.”

“5? Halmeoni.”

But the old lady had go out and climb down the stairs.

“You are the one who force me to get married to froggy and now you are making my life a mess.”

She complaint under her teeth but still went to the washroom, clean her face and brush her teeth before she puts on sweat pants and shirt, tied her hair up as a bun and went to the dining table.

“Morning Ssul.”

The ever happy couple greeted her together which makes her plaster a smile to them.

She then pouts as she bows to halmeoni and sits down beside Minho; as her halmeoni had gestured her to.

“Do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter