Dissapointed

We Are Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do you have any problem?”

The new soccer captain asks Jaehyun when they were in the wash room where he just stares down at him.

“Don’t talk to me loser.”

He said icily and was about to leave when he bumps onto Sehun.

“Woah, easy Sulli’s ex boyfriend.”

He laughs evilly; making the other clenched his jaw.

“Stay out of my business Oh Sehun.”

“The people talks about you being a loser; that you are dumped by Choi Sulli when you can’t manage to keep your position as the mighty captain. Oh God. I’ll commit suicide due to embarrassment if I were you.”

“I am not you Oh Sehun so now, could you please?”

“Oh no. Not that easy man.”

Sehun stops him stubbornly.

Jaehyun thought that his patience had been trampled by Sehun and he had enough of him.

With a swing of his arm, his powerful punch lands on his left cheek, making the thin boy falls on the floor with a thud.

“Ahn Jaehyun.”

Taekwoon called him as he grabs his shirt when he was about to leave.

He shrug it off and was about to charge on Sehun who his mouth was now bleeding when Taekwoon grabs his body, tugging his head using his own strength.

“I can easily flip you down if I wanted to so listen to me and stop this before I reported you to the coach.”

With that threat, Jaehyun calm down.

He straightens his shirt and walks away from the field; glaring at Sehun who was now laughing at his cowardness.

“Damn.”

He cursed on his way.

“Choi Minho had made me go through all these embarrassment.”

He said as he met with a wall, punching it, letting the blood staining his knuckles.

“I’m not going to sit back and bow down to all your craps. Wait for it Choi Minho.”

                                                                                                ***

“It was raining heavily and I was about to call you to ask if you need me to fetch you but then I saw that Minho wasn’t home yet so he might be waiting for you as well.”

Yoona said excitedly when she saw Sulli coming in with Minho walking behind her.

“Did you get drench?”

The ever loving lady asks both Minho and Sulli which they answer with a no.

“Even if you are not, you two should go and bathe quickly. I’ll ask ahjumma to boil some water for your tea.”

“Can I have coffee hyungsoo?”

“Of course sweetheart. Go and take a shower. I’ll see if the muffins were still there to accompany your tea time.”

“Gomawo unni.”

Sulli gives Yoona a quick hug after Minho kisses her cheek and both went into their room in silent.

As they get into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter