Jaehyun, Reception

We Are Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So that is why huh.”

“What do you mean?”

“Me being downgraded from being the captain and out of the main players.”

Jaehyun shakes his head and an unbelievable chuckle escapes his mouth.

“He is playing dirty. All along and I don’t even have a clue.”

“What if you are wrong? What if he.”

“Why are you siding with Choi Minho?”

He cuts her off and anger written all over his pale complexion.

“I’m not siding with anyone. I don’t even know him. I just want you to calm down and thinks it in a sane way.”

“I’m not insane Sera. Don’t you dare?”

“I didn’t say you are. Jaehyun, calm down.”

She holds his hand that he fists earlier to give him some calming but he pulls his hand away and runs it through his hair.

“They announce it at school. That they are married. Tchh. And Choi Sulli was my girlfriend when they got married. Both are making me look like a fool. I hate them. Choi Minho and Sulli.”

“Jaehyun ah. You have to think that they might force to keep it as a secret.”

“And why would she say yes to me? She could just reject me. And now when I am so in love, this fox leave me like a beggar.”

“I don’t know what to say anymore.”

“Don’t say anything then.”

“But I’m worried.”

“You have to. Because I’m going to make them suffer for making me look stupid.”

He left her just like that after that and Sera can’t do anything to stop him.

***

“Are you sure Jinri?”

“Of course. We don’t have a reception for friends. Only Soojung came.”

“But you are pregnant now. You don’t mind wearing a dress that make you look bigger?”

“Not at all unni. Because I’m a proud mommy.”

“You are just excited. Believe me. You’ll nag at my poor brother that you look big when you look at the pictures after this.”

Siwon said and earns a cute glare from his wife and he raises his hand, give up.

“I should just do my things before I got kicked out.”

He kisses Yoona’s cheek and left the room.

“You want to go out too oppa?”

“Aniyo. When did I?”

Minho said, chuckles nervously when Sulli observes him while narrowing her eyes on her.

“Go and do your work baby. I’ll help Ssul. This doesn’t need many opinions.”

“But Jinri.”

“Kenchana oppa. And I need people who can give opinion, not questioning me back.”

“Okay then. I’ll just do my thing too.”

“Deh.”

He kisses her hair and Yoona’s cheek before he went out of the room, leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter