Expect The Unexpected

We Are Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho puts his hands on his hips and walks to them after he blew on the whistle.

“What’s wrong with you guys?”

He asks, clearly disappointed on their performance.

“You should stop tackling others and you, send some signal to your team mates will you? How is it that you play poorly? Get down, 50 sits ups.”

He blew the whistle and once again he shows displeased when the kids are not paying attention.

“Faster or I’ll add another 50.”

His threat worked when he saw them fasten their movement.

“Stop.”

He shouts and asked them to stand in a line.

“Oh Sehun, what is wrong with you? Why are you always glaring at your team mates? And you, why are you playing half heartedly? Don’t I say it before? No enemies in the team. Play like professional.”

He spats and crosses his arm before he went in front of two other players, scolding them as well.

“Captain of the team.”

He now talks to Jung Taekwoon.

“You are not helping your team. What are you doing as a captain?”

“Sorry coach.”

He answers shortly.

“Now do your best or else the training will ends when you satisfy me with your better performance.”

He said sternly, moving behind the line to stand and he blew the whistle once again.

While the match went on, Minho finally calms down when the kids play with effort to overcome their lack of discipline.

He just turns to fetch his bottle to drink some other when one of the player calls for his name and he saw Jaehyun and Sehun on the ground while Taekwoon and another boy were trying to stops them from brawling.

“What the.”

He mutters and ran to the center of the field to stop them.

“What is wrong with you guys?”

He asked angrily; hands on hip.

Jaehyun’s mouth is bleeding while Sehun has blood running from his nose and he tends to the skinny boy first, and make Taekwoon helps him to holds his chin.

“Who started the fight?”

He asked and two from the bunch pointed to Jaehyun.

Minho grits his teeth and looks at Taekwoon.

“You help me with Sehun. The other, the training ends here for today. And you, Ahn Jaehyun follow me.”

He march his way to his gym bag and grabs it before he makes his way to his office, Jaehyun follows him behind.

He sits on the edge of the table, eyes on Jaehyun.

“I gave you cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter