Fated To Love

We Are Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Really Minho ssi?”

Minho nods, sighing as he look at the couple.

“I caught him yesterday and I informed the police. My accident is not planned actually.”

“We glad to hear that everything is fine. But how about your wife?”

Naeun asked in hesitance.

Minho shakes his head.

“She is still unconscious. She was frightened. I made a big mistake. I should just keep her by my side.”

“If you were to ask me, I will keep my wife safe by always be by her side. But your situation and mine are completely different. He comes out this soon because he thinks you hate your wife now. So, your plan works out.”

“I came late. And she injured because of that.”

“She will heal soon. She is with a baby. Her will to live is stronger than anyone. I can assure you that. Doctors speak from their perspective, we too have our own belief.”

“Yeah. Naeun had a severe dengue when she was pregnant. We are afraid that we might lose her but she wakes up when the doctor decided to operate her and take the baby out. Both survive after that. Sure, you feel like dying but you too have to be strong. Face anything bravely.”

Jongin said with a smile.

Naeun too nods and invites Minho to join them for lunch and said that they will visit them soon.

He left their house after he give the children some present and bid them goodbye.

He receives energy after the small talk with the couple and he chins up as he drives.

He will just face whatever coming now.

And he has to start with facing his family.

 

***

 

“Minho ah. Why don’t you tell us anything? Why are you facing all of this alone?”

Said Yoona as she tiptoes to fully hug the taller guy.

She caresses his back and swallows her tears when she feels him crying.

“You know you can always turns up to us right? I told you to tell me everything. I’m not just a hyungsoo for you. I had treated you like my oldest son. Why?”

Minho shakes his head as he too, hugs Yoona.

Siwon was silent.

He just lets his wife talk.

Yoona is better at this.

He too feels that something is off.

Minho suddenly wants to work in the office and his movement is kind of fishy.

But he just let him go.

He knows he bought a ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter