Blossoming

We Are Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho wakes up earlier than Sulli again the next morning.

He can only shakes his head when he saw how she was sleeping.

“Jinri, Jinri.”

He mumbles and shakes his head again.

He went to wash up and took a shower before he walks to the bed to look at her.

“Yah Jinri, wake up.”

She did not wake up like always; instead she let out few painful moans which caught his attention.

“Yah. What happen?”

He asked when he saw her writhing in pain.

“My cramp.”

“Still hurt?”

She nods while sweats keep forming on her forehead.

“Wait, I’ll call ahjumma.”

And for the first time since his birth Minho runs to search for his maid while worrying for Sulli.

“Jinri is in pain. Can you help see what is wrong with her?”

The maid rushing towards their room while Minho stands beside the bed, frowning when he saw her face scrunched in pain.

“Is it too painfull Ssul?”

“Neh ahjumma. I can’t move.”

“What do we do Minho?”

Flustered, Minho shakes his head.

“Do we need to go to the Hospital?”

“Don’t you have any painkiller ahjumma?”

Sulli asks in whispers but Minho heard her.

“Painkiller Jinri? Painkiller. Ahjumma gives her painkiller.”

“I have to check if I have it first. You have to compress your stomach with hot towel for the mean time.”

She rushes to fill in a bowl with a hot water, ushering Minho to help.

“Me?”

He asks in confusion.

“I can do it by myself.”

Sulli took the towel with shaking hand which makes Minho gives up and grabs it from the maid.

He slowly lifts Sulli’s pajama shirt, swallowing while he compress her stomach.

Sulli let out a yelp and Minho quickly looks at her face; she was shutting her eyes.

He sympathize her so much at that time; she bites her lips showing how painful she felt.

“Here, drink this.”

The maid came with a pill and she helps her drinks it.

“I’ll help her from here. You will run late to school.”

“Deh. Gomawoyo ahjumma.”

Minho left his wife and glances at her before he went into his closet to change his cloth.

“Aishh she makes me worried the first thing in the morning.”

                                                                                                ***

“Today, as I promised, I’m going to announce the new captain of the team. I said that I’m going to post the result but changed my mind. I think I have to announce it to you verbally.”

Minho started while he looks at the students in front of him.

“From what I had evaluated, three from you had caught my attention, and one of them really shows an unexpected ability.”

The members of the soccer team applause except for Sehun and Jaehyun who were busy glaring and smirking at each other.

“I make this decision after I discuss it with your coach. So it is his decision as well. I don’t want to hear any complaint after this. Everyone has to listen to your captain and if I hear any complain from him, you will be kicked out from the team. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Professor.”

They answer simultaneously in the exception of Ahn Jaehyun who is fiddling with his phone.

“The new captain is.”

Minho paused and both Jaehyun and Sehun fix their eyes on him.

“Jung Taekwoon.”

“Deh?”

The guy named Jung Taekwoon also seems shocked with the announcement.

“Jung Taekwoon.”

He calls him again and gestures him to come in front.

The latter jogs to him and bows before Minho smile at him.

“Leo is your new captain.”

“But Professor, that kid is new.”

“He is new but his determination is stronger than you. His passion is worth praise.”

“How can you choose him to lead our team? He still doesn’t know about our specialties.”

“Are you saying that while keeping me in mind as well?”

Minho asks Jaehyun while he crosses his arm.

“I’m new too. I just took hold of your team for less than a month. So I lack rights to choose the best in you.”

“No Prof. I did not underestimate you.”

“So why the different standard between me and him? I look over his profile and found out about his achievement. He can lead the team well.”

“But.”

It was Sehun who commented but was stopped by Minho.

“The decision is final. You two can take your time and improve your performance. I won’t be putting you in the 11th if you still holding on to your pride and don’t want to mingle well with the team.”

After Minho sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter