They Know

We Are Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Boyfriend?”

“Halmeoni. He.”

“Wait.”

Siwon cuts Sulli off and went closer to Jaehyun.

“What is your name again?”

“Ahn Jaehyun.”

“I heard your name somewhere.”

“Ssul. You are dating another guy?”

“No. Halmeoni. We broke up.”

“Deh halmeoni. Ssul had broken up with that guy.”

“We did date when she is a wife.”

Jaehyun said and went to sit on the couch, uninvited.

He puts down a thick envelope, gestures anyone of them to take it.

Yoona steps forward and get the envelope when all of them weren’t moving.

She open the envelope, Siwon watching and soon another gasps went out of .

Curious about Yoona’s shocked expression, halmeoni grabs the envelopes and she too widens her eyes.

“It’s not Photoshop. It was taken by my enemy because of our personal conflict. But I’m glad that he took those photos. I have strong proofs. That this young lady here, cheated on her husband then.”

“Jaehyun. You.”

“Shut up Krystal.”

Jaehyun spats at her, eyes blazing fire.

“You should advice her or at least tell me. But you are in this too. With her.”

“Ssul. What are you doing? Is all these true?”

Halmeoni throw the envelope and its content onto the floor near her feet and Sulli crouch to see them.

It was her picture with Jaehyun, romantically went on a date and kissing.

There is another one that they were entering a hotel for a lunch but of course, no one will believe her if she told them so.

She starts crying and shakes her head.

“There is no reason to deny when the evidence is so clear.”

He said, smirking at Sulli who eyes were pleading at her family members.

“I made a mistake but I learnt my lesson. I break up with him.”

She said and tried to hold Yoona’s hand but the lass pulls her band away.

“I never knew the baby girl I know will do these kind of disgusting thing. You are a married woman Ssul. And Minho is the nicest guy I ever met. He is beyond good and I told halmeoni that he and you will make a good couple if you guys get married. I really adore you two. Especially you. I treat you like a baby all the time. I am always o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter