Sweetness Continues

We Are Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jaehyun groans when he feels his partner shifts in his embrace.

He flicks his eyes when she hissed and he put her head down on the bed and checks his phone after he sloppily kissed her hair.

“! I’m late.”

He quickly picks up his shirt and wore it in a flash.

He groans when his head throbs; doesn’t mind when Sera called him and dashed out, pulling his fly up as he fights with his shoes and the soft hand stopped him.

He looks up at her who was in her white night gown and finally relaxes.

“Calm down and don’t do things clumsily.”

She crouched down and helps him with his shoes, kissing the corner of his mouth and smiles as she fixes his bed hair so that it doesn’t seem so bad.

“Now you can go. Sorry that I don’t get you your coffee.”

“I’ll get going.”

He said, his tone had now relaxes and he kisses her hair.

“Sorry.”

He said and frowns at his own act; how he uses her as he pleased but never once accepts her feelings.

But she is always there, waiting and welcoming him with a smile.

“Sorry that you are not the one I love.”

He whispers to himself as he make his way to his motorcycle and zoom off without looking back at her.

                                                                                ***

“No classes today as well?”

Minho asked when Sulli put on his white shirt and her pink short shorts as she comes out of the bathroom.

“I’m not going to class today.”

She said and pecks his pouting lips.

“Why?”

“Just because.”

She answers and pulls the tie from his hand and went close to him, putting it around his nape and tie it up for him.

“I always find this romantic.”

She said and Minho was more than pleased to hear that.

“So, please do it for me every day from now on.”

He kisses her forehead and Sulli giggles on his flirty tone.

“It’s not that you are wearing suits every single day husband.”

She ended it with a kiss on his chest and removes herself from Minho; went to sit on their bed.

“Are you going to be home for lunch.”

“No. I’m going to coach the kids after the meeting. And I have two classes after lunch. I have to prepare.”

He said while brushing his hair, glancing at Sulli who was seem in a thought.

“Wae?”

“Ani. I’m just asking.”

“You sure are just asking.”

He teased and Sulli stuck her tongue at him before she stood up and follows him as he took his briefcase and gym bag.

“When are you going to stop? You are just coaching them for temporary right?”

“The coach went for short term training and will be back next week. So, I’ll be going to coach them until this Friday.”

“I see.”

Minho stopped at the end of the stairs and turns to look at Sulli when he smells something good.

“Did you perhaps cook?”

She grins and grabs his arm before pulling him towards the dining table.

“A simp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter