Morning After

We Are Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli is the first one to wake up the next morning; which is something rare to see.

She smiled when she feels two strong arms, protectively wrapped around her waist and chest; blushes at the skin to skin contact.

She turns to meet her husband, who once she despises sleeping soundly.

He doesn’t even stir when she moves in his embrace and she grins when she listen to his soft snores.

She pinches his nose, still he did not wake up.

Sulli giggles; and Minho responded by pulling her closer, she feels his lips on her forehead before he mumbles a good morning.

“You awake?”

“How can I continue to sleep when you seduce me?”

“What? I didn’t.”

She exclaimed while pouting; Minho chuckles.

“Let’s just sleep in a little. I’m sleepy. This is all your fault that I can’t stop easily last night.”

Sulli blushes once again, slapping Minho’s chest but still she snuggles closer to his chest, inhaling his scent.

And they drifted to sleep before Sulli waking up a few minutes or hour after that.

Minho shifts his body and lie flat on his back.

Sulli giggles.

Minho is not a heavy sleeper but he is today.

She quietly picks up their scattered clothes and put them in the basket and went into the bathroom to shower.

She was in the middle of shampooing her hair when she feels his nose on her nape and soon she was spun around by her husband who was smirking.

“I’m showering.”

“I know.”

He said and kisses her lips, grinning when he pulls away and she gasps.

Her lips is full and y; and the way she bites her lips in dissatisfaction makes him hot and hard again.

“Stay out oppa.”

She pushes his chest away but Minho doesn’t have any plan to leave his y wife just like that.

He leans to her neck and it; his hands all over her body.

He cups her cheek and lifts her, Sulli wraps her legs around his body; so that she won’t fall down but she soon realize what she had triggered.

Her shower time won’t be filled with just showering; not when he pulls down his boxer and pushes in her center; makes her yelp in pleasure.

He helps her wash her hair after the hot session ended and soon she was screaming his name again on their bed.

Thank God their room is sound proof; no one can hear them.

                                                                                                ***

-We are out for two days, going to introduce our gem to my relatives. Oh the maids are on leave too. Find your way to have breakfast. The fridge are empty as well.-

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter