Taeri1

Because we love you YURI

 

Taeyeon entered SNSD’s waiting room and saw her members taking their nap. As the leader she needs to make sure that her members are always in a good condition. She saw Yuri sitting in the corner playing with her iPad and she was very serious. Taeyeon went to her and sat next to her.

“Oh hai Tae.” Greeted Yuri with a smile on her face.

“What are you doing? The girls are dozing off and you’re here playing?” asked Taeyeon peeking at Yuri’s iPad.

“Oh. I’m not playing Taeyeon-ah. I’m doing my report now. I have to submit this by the end of the week.” She said smiling.

Taeyeon looked at her. She was always proud of Yuri. She went to the gym every day at night. She went to practice for their The Boys promotion and then went to record for TV shows. She did magazine photoshoot. She had Music Core every weekend and yet still had the time to go to school. They have practice later, the girls were supposed to take a nap or so but Yuri decided to do her report. Yuri was always strong. For the girls. She was never weak and she put others first before herself.

“Go have a rest Yuriah. You’re tired.”

“No I’m not! You’re the one who looked tired. I’m fine Taeng. I’m fine.”

“Stop acting like you are fine or whatever. I hate you for doing this. I’m worried about your health. You’re so stubborn, go take a rest.” Taeyeon raised her voice and she took Yuri’s iPad from her. Taeyeon was mad but Yuri knew she was mad because she cared for her.

Yuri looked at Taeyeon and smiled as she grabbed Taeyeon’s hands. “Thanks Taeyeon.”

“For what?”

“For being the best leader. I love you.”

Taeyeon was touched by Yuri’s words. She looked at her and cried afterwards. She hugged Yuri tightly. “Oh Yuri. I love you too!”