Hyori1

Because we love you YURI

 

Yuri saw the sick Hyoyeon still dancing since 1pm and now it’s already 2.30pm. She couldn’t believe this girl.

“Stop it Hyo. You were sick and you need to take your meds now. Come on, late lunch.” Yuri grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand but Hyoyeon pulled back.

“Yuri. We have MAMA in few days. I want to impress Singapore you know.”

Yuri sighed. “We all want to impress Singapore too but you need to slow it down a bit. If you’re sick you won’t be able to impress Singapore, trust me.”

Hyoyeon just stood there and then went back to practicing.

“STOP IT DAMMIT!!” Yuri’s loud voice shocked Hyoyeon. She froze and looked at Yuri who was already mad.

“Yuri…”

“Do you think its okay to see you like this? Do you think I’m just going to let my sick friend dancing for 2 straight hours knowing that you haven’t ate your lunch? Do you think you’re going to impress Singapore with intense practice? Why are you like this Hyo? Why?!” Yuri’s voice was louder than usual. Hyoyeon could tell Yuri was disappointed with her. Obviously. She went to Yuri and hugged her.

“Arrasso! Arrasso! Let’s eat now. I’m sorry. I’m just too excited for MAMA okay? I’m excited with our new dance step. I feel much better when dancing but I’m sorry if it makes you worried. I’m fine Yuri. I’m totally fine.” Hyoyeon hugged her tightly knowing how much Yuri loves her.

“Okay let’s go.” They pulled away and Yuri led her out from the dance room. Hyoyeon is happy, Yuri was always there when she was sick and when she was down. And she was sure that Yuri will always be there for her, forever.