Yulti

Because we love you YURI

 

Yuri saw Tiffany taking her nap on the sofa as she entered their waiting room. They just finished their music core mc rehearsal and she knew Tiffany was really tired. She had Fame practice last night too and she felt like crying seeing the tired Tiffany.

“Fany wake up. Music Core is starting.”

Tiffany opened her eyes and saw Yuri smiling at her. She lazily sat down and took a deep breath.

“Poor you. I know you’re tired but we have to go now. Himnae Fany.” Yuri hugged Tiffany to make her feel better.

“Thanks Yuri. I can’t do this without you.” Tiffany smiled at her and patted her shoulder.

Yuri bit her lower lip trying to control her emotion but she failed. Tears running down her cheeks and it shocked Tiffany.

“Yuri? Are you okay?? What happened?” Tiffany was worried. She shed Yuri’s tears and almost cried seeing her best friend cried.

“I’m sorry….”

“What are you sorry for?”

“It hurts seeing you like this. You are tired but I don’t know how to make you feel better. You work too hard Fany.” Yuri looked down.

“Yuriaah I’m fine. I don’t mind feeling like this because it’s not hard at all. I have you and our members to make me feel better. When I see you and your beautiful smile, it makes me happy and I don’t feel tired. You’re my energy. You’re everything to me. I’m strong because I have you by my side.” Her eyesmiles made Yuri happy. And she was touched by her words.

Tiffany was right. Because they have each other that what makes them stronger. Yuri smiled and nodded.

“Let’s go!” Yuri and Tiffany went out the room holding hands.