Yulsic

Because we love you YURI

 

“Sica! What did you cook? Something’s burning in here!” Yuri ran to Jessica who was cooking in the kitchen. Yuri stared at the crying Jessica.

“Are you crying or it’s the onions?” Yuri raised her brows and stood next to Jessica.

“I almost burned down our dorm. And my chicken rice is way too salty.” Jessica took the pan and threw the chicken rice on the trash bin.

“Sica~ why did you do it in the first place?”

“I want to make dinner for you guys. I want to make something that will make you proud of me.” Jessica looked down, sobbing.

Yuri felt bad and she immediately hugged Jessica and then she looked at her, brushing off her tears.

“I’m proud of you Sica, always. You’re the girl who is always there for me, who cares for me, who looks after me the most. I know you are bad at cooking, in fact we all know that. The world knows that, but your heart is what matters. And we love that you tried so hard. With more practice I know you can cook well. You’re so sweet you know that?!”

Jessica smiled as soon as she heard that from Yuri. “Really?”

Yuri nodded.

“Yuri…….. Thanks a lot. Maybe I should try again.” Jessica turned around and ready to cook again.

Yuri opened .  “Err Sica. Not now. Let’s just order pizza for today. I don’t want you to burn down the kitchen.”

“YAAAH!!”