Yoonyul1

Because we love you YURI

 

Yuri went to Yoona’s filming set just to see her. She missed her a lot so she wanted to be by her side. She admired Yoona so much, she knew Yoona was tired from all. They were promoting The Boys at the same time and it saddened her that she always came back after midnight from filming.

Yuri saw Yoona approaching her. “Unnie!” Yoona sat at the bench next to Yuri.

“I brought you cookies and grapes. Chocolates. Marshmallow. Sandwiches. Kimbap…..” Yuri took out everything from her bag. She packed everything inside because she knew Yoona must be hungry after hours of filming.

Yoona just stared at her and sighed.

“What? Why are you sighing? That’s rude. Now, eat!” Yuri gave her a bar of chocolate and smiled. Stay strong Yoona, unni is here to lighten you up.

Yoona didn’t say a word. She tried to finish everything. It was so sweet of Yuri to come and visit her and bring all of these. She was touched.

“Are you playing as Hana today? Or still the boring Yeonhee?” asked Yuri.

“Still…Yeonhee.” Yuri looked at Yoona and Yoona wasn’t being herself. She didn’t know how to make the girl happy. “Yoona are you okay? Are you tired? It’s tough right? But I’m here now. I will wait for you until you finish filming. I will cheer for you so himnae.” Yuri Yoona’s hair.

Yoona looked down and bit her lip. Yuri noticed that Yoona was already crying. She was shocked and panicked. “Yoona what’s wrong??”

“Thanks for coming unnie. I really appreciate it. I really miss you.” Yuri hugged Yoona and whispered to her that everything is going to be alright. She will be there for Yoona and will never ever leave her. NEVER!