Soori1

Because we love you YURI

 

Sooyoung and Yuri ran right after the tied all their members’ shoelaces together. They giggled and went to the kitchen and they saw a box of pizza that their manager left for them few minutes ago. They grabbed the pizza and finished them all.

“OMG this is really good. I’m all good, my tummy is happy.” Said Sooyoung. The two girls now rested in the living room. They turned the TV on but suddenly heard Tiffany’s scream. “CHOI SOOYOUNG!!! KWON YURI!!!” In few seconds Tiffany appeared. “You two put fake bugs on my bed didn’t you??!” she glared at them and they quickly shook their heads. Before Tiffany said anything else, they heard few screams coming from Sunny and Taeyeon’s room. Another scream from Jessica.

Some of the members now ran to the living room as soon as they heard screams. All of them jumped in horror when they saw Sunny’s purple hair. She was already crying that Taeyeon had to calm her down.

“Who effin put purple dye on my shampoo??!!” Sunny screamed. Jessica came out and attacked both Yuri and Sooyoung straight away. “Clean up my BED NOW!!!!!!!!!! CLEAN!!” Jessica’s high-pitched voice scared Sooyoung and Yuri. The two just put cucumbers all over her bed and it was meant to be a joke and they didn’t know everything would turn out to be like this.

All eyes were now on the two. “Sorry! We were just playing around. We….” Sooyoung grabbed Yuri’s hand.

“What else did you guys do?” yelled Taeyeon.

“We ate all the pizza and we tied your shoelaces together. They are the last ones. We promise we won't do it again!” As they were making promise they heard another scream from Yoona.

Before the members decided to kill them, Yuri and Sooyoung ran out from the dorm in a flash.

Okay! They regret nothing, they laughed out loud and hi-fived. “Good job Kwon Yuri.”

Yuri smiled proudly and ruffled Sooyoung’s hair. “Good job Choi Sooyoung!”