Yulti1

Because we love you YURI

“Fany Fany.!! OMG this is cute…!!” Yuri yelled from the other section of the shop. Tiffany heard her and went to see the excited Yuri who was holding a hot pink t-shirt.  Tiffany’s eyes widened as she saw a pink stuff and she quickly grab the t-shirt from Yuri.

“Oh my goodness heaven!!! This is so pretty. I want it!!” Tiffany was excited all of a sudden. Yuri shrugged off. “But I saw it first Fany-ah.”

“Let’s buy two!”

“That’s the only one.” Said Yuri disappointed.

“I want this Yuriah. It’s pink, you know I like pink!!” Tiffany hugged the outfit and looked at Yuri almost begging.

“But you already have a lot of pink outfits. I really like this shirt, I want it too.” Said Yuri in a soft voice hoping the Tiffany would give up but she didn’t. She shouldn’t have fought with a girl who is so obsessed with pink stuff so she gave up. She sighed. “Alright. Go get it. I’ll get something else.” Yuri turned around from Tiffany and took her time browsing again.

Tiffany stood there and looked at Yuri. “Hmm. Ok. Catch up with you later.” And then Tiffany left. And never came back after that.

Yuri smiled remembering what happened this morning. Tiffany went home and left her with her manager right after she paid for her t-shirt. Didn’t know what she was up to. But now she knew. Right after she got back home and went to her room, she found a box wrapped in pink on her bed. She took it and opened the box. She was shocked when she saw the pink shirt that they were rooting for. She found a note under it.

‘Yuri, you know how much I love pink right? But you don’t know how much I love you more than I Iove pink. Seeing how your eyes sparkle just now made me realized that your happiness is my happiness too. You get so excited when you see it so here, I want you to have it. I love you.’

“Fany, you silly.” Yuri smiled and hugged the precious pink shirt.