Yoonyul

Because we love you YURI

 

Yoona just finished filming her drama for today. And it was already 2am when she arrived at their dorm. She entered the room and her roommate, Yuri was not there. She thought Yuri might be sleeping in Tiffany’s room so she went out just to make sure. She heard Yuri’s voice and laughter coming from Tiffany’s room. They weren’t sleeping yet. Yoona looked at her watch. It was really 2am and they were still up. Yoona couldn’t help but jealousy was all over her. She went back to her room and climbed up her bed. She decided to not think of what was bothering her.

“Yah Yoona you’re home already. Why didn’t you tell me? At least give me a text.” Yuri’s voice shocked Yoona. She got up and looked at Yuri.

“Why should I?” she asked coldly.

Yuri sighed. She sat on Yoona’s bed. “I couldn’t sleep. I need someone to talk to.”

“So what did you and Fany unnie talked about?” asked Yoona trying not to sound jealous.

“A lot of things…”

Yoona nodded. “Oh!”

“And I told her that I really miss you.”

Yoona was surprised by those words. She looked at Yuri and was about to cry because she wanted someone to talk to either. Especially Yuri.

“I know you’re tired but before you go to sleep I have something to tell you. No one knows about this one yet. You’re the first one to know.” Just by listening to her voice made Yoona excited. This was the reason why she wanted to get back home as soon as possible.