Seori1

Because we love you YURI

 

“You see even if we’re just in our early 20s we still have to take care of our….” Seohyun stopped talking when she heard Yuri groaning. She looked at her and frowned.

“Are you listening unnie?” she asked.

Yuri yawned and nodded. She had been listening to Seohyun’s lecture for almost an hour now. The other girls were outside watching movie together. Yuri wasn’t in the mood for a movie and Seohyun wanted to talk to someone so Yuri ended up hanging out with her. Soon she regretted it when Seohyun started to talk about health, leadership and some boring stuff.

Yuri sat back on the couch and was trying to look as if she’s listening well to her.

Seohyun continued “As I was saying… we have to take care of our body, just because we’re still young doesn’t mean we have to be so….”

Yuri was yawning for the nth time and it bugged Seohyun. “Unnie you can go to sleep. “

Yuri could hear disappointment in her voice. She suddenly felt guilty. Seohyun had been talking for almost an hour and she wasn’t listening to her at all. She looked at Seohyun slowly walking away to the kitchen.

Yuri sighed and followed the maknae who was now looking for something to eat.

“Let’s grind ‘ma’ together.” Yuri suggested.

Seohyun turned around looking at her with confusion plastered on her face.

“You see, we’re still young and it’s important for us to take care of our body and that we’re….” Yuri was trying to sound like Seohyun and it made Seohyun laugh.

Yuri smiled. “Mianhae Seohyun.”

Seohyun smiled back. “I love you unnie. Thank you for being here. Let’s grind ‘ma’!!” And it didn’t take long for the two to grind ma and they spent the night talking about Mr. Ban Ki Moon.