Sunri1

Because we love you YURI

 

“Aww Sunny this is too CUTE!!!” Yuri shrieked when she saw a cute kitten outside their dorm.

Sunny who was about to enter the dorm stopped to join Yuri petting the kitten.

“Should we keep it?”

“Taeyeon won’t let us. She’ll tell our manager if we do.” Said Sunny.

“Aww. I want to keep her…” Yuri the kitten’s tiny head.

“Are you sure it’s a female kitten?”

“Can we keep it?? Please Soonkyu please~” Begged Yuri pouting.

Sunny looked at the adorable Yuri. “Your aegyo is better than mine so okay let’s take her inside. I’ll tell Taeyeon that we’ll raise her well.”

Yuri smiled broadly and she took the little friend inside. She ran to her room.

“Sunny, look at her. She looks like you. OMG so cute!!!” Yuri laughed as the kitten snuggled to her feet.

Sunny laughed at the sight.

“I should name her Soonkyu. Can I?” Yuri asked Sunny.

“You’re naming a kitten after my name? HOW RUDE!!!” Sunny grabbed a pillow and threw it at Yuri.

“The thing is. She’s so cute. She looks like you. SO CUTE!!!!! Hi Soonkyu welcome to our dorm.” Said Yuri to the kitten.

Sunny laughed. “How cute.” She said. Yuri looked at her. “You’re talking about me or Soonkyu?” asked Yuri.

“Of course the kitten!”

Well, honestly to Sunny, Yuri is cuter than the kitten. Especially with those cute expressions she made while playing with the kitten. Sunny giggled. She enjoyed watching this and she could watch this cuteness forever.