Don't Leave Me

Bloody Kiss

It was already dawn and most of us got away from the villagers. Jun Hui held onto me tightly as I tried to keep myself together. Seeing the humans react like this, was the first time I had ever seen this and I didn't know what to do. I'm not as powerful as Jun Hui and his family.

"Don't be scared, Ming Hao," Jun Hui kissed my forehead as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Alright, if you see any of the humans," my uncle began to speak as he locked the doors and windows, "Don't go easy on them. Attack at all costs."

"You can rest easy if you want, your uncle and I will watch over the cabin," Jun Hui rubbed my back as I laid down. I needed to take a load off, there was too much happening all at once.

Hours later I hear Jun Hui and my uncle yelling. A few villagers had found us and my uncle had to defend us. Jun Hui came over to wake me up.

"Come on, your uncle is gonna fight them while we escape to a new hiding spot," he picked me up and we ran out the back door. 

"Be safe and good luck you guys!" my uncle yelled before he was stabbed with a wooden stake. He fought back as if he was okay, but in the end, I knew that he wasn't. That was the only thing I saw after we left. Jun Hui didn't witness it since he was too busy paying attention to what was in front of us. 

We got outside and it was still daylight. Jun Hui wasn't affected by it but I was. I hissed at the burns from the sun and Jun Hui immediately brought me to shade. We couldn't stay here for long though, it was broad daylight and we were at a disadvantage. 

", we need to get out of here," Jun Hui said before we heard some villagers run inside the cabin. 

"Don't leave me behind Jun Hui.." I was only in the sun for a few seconds but the burns were already so severe. 

"I won't leave you I promise," he held me once again and covered me with his jacket so I wouldn't get burnt. Once the coast was clear, he carried me all the way to another abandoned house which was pretty far away, maybe about 3 miles. Given him being powerful than me, he had the strength to dash from one place to another.

We arrived at the new building, still inside the woods, and it was just Jun Hui and I. 

"It will take them a long while until they find us here," Jun Hui was almost out of breath so he decided to take a breather and sat down. 

"Here, rest your head on my lap, you've been up all night and for half of the day. Why don't you take a nap? I'll wake you up when there's trouble." I sat next to him and signalled for him to lay on me. 

"Are you sure? I'm not that tired," Jun Hui stared for a few seconds.

"Yes, I'm sure." I smiled as he laid down. He was so tense from defending me and running all the way here. He sighed then fell asleep.

Now it was my turn to keep watch.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sorry for those who are actually interested in this story, or even for all of my stories. I started my first job back in January and had school to focus on. The semester is almost over and I'll be on summer break! Buuttttttt, I still have a job to go to. Hey, working means I earn money, and that means I get to have my own money for Seventen merch. Who's excited for their comeback?