Home

Bloody Kiss

"And now I've found you." Junhui Minghao's face.

Minghao was in tears. He finally understood that this meeting was not only fate, it was due to their everlasting love for one another. Junhui never stopped looking for his lover and now those efforts have come to an end. They were together at last. Years of searching, years of being alone, it was all worth it.

"Please, don't leave me behind, ever again," Junhui cried, "I thought I was going to die from a broken heart."

"I will never leave you," Minghao pulled Junhui closer, "Not even for a heart beat."

They lived the rest of their days together in Junhui's mansion. Being a 100 year old vampire, Junhui has became quite the rich man. Inheriting from his family, picking up many jobs, becoming an owner of a popular shop at one point, etc. Soon after Minghao had finished college, the two started a family of their own. They had twins, a boy and a girl. The girl looked exactly like Minghao, her name was Mingzhu. The boy look just like Junhui, and his name was Guowei.

Minghao opened up his own dance studio that became popular quite quickly due to his skills and the quality of his studio. Every customer that came to his classes were always happy and satisfied. Minghao made a name for his self in the dancing industry, gaining interest from the best choreographers in the world. 

Junhui opened up a wine store. He had the best wine in town, it actually shut a couple other wine stores down. Junhui had the cheapest prices for his wine but they sold out fast. To Junhui, this was more of a hobby since he was already rich. He just wanted to make sure his family had the highest quality personal belongings. Although Junhui was wealthy, he didn't want to spoil his kids. He wants them to learn about important things such as investing, honesty, justice, etc.

Once their kids were old enough to attend school, they would not attend a private school. They would grow up with other children to learn that others aren't as blessed with top quality clothing, school equipment, etc. Junhui and Minghao want their children to know that there's more to this world that others can't experience with a low status of money.

In the end, this was all that Junhui wanted; a family to love, and to love him back.

If he could be reborn, he would want to be back in Minghao's arms again.