Attack

Bloody Kiss

"Hmm," the man that had stopped us looked around inside the car, "Where are you and your family off to?"

"Oh, we're going on a family trip outside of town, we'll be back within a few weeks," my Uncle Jian was quick and sly to come up with excuses. Jun Hui felt uneasy, he glared at the man but he seemed to buy our story and we were on our way past the city's border. 

That was until we heard a scream.

"No! You're not getting my child! Give her back!" It was my mother screaming, we looked back and we saw one a group of villagers surrounding the car with my parents, sister, and two nieces. One of the villagers was trying to reach for my sister as she screamed, "Mommy!"

My sister screamed until my mother couldn't control herself. Her eyes turned red, fangs grew from and she attacked the villagers. That's exactly what the villagers wanted to see. They wanted to see what my people really were, vampires. We have lived in this town long enough for them to know what my family is.

"Honey! Don't!" My father yelled trying to contain his powers. My nieces began screaming as villagers tried to grab them, all this commotion made me terrified. My mother attacked one villager after another, she was too quick for them to strike back until someone held a cross to her face. She screamed with horror and that was their chance to attack. 

"Mom!" I screamed knowing she wouldn't have been able to hear me.

".." My Uncle cursed and drove away at nearly 80MPH, "You're mother will be fine, as long as she's with your father, they can handle any situation their in."

I knew he was right but I didn't want to see my family hurt. My parents' power grow when they're together. When one is in danger, the other will come running and create a blow so powerful it can knock the enemy away 10 feet, and that's just one of the skills they have. When I could no longer see the crowd of villagers, I began to cry then I felt Jun Hui's hand on my leg. I turned around and he saw tears flowing from my eyes. He gave me a small smile, showing everything will be okay. I tried to stop crying to gather my strength.

"We can stop at a nearby cabin and we'll strike back at the villagers." My Uncle showed he was angry rather than scared. As long as they don't attack during the day, we're fine. Humans can't stay awake forever, plus we'll be able to have a few meals. Until then, we have to prepare.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's Mel. Sorry I haven't been updating often, I just had my last final exam yesterday and so I'm on break, but I recently got hired for a new job so I'll start training next month and start my new job! I'll be making boba and some foods. If you guys want to talk or anything, please follow me on Tumblr! I'm a lot more active on there. Also, please follow the blog I'm admin of, I create comics of Seventeen, though I haven't been active due to school.

Personal Tumblr: www.wonwoosbuttcheeks.tumblr.com