Nightmare

Bloody Kiss

  Class was over and the sky started get dark. I took out a towel to wipe my sweat then a water bottle to chug since I was exhausted. I asked Jun Hui if he was ready to go, "You ready to leave?" I noticed something was uneasy about him. He didn't exactly dance with the class so he shouldn't be so tired. I put my backpack on and decided to help him walk all the way back to his mansion. He attempted to speak, "No.. I don't want to go home.." I thought, maybe his parents aren't treating him right, or someone he moved in with isn't getting along with him, so I took him back to my place. We arrived at my apartment by the time it was already night time. I took out my keys to unlock my door and helped him lay on my couch. I closed the door, took off my shoes, and set my backpack down before going back to Jun Hui.

I asked him, "Are you feeling alright? Do you need anything?" He started wheezing a little, I panicked and thought that maybe he has asthma and didn't use his inhaler. He got up and tried to speak to me but no words were spoken. I could only hear his breathing getting worse as he held his hand and walked toward me. I went forward and kept asking what is was he needed. I barely knew the guy, I don't know if he has any diseases I should be aware of. He quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. My body hit his and the next thing I knew, I felt a pain in my neck. I tried to scream but I couldn't. I could only gasp for air and attempt to push off Jun Hui but that didn't work. He held onto me as I started losing consciousness. He pulled away, with streams of blood dripping down from his mouth to his collar bones.

I held my hand over my neck and tried to push him away again, but I was even weaker than before. He carried me and took me to my bedroom then placed me on top of my bed. He grabbed a towel to wipe my neck and my hand, then said, "Sorry, about this. I couldn't resist. Let's hope you forget about this until tomorrow." I started to fall into a deep sleep. I started to dream of when I was a little boy. I was in bed with my mother and father, while they were telling me about these beings that are nocturnal, take on the form of humans, and have these fangs that blood. I saw my bedroom door open, there was a young boy about my age, standing there. He stared at me until I realized he had blood dripping from his mouth. He approached me and then attacked me with his mouth wide open showing his small, but visible fangs.

"Aaah!" I scream myself awake as I get up from a nightmare, trying to catch my breath. I check the time, it's about 12:45PM. Luckily, it was the weekend. I didn't have school, but I still have my breakdancing classes scheduled most of the time because that's how much I love dancing. I look for my phone and lay in bed for the next 3 hours or so. Just until I felt like showering, which could be never. A few hours later after my phone was on low battery, I decided to take a shower. I grab a towel and head to the bathroom when I hear my phone go off and see it's a text from Jun Hui.

"Hey, wanna hang out later? Maybe for some coffee?"