Humans

Bloody Kiss

Jun Hui and I were never afraid. Neither was our family, as vampires, we have never shown fear, even in front of humans. Humans never grew suspicious of us, until we realized that humans were evolving, growing more knowledge every day. One of our family members was missing for a few days, they left no note or message saying where they were. They were killed by the humans that found out about our true nature. We began to grow terrified, the humans saw us as monsters that wanted to kidnap their children or torture them. We can't control ourselves when we need blood,  so we're like wild beasts but, other than that, we're kind.

"Wake up," Jun Hui gently pushed my shoulder to wake me, "we have to get going." I groaned as I lifted the pillow I was laying on, and placed it over my face. Jun Hui slowly slid his hand to my hip then into my shirt and started caressing my soft skin. I was too tired to notice, I nearly went back to sleep until he started to tickle me. You were able to hear laughter coming from Jun Hui and I, also, the sound of me hitting Jun Hui with the pillow. Once he stopped, he buried his face into my chest and we laid there for a few minutes. Jun Hui gave me a peck on the lips then got up and threw a change of clothes at me.

"I'll go check if the family is ready," Jun Hui left as I changed into some new clothes. I hummed while cleaning up the mess on the bed, picking up after Jun Hui since he can never keep his things in order. About 10 minutes later, I heard a scream, so I ran downstairs as fast as I could. I saw my younger sister on the ground crying because she dropped a glass of blood. My mother came out from the kitchen to give her a towel to clean it up. My younger sister is like a total clutz when it comes to fragile things. Makes the family glad that she is still single, or else she would have started a fued with another clan.

I looked for Jun Hui and saw that he was playing with his younger brother, and twin nieces, helping them pack before leaving. I walked over and told him that I was almost finished with cleaning the room, he replied, "You don't have to do that, you know. We probably won't be coming back here." I punched his back and groaned, walking to the kitchen for some blood. My mother gave a usual "Morning, son" hug as I sat down at the dining table. Jun Hui decided to join me just to bug me, I ignored him the whole time. He threw his arms around me and stayed there for about a few seconds, then I returned to our room for more cleaning.

Jun Hui wanted to tag along, but I knew he wasn't going to help so I locked him out of the room. Jun Hui can barely clean his self when he takes a bath, him being around while I clean is distracting. I love him but he can be annoying.

"Ming Haoooooooo," Jun Hui knocked on the door, "please let me in. I'll help you cleannn!" Everytime he says that, he doesn't mean it. I made sure to not open the door, if I did, he would run in, grab me, and take me to bed and cuddle. I didn't have much else to pick up so I didn't have to put up with a pleading Jun Hui. After I got done, I went to the door and let Jun Hui in, who was giving puppy eyes, "Ming Hao is a big meanieeeee." I pulled him over for a kiss and told him to shut up. We kissed for a few minutes, then I gave him my luggage.

"Carry this for me or no more kisses."

"But Ming Haoooooo."