Chapter 7 - Baekhyun's Party Part 1

EXOPINK : LUV & WAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Next Day at School~ (Friday)

Sehun’s POV –

“Sehun oppa!”

A familiar voice came to my head. I turned around and of course it was Hyerin standing in front of me.

“Sehun oppa! Are you going to Baekhyun’s  party tonight?” , she asked “Me,Ara and Minah are definitely going to be there!  

“Well duh! I mean, he is my friend after all! Of course I’m Going !”, I said.

“GREAT! Do you want to me there?”, she asked me with a “he obviously will say yes” face.

“Umm, how ‘bout NO” , I replied.

“Oh come on oppa! I know! Let’s choose out the dress I’ll wear to the part-”

Eventually I got bored and decided to leave. I saw Baekhyun hyung and the other members talking to Hyrie,Yoora,Yoona noona,Junkook,Rap Monster hyung and JB. They must have been talking about his party.

~LATER~

 

Bomi’s POV –

The girls and I were just eating when suddenly our other friends (Hyerie,Yoora,Yoona sunbae,Junkook,Rap Mon and JB) came up and started talking to us.

“Guys, have you heard about the party at Baekhyun’s  house?”, Yoora asked.

“What party?”, I asked.

“Ahh... so you haven’t I see, well it’s actually his birthday party so he’s celebrating obviously!”, JB pointed out.

“whoa, jinja?”, Naeun asked.

“NE! The EXO members told us that you guys are invited if you want to come!”, Hyerie said.

“Hmm... don’t you think it’s weird that EXO themselves didn’t ask YOU girls personally?” , Rapmonster stated.

“Ne. That’s true. I mean you guys are like the most popular girls in the whole school! I’m surprised they didn’t ask you first”, Junkook added.

“Well anyways you guys are coming right?” , Yoona sunbae asked.

“NE!”, Apink said.

“Great! See you tonight! Annyeong!”, they said.

As soon as the others left I started to fake cry.

“what’s wrong unnie?”, Naeun asked.

“You guys are lucky! You’ve got lots to wear! Meanwhile all I’ve got are old hand-me-downs”, I complained.

The girls stared at me and started smiling at each other.

“what?”, I asked in confusion.

 

~After School~

 

I kept on asking them where they were taking me too but they wouldn’t budge. When we arrived it was all clear to me. They were gonna give me a makeover!

The girls were all looking for outfits that would suit me. Hayoung chose the shoes, Chorong chose the bags, Naeun chose the dresses, Eunji chose the accessories and Namjoo did my make-up. It was really generous of them for doing all that for me! And to top it off, they even said that I could choose whatever I wanted in the store! I have the sweetest friends ever! 

“Girls thank you so much for doing this for me!”, I hugged all of them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter