Chapter 24 - Graduation

EXOPINK : LUV & WAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Wednesday)

Author’s POV –

There was only two days left till the third years graduate.

 

Naeun’s POV –

Teacher : blah blah blah....

Naeun : *thinking* Hmm... we’re really going to graduate soon huh?...

-bell rings-

Teacher : Ok class you can go now!

Teacher : Oh Naeun, Eunji, Namjoo! Umm... is it ok if you three make a graduation speech?

Eunji : Why me though?!

Teacher : Eunji-aah! I know you can do it! You and Namjoo and Naeun!

Eunji : Fine! But I don’t know how to make a speech!

Namjoo and Naeun : Neither do I.

Teacher :  -smiles- Hmph, that’s ok girls, just say whatever it is you ever wanted to say in your high school lives! It all comes from the heart!

Eunji : Jeez miss! You’re making me feel like I wanna cry!

Teacher, Namjoo and Naeun :  -laughs-

Teacher : Ok well you should get going!

Naeun, Eunji and Namjoo :  -nods- Bye Miss!

 

Hayoung’s POV –

“Jinja? You guys are making the speech?”,I asked.

“Ne!”

“Hmph! Can you believe it? Two days from now we’ll be graduating!”,Suho oppa said.

“Yeah! I mean it felt like a couple days ago we were only starting our first years of highschool!”,Chorong unnie said.

“Mmm! One day, we all hated each other and then the next we’re all hanging out!”, Kai added.

“And half of us are already dating each other!”, Suho oppa pointed out.

“Yeah! we only need the other half to date so we can call ourselves “EXOPINK”!”, Baekhyun oppa jumped.

“Wow! How long did it take you to think of that hyung?”, Sehun oppa asked.

“About five days!”,He answered and we all laughed.

“But really though! YOU guys should start sating each other!”,Bomi unnie pointed at Sehun oppa, me, Eunji unnie, Chanyeol oppa, Kai oppa and Naeun unnie.

“I think I agree with Bomi!”, Chanyeol said wraping his arms around Eunji unnie’s waist.

“Wh-what do you think you’re doing?!”,She punched him and we all giggled.

“Umm...guys?”, Kai began.

“Ne?”

“What if Kai and I told you...we’re....dating...?”,Naeun unnie stared on the ground.

 

-SILENCE-

 

“WHAT?! YOU GUYS ARE DATING AND YOU DIDN’T TELL US?!”,we all yelled.

“Well sooorryy! But we didn’t tell you guys OR anyone because we knew all the fangirls and fanboys would attack!”,they said.

“Well actually they didn’t when Chorong noona, Suho hyung, Baekhyun hyung, Bomi noona and Namjoo and I started dating! So what’s the worries?”, D.O oppa asked.

“You know what? You have a point there!”,Kai thought aloud.

“Hayoun-aah! What about you? Do you want to be my girlfriend?”, Sehun winked at me.

“Uumm...how ‘bout....NO!”,I rejected him.

“Ooh come on princess”,Sehun pleaded. “more than half of the group are dating each other!”

 I thought about it for a while.

“I’ll tell you what! I’ll agree to be your girlfriend when Eunji unnie becomes Chanyeol oppa’s!”,I smirked.

As soon as I told him that, Sehun fell on his knees and started begging Eunji unnie! “He’s really that determined to be my boyfriend huh?”,I thought.

-After while-

“*pretends to cry* I’m really gonna miss you guys!”, I said.

“Sigh! So any plans for the future guys?”, Baekhyun oppa asked.

“A-actually...after me and Namjoo graduate from collage... we were kind of thinking of moving to Busan!”, D.O oppa said which made us widen our eyes.

“JINJA?!”, we all said at ounce.

“Ne! We thought that it would be nice to start a new life there!”,Namjoo unnie smiled.

“Ohhhh! I get it! ‘Start and new life’ ”,Chanyeol oppa said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Seriously Chanyeol! You have such a erted mind!”, Eunji unnie flicked his head.

Namjoo unnie and D.O oppa blushed. 

“But! Of course we’ll still keep in contact with you guys! I mean it’s only how many hours if we fly by our private jets!”,D.O oppa chuckled.

“True”,we said.

-bell rings-

“Oh! Gotta get to class! Annyeong!”,We all said and parted our ways.

 

(Thursday)

Eunji’s POV –

Sigh. One more day, just one more day!

-bell rings-

Teacher : Namjoo, Naeun and Eunji. Have you finished your speeches yet?

Namjoo and Naeun : NE!

Eunji : Umm...ergh...about that...

Teacher : sigh! You haven’t have you Eunji?

Eunji : Mianhe...

Teacher : Namjoo and Naeun you can leave now.

Namjoo and Naeun :  -leaves the classroom-

Eunji : I don’t have any clue at all what to write.

Teacher : Eunji-aah! Yes you do! You just haven’t found it yet!

Eunji : I don’t even get why we have to make a speech!

Teacher : These speeches aren’t just for nothing Eunji! It’s to inspire people to do well and live on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter