Chapter 2 - AT THE MALL (SHOPPING DAY)

EXOPINK : LUV & WAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV -
Today, the girls and I were thinking of going to the mall! I would usually take this time as an oppurtunity to go shopping, but this time I was thinking on going with Bomi and Namjoo to Starbucks.

Right now I think Hayoungie would be shopping for new shoes, I bet by the time she gets back, she’ll have about ten bags of shoes with her.Naeun would be shopping for clothes but chances are, she’ll probably just buy the whole store!

And meanwhile, Chorong unnie might buy Gucci bags!

 

I was standing just about to pick up my coffee, and go outside with Namjoo and Bomi. But, as I was walking, I bumped into some tall guy and accidentaly spilled my hot drink on him!

“Mianhe…”,I appolagized.

When I looked up… it was no other than EXO’s Chanyeol.

Chanyeol’s POV –

“YAH!!!!” I yelled “Do you know how much this jacket cost !?”

“umm.. err.. probably around 10 000 won? ($10)”, she said.

I stopped whiping the hot coffee on my jacket and looked at the girl who CLEARLY POURED it one me. Then I found out it was actually Apink’s Eunji. I may or may not have pushed her.

 

Namjoo’s POV –

I tried to help Eunji unnie and appolagized to Chanyeol sunbae. Then I caught a glimpse of the short guy in the back behind Chanyeol and Baekhyun sunbae. Why does he look so familiar?

Bomi’s POV –

Things were getting really awkward. I slapped Chanyeol seunbae’s arm, because he ‘accidentally’ pushed Eunji. He was just about to push me back, but luckily BAEKHYUN in EXO defended me.

 

Baekhyun’s POV –

“Chanyeol-aah! STOP!!!,” I said “ You can’t hit OR push a girl.”

“Fine!” He said coldly “ let’s just go already.”

 

~When they were leaving Starbucks~

 

Chanyeol’s POV –

UGH!!! HOW could I let myself DO THAT!? I feel QUITE guilty now! Sigh.Next time. Next time, I see Eunji I’ll definitely apologize to her.

 

Meanwhile

Hayoung: OH MY GOD! My, my…. What LOVELY PAIRS OF SHOES!!!!  Girls LOOK!! That those over there are on sale 10% off! I tried a few before buying them

       (HAYOUNG: ADDICTED TO SHOES AND SHOE SHOPPING)            

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter