Chapter 10 - SEYOUNG 'Not Date' Part 1

EXOPINK : LUV & WAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Saturday)

Hayoung’s POV –

I woke up early in the morning. I think it was about 3:00 a.m. in the morning.I got out of bed as soon as I heard the door bell ring. “who could it be at this time of night!?” I said to myself, quite annoyed to have to get out of bed.

I was the only one in the house today. Chorong unnie was still in Suho sunbae’s house. She said he offered her to stay over-night in his house ‘cause she forgot our house keys. I wasn’t around that time he offered her to stay over-night, so she had to say yes.

I checked who it was before opening the door.

It was Sehun sunbae.

 

Sehun’s POV –

I came to Chorong noona and Hayoungie’s house at around 3:00 a.m.  I couldn’t sleep. I guess this was the only place I could go. It’s all Hyerin’s fault! She was the one that got me sick to begin with. Her stinky ‘perfume’ 

was the one that caused me to be scratching my nose and sneezing all the time!

I knocked on the door and found Hayoung standing behind h edoor.

“AH! Sehun sunbae!?” she said scratching her head. “YAH!!! What are you doing here!?”

I tried not to look at her bare legs. She was wearing an over-sized t-shirt and a pair of (short) shorts that just covered some of her thighs.

“Hayoung-aah! Annyeong!” I said.

“ Sunbae, what are you doing here!?” she asked, angrily.

“nothing I just need a place to stay for the night.”

“why? Don’t you have your OWN house!?”

“Just Because!”

“Because what!?”

“Because Hyerin got me sick! AND I need someone to take care of me.” I sighed, hoping she would let me in.

“FINE!” she yelled.

Hayoung’s POV –

So, I let Sehun sunbae in my house. I asked him “Why are you here again?”

“I’m here because YOU are my personal maid REMEMBER!?~ ”

“ SO!? You said something about Hyerin getting you sick?” I reminded him.

“ OH YAH! Ummm…… well let’s see… Hyerin and I went on a ‘date’ yesterday. And um….. she kept getting all over me. Seems like she rubbed her perfume on me. And it also seems that I’m allergic to it.”

“What!? you went on a date with her!?”

“what? Are you jelouse?”

“Pfft. Why would I be jelous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter