Chapter 10 - CHANJI 'U YOU'

EXOPINK : LUV & WAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Saturday)

Chanyeol’s POV –

I was walking outside, drinking my hot coffee when all of a sudden, I bumped into some person and spilled my drink all over the person. Well, let me tell you that the person was actually a girl. And that girl happened to be EUNJI.

“Ahh! Mianhe!”, she apologized.

She looked at me and I looked at her. Her shirt was completely soaked from my coffee.

“Chanyeol?”,she began.

“Umm...” was all that I could say.

“You know what never mind!”, she said as she was walking away.

I have to admit, I did feel really bad considering I spilled my drink on her but she was the one who said sorry. Unlike me, she let it slide so easily as if nothing happened. I, on the other hand overreacted!

I grabbed her wrist and it made her stop and turn.

“WHAT is it now?”, she asked.

“Let me take you shopping!”, I said.

“Eer... sorry, but I don’t do much shopping these days... so...”,she said.

“ANI! I insist!”

“Umm, no thank yo-”

“Look! I’m being at my nicest point right now and letting myself take a girl out shopping! So please just let me do this once so we can be even!”, I told Eunji.

That is just really weird! I mean, usually how I’d picture it, if I told a girl I would take them shopping , they’d usually freak out and say something like “OMG! REALLY?!” or “WOW! THE, PARK CHANYEOL IS TAKING ME SHOPPING?!”. But not this girl. Jung Eunji is just, really.....sigh.

We walked around for a while trying to find a shop that sold good clothes. I glanced at Eunji who really couldn’t care less about clothes. I got really bored just walking around so again, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to a store!

“YAH!”, she yelled.

I told the workers to find something for her to wear. Half an hour later I got impatient and told her to come out. She refused and said NO. Eventually one of the workers just pulled her out.

My eyes widend as she walked out. She looked really hot! She was wearing a white blouse and a black short skirt. And I know I’m being byuntae right now but that’s just the truth! I could see Eunji turning her head away blushing. I smirked to myself.

“Ok, she’ll take this!”, I said taking my card out of my wallet.

“Yeah! Ok, that is it! I can’t stand this outfit! I’m going to change back in my normal clothes and I don’t even care if they’re we-”

“Nope! You’re wearing it because I just paid for it!”,I stated.

“Sigh.” She sighed disappointedly.

I could tell she didn’t like the idea of staying in the skirt. I, on the other hand just kept smiling at her but in exchange she gave me glares.

As we were walking I heard this-

“Chanyeol oppa!”

We turned around and saw ARA. She linked her arms into mine and started walking off with me.

“So oppa! What brings you here? You aren’t stalking me or anything are you?”, she winked at me.

“ME? Stalking you? HA! Funny! Actually I was here with Eunji! Yeah, I kind of had a little accident with her and eneded up taking her shopping (which I don’t even think she cared for at all)”, I said.

I could see that Ara forced a smile on her face. Ara ended up dragging me to her table at the cafe. I turned back and saw Eunji walking off. I quickly ran up to her and let go of Ara who was holding my hand.

 

Ara’s POV –

UH! Honestly! What does Chanyeol oppa even see in her?! AND WHY did he buy HER clothes?! It could’ve been me instead! I’m way prettier than her! And I’m way more Chanyeol’s type!

 

Eunji’s POV –

I decided to just leave Chanyeol and Ara. But of course, once again Chanyeol grabbed my arm and made me stop walking.

“What is with you and always grabbing and pulling people?!”, I asked annoyed.

“Oh... yeah you’ve got a point there!”, Chanyeol admitted.

It started raining as we were talking. URGH! Just great! Now I’m not only in this stupid outfit but I’m in this stupid WET outfit! We took shelter. Chanyeol asked me if I happen to have a car with me but I said no. At this point I was kind of hoping that he had his car with him otherwise we’d have to walk home in this rain. Since his house was nearer to the mall than mine, he said that I should stay there until the rain stopped.

“Let’s go”, I said holding his hand and making a run for it.

 

Chanyeol’s POV –

“Let’s go”, Eunji said while holding my hand. I honestly didn’t know how to react to the situation. Part of me was thinking “w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter