Chapter 15 - Jeju Island Part 2

EXOPINK : LUV & WAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Wednesday)

 

Hayoung’s POV –

“(yawns) haaa....”, I yawned. I looked around in the room and found Chorong unnie, Hyerin and Minah still asleep. I also saw a tall guy in my room.

“Oh, it’s Sehun oppa...”, I thought to myself. I blinked a couple of times before I realized that he was in our room. “OH! It’s Sehun oppa!

“Morning Hayoungie!”, he said with a smile. “Did you sleep well princess?”

I blinked again.

“Ok, 1. Good morning to you too, 2.yes, I did sleep well, and 3. Don’t call me princess! Look what are you even doing here?”, I asked curiously.

“Well, I was kind of wondering if you’d like to go to the beach with me. But if you don’t want to go with just me then you can bring a friend? Umm maybe Chorong noona?”, Sehun replied.

“Umm... ok I guess? But why Chorong unnie?”

He walked up to the door and opend it. Suho sunbae was standing there.

“Oh, so that’s why”, I said. “Well, I don’t see why not!”, let’s do it!”

Sehun was jumping up and down. “YEHET!”

“I’ll just wake Chorong unnie up first so we can get ready”, I told Sehun.

“See you there!”, he said walking out the door.

 

>>>>>>>>>>SKIP TO WHEN THEY FINISHED GETTIN READY>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Sehun’s POV –

Me and Suho hyung were waiting at the lobby for the girls to finish getting ready.

“GOSH! What is up with girls and taking such a long time?!”,  I complained.

“I don’t know Sehun, but whatever it iiisss-”, Suho hyung said. I was waiting for him to finish his sentence but then I saw his head turned the looking the other way.

My jaw dropped. It was Hayoung and Chorong noona. They were wearing bikinis! OMG! They look so hot! The only other thing they had with them were some towels and that was it!

“Annyeonghaseyo! And good morning!”, Chorong noona said with a cheerful smile.

“Y-yeah! G-good m-morning!”, Suho hyung was fidgeting as well as blushing.

Yup! He’s definitely fallen for Chorong noona. Meanwhile, I think I’ve fallen head over heels for HAYOUNG! I mean she just looked nothing but HOT in the bikini!

“Shall we go now?”, Hayoung asked.

“NE!”, we all said.

 

-AT THE BEACH-

 

As we were walking, I couldn’t help but notice the fact that a lot of guys were looking at Hayoung and Chorong. I know that Apink members were very attractive but not THIS attractive! Suho hyung and I looked at each other and nodded.

We grabbed their towels and immediately wrapped it around them.

“Y-yah!”, Chorong noona yelled.

“What do you think you guys are doing?!”, Hayoung asked dissatisfied.

“We think you guys are showing off too much skin!”, Suho hyung began.

“Yeah! And girls shouldn’t be prancing around in bikinis with a bunch of guys around!”,I stated.

As much as it pained me to say this, but I think it was a bad idea for them to have worn bikinis.

Hayoung and Chorong noona looked at each other then looked around. All the boys were still looking at them. I could tell that they thought I had a point there. So they said-

“Ok, heres the deal! We’ll cover up when we’re out of the water. But since we’re at the beach and we are on a trip.... LET’S JUST HAVE SOME FUN!”, They both said taking the towels of off them and running to the water.

Suho hyung just shrugged but took off his shirt and he too started running off.

“Aahh! Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter