Chapter 13 - BAEKMI 'OUR DATE'

EXOPINK : LUV & WAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Saturday) (8:30am)

Baekhyun’s POV –

When I entered the cafe, I saw Bomi. Ok, I know it’s too early to start acting a bit byuntae right now but she looked really H-O-T in her uniform! Chen and Luhan hyung were with me that day. But I kind of wished that Chen wasn’t.

“Yah! Baek! Don’t you think Bomi looks really pretty in her uniform?”,Chen asked wiggling his eyebrows.

“YAH! SHUT UP CHEN!”, I yelled while pinching his ears.

“Can both of you just stop it!”, Luhan hyung said while separating the two of us. “Look! Bomi’s coming this way.”

Bomi was coming up to our table. She was holding a jacket with her.

 

Bomi’s POV –

When I saw Baekhyun, Luhan and Chen, I remembered that I still had Baekhyun’s jacket with me in my bag. I used this chance to give it back to him. I walked up to his table.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Ah! Baekhyun, thanks for lending me your jacket the other day!”, I gave him his jacket.

“Ah! Bomi-aah it’s no problem!”, he replied.

“Oh can I get you guys anything?”, I asked taking out a pen and pad.

“I’ll have an iced Americano.”, Luhan sunbae order.

 “I’ll have some iced tea please!”, Baekhyun said.

“And I’ll have....YOU!”, Chen said. It made me blush a bit.

“YAH! JONGDAE YOU BE QUIET!”, Baekhyun yelled at him.

“Arasso. Arasso. I’ll have a chocolate milkshake!”,Chen sunbae ordered.

 “Coming right up!”, I said.

 

Chen’s POV –

“So, Baek. When are you going to ask one of the Apink members out on a date?”, I asked.

“What? Oh that’s right that dare that Kris hyung said to do!”,Beakhyun remembered.

“ Why don’t you ask Bomi out?”, Luhan recommended.

“Hmm... yeah I guess maybe I will ask her”, he said casually.

“ Well here’s your chance. She’s coming this way!”, Luhan told.

 

Bomi’s POV –

“Ok, one iced Americano?”, I said.

“Oh, that’s mine!”, Luhan sunbae said.

“One chocolate milkshake?”

“Over here!”, Chen said.

“And one iced tea?”

“Gamsabnida!”, Baekhyun thanked me but as I was giving it to him he grabbed it and our hands touched! I could honestly fell my cheeks turning red! I decided to leave the table before it became more awkward but then Chen called my name.

“BOMI-AAH! Baekhyun wants to ask you something!”

I turned around.

“What?! No I didn’t!”, I could hear Baekhyun saying.

“Yes he does”, Luhan sunbae added.

Baekhyun coughed and cleared his throat.

“U-um, Bomi do you… umm… wanna go on a date with me?”, Baekhyun asked.

I really didn’t know how to react to that. But I soon found myself saying yes.

“But you do know that my shift doesn’t end till like 12:00 right?”, I stated.

“Then I’ll wait!”, he said.

It made me smile a little to know that he’d be willing to wait for me till I finish so we can go on our date!

“Ok then”, I replied.

 

Baekhyun’s POV –

When Bomi left our table something popped up in my mind.

“Hey guys, when we played truth or dare at my place, why did Kris hyung just say EXO-K members have to go on a date with the Apink members? Why not also EXO-M?”,I asked curiously.

“That’s because EXO-M is going on tour around China! and we obviously won't be here anytime if one of the Apink members ask one of the M members out!”, Chen replied.

“Oh and speaking of China, we haven’t started packing yet! We’d better get going! SEE YAH Baek! And don’t forget about your date with Bomi! Message us about i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter