Chapter 9 - SURONG 'DATE'

EXOPINK : LUV & WAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Saturday)

Chorong’s POV –

I couldn’t believe it. I just couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe the fact that I was locked in the mall. And to make matters worse, I wasn’t the only one here. But so was....SUHO.  Great. Just the way  I wanted to spend my afternoon. (not)

“URGHHH! We seriously need to find a way out of here!”, I complained.

Seriously though, I just needed to get out the mall. I mean 1. There weren’t any food places or restaurants even open (cause everything was already closed), 2. It was already getting dark and I really had a lot more things better to do then be locked in and 3. Like I said, SUHO was with me!

“YAH! Can you just stop whining and be quiet!”, Suho told me while walking back and forth. I’m pretty sure he was thinking of a plan.

“AH! I got it! I’ll just text the girls and get them to tell one of the mall cops to open the doors!”, I said.

“You idiot! Don’t you think I would have tried that already! There’s no bars here at all!”, he shouted.

I pouted. GOSH! He didn’t have to yell at me like that!

 

Suho’s POV –

I was still thinking of a plan to get Chorong and I out of the mall but suddenly I took a glance at the pouting Chorong. Ok, I admit... it was kind of out of control of me to just yell at her like that. I was just so frustrated though!

“Mi-mianhe....”, I apologized.

“Hmm...”. she just stared at the floor.

Oh well, at least it wasn’t so bad. I mean it could’ve been worse. I could hear rain outside, so at least we’re under cover. And maybe being with Chorong (alone) isn’t so bad.

“Sigh. What are we going to now?”, she began.

I just shrugged. I decided to sit on the bench where she was.

“so... how’d you get stuck here?”, she asked me.

“Umm... let’s just say I didn’t get out of the restrooms by the time the doors were already closing”, I said.

She just chuckled. She’s really cute when she laughs. I found a smile growing on my face.

“What about you?”, I then asked her.

“Me? Oh...  well you see the ‘Gucci’ store was having a sale and again I was having a little fight with the customer and then the security took me to a room and then I fell asleep and when I woke up the whole mall was already closed.”, she explained.

I ended up bursting out in laughter!

“Yah! It’s not funny!”, she said pouting.

“Yeah, it kind of is!”, I replied.

 

No Ones’ POV –

Suho and Chorong eventually got really bored so they decided to just walk around the mall.

Suho : So, Chorong...  d-do you have a boyfriend or even a crush?

Chorong : B-boyfriend? C-crush? ME? Ani! I’m too young to be dating!

Suho : Oh...

-AWKWARD SILENCE-

Chorong : What about you?

Suho : ?

Chorong : Do you... have a girlfriend?

Suho : Me? Ani.

Chorong : Oh...

Suho : (smirk) Why? Are you interested?

Chorong : WHAT ? ANI! WHY WOULD I BE INTERESTED IN A GUY LIKE YOU! (blushing)

Suho : Oh really? Then why are you blushing?

Chorong : YAH! Be quiet Joonmyeon!

Chorong : (going red)

Suho : (laughing)

Chorong : You jerk!

Suho : (confused)

Chorong : You know what you are? A PLAYBOY!

Suho : WHAT?!

Chorong : You heard me! You are nothing but a snobby, rich, playboy! Who flirts pretty with girls every time he sees one!

Suho : What?! No I’m not! You don’t even have any proof!

Chorong : I don’t? Well how about that time you were making out with Minah at Baekhyun’s party!

Suho : So what?! We were just kissing it’s not  like I actually like her!

Chorong : Exactly!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter