Chapter 23 - To Baekhyun's Grandmother's House!

EXOPINK : LUV & WAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Saturday)

Baekhyun’s POV –

EXO and Apink all met at my house. We were really bored and to top that off, it was raining outside and it was about 4 degrees!

 

Author’s POV –

It is now winter in SK!

 

Baekhyun’s POV –

“Hey! Why don’t we go on a trip?!”,Suho hyung suggested.

We all looked at each other with agreement.

“Ok, but where to?”, Namjoo asked.

We all suggested a place to go to.  Until I remembered that my grandmother once said to me that if we ever had some free time, I should invite the EXO members along with the Apink members to her house! My grandma really wanted to meet Bomi!

“Huh! Guys! Why don’t we go to Kangwondo Yanggu?”, I said.

“Isn’t that where your grandmother lives?”,Chorong noona asked me.

“Yeah, and won’t we be a bothersome to her?”,Naeun asked.

“Ok, 1.yes, that is where she lives, 2. No, you wouldn’t be a bothersome because she loves having guests and 3. she said that if we ever were free we should go to her house! She really wants to meet Apink!”,I explained happily.

The Apink members looked at each other excitedly and so did the EXO members.

“Then it’s settled! We’re going to Kangwondo Yaggu!”,Hayoung yelled and we all cheered.

“Too bad, that EXO-M aren’t here though!”,D.O sighed.

“Yeah, I mean I bet Lay hyung would’ve wanted to go too!”,Kai added.

“They’re not going to be back from China until Wednesday!”,Chanyeol said.

“Not to be rude or anything... but are we just going to sit and talk about EXO-M?...OR ARE WE GOING TO Kangwondo?!”, Eunji asked excitedly.

“NE!”,we all cheered.

“We need at least two vans though so I’ll call the drivers!”, Suho hyung stated.

Car 1: Suho, Chorong, D.O, Namjoo, Kai and Naeun.

Car 2: Chanyeol, Eunji, Baekhyun, Bomi, Sehun and Hayoung.

 

In car 1 –

Suho : Zzzzzz

Chorong :  -Drools-

D.O :  -listening to music-

Namjoo : Zzzzzz

Naeun :  -Falling asleep on Kai’s shoulder-

Kai : -Falling asleep on Naeun’s head-

 

Meanwhile in car 2 –

Bomi : NOOOO! I LOST AGAIN?!

Baekhyun : BAD LUCK BOMI-AAH! :D

Hayoung : SEHUN! STOP PLAYING WITH MY HAIR NOW OR I WON’T GET YOU BUBBLE TEA!

Sehun : NOO! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME HAYOUNG-AAH!

Chanyeol : AIGOO! IS EUNJI JEALOUS?

Eunji : WHAT?! I’M NOT JEALOUS OF ANYBODY!

 

Suho’s POV –

We decided that we should stop at a rest area with food. I woke D.O, Namjoo, Kai and Naeun first. Once they left the car, I didn’t wake Chorong up yet because I wanted to take a picture of her sleeping! I know, I know! STALKER MUCH?! But, yeah! she was just so cute sleeping!

“Yah! Chorong! Wake up!”, I patted her and she immediately woke up but punched my arm making me drop my phone on her lap. She stared at my phone with the picture of her sleeping.

“Suho...what is the meaning of this...?”, she asked smiling but I could tell it was more of a ‘you’re dead meat’ kind of look.

“YOU CREEP!”, she yelled at me and rushed inside the rest area.

Bomi’s POV –

“YES! There’s FOOD HERE!”, I yelled. Some elders may have looked at me like I’m a crazy person.

“Baekhyun oppa! Come with me and get food!”, I said pulling him.

 

Kai’s POV –

“D.O hyung! Namjoo-aah! Can you stay here and wait by the table?”,I asked and they nodded.

“We’ll get the food!”, Naeun said and we both le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter