Chapter 17 - Jeju Isalnd

EXOPINK : LUV & WAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Friday)

Naeun’s POV –

Chanyeol oppa told us Apink and EXO members that he booked a party at a club for today. The first thing the girls and I thought was, DUH! SHOPPING!

Thankfully there were heaps of great malls in Jeju! We looked around for dresses and FINALLY we found a store that had super good taste!

>>>>>>>>>SKIP AFTER THEY FINISHED BUYING THIER DRESSES>>>>>>>>>

 

Chorong’s POV –

Chanyeol said that the EXO members would pick us up at 8:00! That doesn’t give us any time at all! It meant that we only had AN HOUR to get ready!

We all wore black because Namjoo insisted that it would make us look ‘ier’. I was definitely not up for that but Namjoo ended up convincing me! UGH! SOME MAKNAE! However, it was the fact that Namjoo actually got Eunji to wear a dress, with the help of Naeun of course, that impressed me! She’s not the most feminine in Apink after all.

Hayoung's dress         Eunji's dress               Naeun's dress       

   

 

Namjoo's dress           Chrong's dress               Bomi's dress

  

(yeah I know they all look the same XD)

We got ready in our dresses and fixed up our hair and make up as quick as we could. When we were finished, we left our room. We went down to the lobby, and saw EXO. They looked really HOT!

 

Suho’s POV –

We turned around and saw Apink. GOSH! I’m pretty sure it got hotter in the area when Apink appeared!  Every EXO-K member blushed so much! They looked so y and hot! Each of the members were looking at a particular Apink member though.

“Ch-Chorong!”, I began. “H-here!”, I gave her the necklace and placed on her.

“Oh... So that’s what he was hiding”, Sehun said.

I could hear OOOOOOs and AAAHHHs from everyone. Chorong blushed! OMG! She was just so cute!

“Well, shall we go?’, D.O asked.

“NE!”, we all said and headed to the club!

 

-When they arrived at the club-

Bomi’s POV –

Well like I said. I was not in... to get drunk. And neither was Hayoungie when I saw the look on her face when she saw all the alcohol.

Thankfully though Sehun pointed out a BUBBLE TEA bar. A BUBBLE TEA BAR IN A CLUB?! Though I found it wierd, I didn’t argue. I mean it was definitely better than having to drink! I dragged Baekhyun to the bubble tea bar and Hayoung did the same with Sehun!

“Two chocolate flavoured bubble tea please!”, Sehun orderd.

“Two green tea flavoured bubble tea please!”, Baekhyun orderd.

 

Sehun’s POV –

I stopped drinking my bubble tea for a moment there and looked at Hayoung. Ahh... two of my favourite things. Bubble Tea and Hayoung! She looked so HOT just standing there, drinking bubble tea! SIGH! I could tell Baekhyun hyung was thinking the same! I could see some drool coming out of his mouth. I smirked to her.

“What?”, Hayoung asked with furrowed eyebrows.

“Hmmph! Oh nothing!”, I said while smirking.

“Oh.. I get it! Sehun here thinks you’re hot!”, Bomi noona said.

Hayoung blushed.

“What about you unnie? Look Baekhyun oppa is staring at your legs!”, Hayoung said which made me and Bomi noona turn our heads to look at Baekhyun who was staring!

“YAH! BAEK! You byuntae!”, Bomi noona yelled at him.

“What NO I’m not!”, Baekhyun hyung said while blushing.

 

Kai’s POV –

All of the Apink members looked really grea! But, of course, my eyes were only on Naeun! She looked so good in black! I growled to myself. I saw her at the bar.

I sat down with her and ordered some drinks.

“you look really pretty in that dress Naeun!”, I said.

“OH PLEASE!”, She began. “I always look pretty!” she flipped her hair and it made me laugh. She’s so cute!

“So, Naeun do you actually like Taemin?”, I had the courage to ask her. She stopped drinking.

“Umm....well yeah I like him. After all he is really nice.”, She said and I frowned. “But I think he’s a bit too nice! I think you’re more of my type!”, She added which brought a smile to my face.

“Wait are you sure you aren’t drunk yet?”, I asked. She laughed.

“Of course not PABO!”, she said.

 

Chanyeol’s POV –

Why wasn’t I surprised. Everytime Eunji wears a dress, guys or should I say byuntaes would always look at her! I pulled her away from the crowd and brought her to the bar.

“Gamsabnida...”,I heard her mumbled. A small smile appeared on her face.

Kai and Naeun happend to be sitting at the bar as well!

“So Chanyeol.... how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter