We're Going Crazy

Young Love

The next day...

 

Zico was inside the studio, already working on his samples when his phone beeped with an incoming message. It was from... an unknown number. Pulling his hands away from the audio mixing consoles for a while, he got his phone and opened the message. It was from his sunbae, Jiyong. 

"Huh?" Zico immediately reacted as he read it. "He's here??"  A loud knock on the door was heard and there stood his manager hyung, panting.

"Yo?" He chuckled when he saw his hyung.

"Yah, I didn't know that G-Dragon would be coming to visit you.. Yah.." He took a deep breath and continued, "You should've told me! Everyone's going crazy downstairs. You should see for yourself."

"I didn't know either. He messaged me just now. I didn't even know how he got my number." Zico stood up and left with his hyung to see his guest.

 

-----

"Where is he?" Chaerin asked Teddy as she flopped down on the couch. And by 'he', she's talking about Jiyong. 

"Uh..." 

"Hmm?" She eyed her oppa and asked again. 

"I don't know." He was still scribbling something in his notebook. "Why don't you call him?"

"Never mind. I'll just wait here." She sighed and glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. 11:00 am. Where could he be? Normally, during this time, one should already be dragging him out of the studio to eat. People don't call him a workaholic for nothing. He didn't even text me, she thought. Well, it's not like he's obligated to update her about what he's up to. But then, normally he would so... 

"Goodmorning!!!" Daesung suddenly entered the studio while holding a tray full of cookies with his left hand and munching it using the other. He was all sunshine and anybody could tell that he's in a really good mood. "Come on, take a break!" He smiled as he placed the tray on the table.

"Yah! Place it away from my baby." Teddy ordered the jolly guy. He was referring to his equipments and Daesung nodded as he did as he was told to. "Thanks bro."

"Uh, sure." Daesung then looked at Chaerin. "Want some? The three made these yesterday!" 

"The three?" Chaerin nodded and Daesung passed one cookie to her. 

"Yeah." he replied. "Bom noona, Dara noona and Mingkki! Well, erm, I guess they can't finish the food so Mingkki gave me the other cookies!" 

"They didn't even tell me they were baking! Hmp!" Chaerin crossed her arms and pouted. 

---

 

"Well, he told me I could record at their studio.." Zico tried explaining to Cho PD. Jiyong asked him to go directly to YGE and do his business there. He didn't even think twice about it. He quickly accepted the offer. "It's not like I'm transferring to their company." He chuckled. 

Zico wanted to see what those guys are using! He was also a producer and he can't help but feel thrilled to be able to use such fine production equipment! A smile curled Cho PD's lips, his dimples visible, and an expression of favor. "Very well, Jiho." And with that one line, he stood up, grabbed his shades and left the room. 

Zico bowed to the man politely and smiled. 

His phone suddenly rang and he knew who it was. Well, he had a wild guess about the caller. "Yoboseyo?" 

"Uhm, what did he say?"

"I'm on my way, sunba---"

"I told you to just call me hyung." The man on the other line spoke soundly. "Have you written the lyrics for your parts?"

"ne..ne.." 

"Good. Now let's get to work! See you in a while!" He said before ending the call.

I've heard lots of great things about this man called G-Dragon. People say he's a young musical genius and I think that's even now conspicuous. I don't think there's a single person existing in Korea who has never heard of him. He's widely recognized, even by international artists and producers. He's really great! That's why I wanted to work with him for my solo album. 

CL too! It's true that musically and stylistically, the girl has the feel of a musician. She's like GD. A female counterpart of him, that is. I was told about her charisma and her personality. And I want to be close to her, if that's possible! 

Zico left the building and quickly went inside the car to avoid being attacked by the very eager female fans of his. He gave the man behind the wheel an order to leave now and the driver stepped on the gas and drove hurriedly.

---

 

What's taking him so long, I shifted my sitting position, worrying about Jingyo oppa's whereabouts. 

"Teddy oppa!" I called him for the 2939th time. "Do you know where---" before I could finish my sentence, the door opened, showing Jiyong with... what's his name again... oh, Zico! Right!

"It's about time!" Teddy adjusted his cap and turned to Jiyong. "Chae's been asking for you since---"

"Oh! Haha!" I tried to stop Teddy from blurting out any more unnecessary things. Jiyong's gonna be so full of himself if he knows I've been waiting for him. Tsk. "Hi!" I stood up and bowed to Zico. He did the same and Teddy asked them to come in.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." I saw Jiyong smirk at me and I looked away, flushed. "Now, let's get to business, shall we?" He asked before his face immediately changed to a stern expression. That expression which calls for everyone to be focused. He's always like this whenever he's working.

Music and fashion, I remember Teddy oppa telling me, there aren't any times when he does either one of them carelessly. Every time he devotes his effort on pouring his feelings and emotions through music. This is definitely the Kwon Jiyong I know. 

I didn't even notice the time pass us by so fast. We were so engrossed in our works until I heard some loud rumbling and growling. I looked at the guys and laughed. Stomach noise! Someone's hungry!!

"Yah.. let's take a break." I suggested and the three guys nodded. "Uhm, I'll go to the canteen to get some snacks." 

"You know what; you should take this kid with you!" Teddy oppa nudged Zico's arm lightly. "He needs a YGE tour."

"Yes! That's a good idea!" I smiled at the guy. 

"We can tour him later." Jiyong butted in but Teddy did a great job of keeping his mouth shut.

"You can glue your on that chair but Chae's showing Zico the building."

Zico fidgeted with his hands, nervous that he might cause the three to argue and fight. "It's alright! I'll just help Chaerin noona bring the snacks here."

"Let's go." I dragged Zico out of the studio before Jiyong could say anything more. I apologized to him while we were in the elevator. This was not how I visualized Teddy and Jingyo oppa to act when there's a... guest? 

 

--

"Hyung!!" I yelled at him, annoyed to hell. I heard his retarded laugh and I hit the back of his chair with my palm. "I told you to keep Chaerin close to me."

"Then what are you doing here?" He asked me in between laughs. 

"Huh?"

"Keep her close to you, pabo! Why didn't you insist on going with her?" 

"You told me to----"

"Ah! Just go!" he pushed my chair away and I stood up and gave him an irritated look before heading out. 

"Crazy hyung.." I muttered and ran to the elevator. 

 

I was about to press the down button when I heard a 'ding' sound and I knew the elevator was on the same floor. I waited for it to open and I was surprised with what I saw.

Zico was on his knees and had his arms wrapped around Chaerin's shoulder. A tray was lying on the floor and there were many broken pieces of glass. Chaerin was sitting on her legs with her head hung low. Blood stained the side of her shirt and she was sobbing quietly.

"Chaerin!"

------------------------

 

 

 

 

TEASER: (A/N: Play this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-oYngL4MPI)

"Chaerin!" Jiyong immediately ran to Chaerin and pushed Zico away from her. "Chae!" he could hear her soft sobs as she buried her tear-stained face in his chest. He pulled her closer to him as he patted her back.

"Chae..."

--

"I hope you're okay. But I'm not."

"Jiyong, I was the one who got hurt. And it was a minor accident. You don't need to make a big fuss about it."

"You don't feel pain anymore?"

"No." She flashed a little smile.

"Well I do." Jiyong reached for her hand and placed it above his chest, right where his heart is. "It hurts here." Chaerin immediately pulled her hand away and sighed. 

"Stop changing the topic, Ji."

"I'm not. I was hurt when I saw you crying earlier."

--

"I told you already! I just want you as my friend! Why can't you understand that!!!" She was screaming and was definitely mad.  

"Because I know you're lying! I know you still love me!"

"Wake up, Jiyong! I'm never going to be your girl again!"

 

 

 

I dislike how our love has changed
I’m tired of repeating out arguments everyday
Much worse than when we were alone
Being stuck in an endless time
I don’t want to blame you for that 
I guess we are going crazy~

I’m going crazy, crazy
In our love, we just going crazy

I can do it
There is nothing that can drive me insane
I’m still loving you
My tears are still no enough
Even when it’s hurting a lot
I’ll try finding my way back, goodbye~