Starting Anew! GO GO!

Young Love

 

“I don’t know what to feel, unnie. This is so complicated…” Chaerin said as she wiped her tear-stained face. Bom was still comforting Chaerin by caressing her back. It was something her dongsaeng ‘wants’ whenever she’s crying. “I broke up with him. I’ve hurt him. He finally moves on. I’m hurt. Does it really have to be in that series? I don’t get it.”

“Ssssh, sssh.” Bom was refraining herself from ranting and raving on Chaerin. Since the SkyDragon break-up, she’s been wanting to lecture 2NE1’s leader, she didn’t want to casually say to her You’ve ruined yourself because you ruined the one you love. Everything is your fault! but, Chaerin really needs to hear that. It’s not that, everything is really her fault, but she’s the one who made the wrong move… “Just cry it out..”

“But I’m tired of crying.” Chaerin let out a heavy sigh. “I’m tired of hurting. I ended our relationship in order to spare ourselves from the pain. But it’s not working. I’m just suffering more.” Bom’s eyebrows creased upon hearing the younger one say that. Why did she even break-up with Jiyong? To spare HERSELF from pain? Bom took the hand that was brushing Chaerin’s back and stood up.

“You know, Chaerin. You’re selfish.” Bom’s inner feelings burst out, her face suddenly changing into a serious one. Chaerin blinked twice. Her dearest Bom unnie is.. angry at her?

“S-selfish?” She repeated. “Why am I…?”

“When you two broke up, I really pitied Jiyong. He didn’t do anything wrong, but there he was, abandoned and hurt by the one he loves. He tried and tried to win you back, but all you did was push him farther away. Now what? He finally saw the light that would give him the capability to move on, for he was left in darkness all this time. And now that he finally saw the light, you’re crying because you’re hurt--- which means you love him still. But how are you going to stop him from walking in to that light? Can you do anything? Can you, huh? You’re so out of your mind, Chaerin. I realized now what’s what in your relationship… You mistreated him because you knew he loved you too much to ever leave you.” Chaerin shook her head. “But does it make you happy now? He’s leaving you…” Bom said.

Chaerin’s tears fell on her cheeks as she shook her head more. Fantastic. The girl who everyone thought was a strong girl… someone who wouldn’t cry easily just because of a problem. That girl is crying then and now.

Everything that Bom told her is true, except for one part. You mistreated him because you knew he loved you too much to ever leave you. She didn’t mistreat him in purpose. It was to make him have a change of heart. She didn’t hurt him for the sake of enjoyment. She wanted him to leave her because she was baffled and she didn’t want him to get hurt because of her…yet after her sacrifice, after what she’s done, the endgame was that, he was still hurt. Her Bom unnie misunderstood her, and before she could reply, she saw her walk out of the room quietly. Chaerin could only sigh before whispering, “I don’t think any of you know how hard this is…”

 

---

“Omo! I forgot to inform you about the change in next week’s schedule!”

The 3 hyungs immediately shifted their attention to their manager, except for Seungri and Daesung who were still busy playing videogames.

“Mian!” their manager apologized. “I really forgot…”

“Awww! Then I guess Top would have to cancel his romantic dinner date with John Lee!” Seungri chuckled as he teased his brother, only to be nudged in the arm by his playmate. “Oops, just kidding.”

“That’s your last, Seungri.” Jiyong sluggishly told him, pointing out his unfunny remark. Taeyang smiled and said “Don’t mind them, just go on” to their manager.

“This brat!” Top scolded him. He gave the Seungri a cold stare and saw him with a dumbfounded look.

“I mean, TOP HYUNG!” His reply was followed by a “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” when he saw his character die and a victorious smile play on his hyung’s lips. He quit playing the videogame and looked at the boy who loved Doraemon. “Don’t smile, it’s annoying!” =___=

“I’ll be waiting for my $50, Seungri!” Daesung tapped his back twice and joined the three who were surrounding manager hyung. “So, you were saying that there’s a change in schedule?”

“Yes. On Tuesday you will be the guests of The Next Hallyu Idol…”

“Oh, I know that talent program! My bet is Song Ri Woon! He raps like a mad man, damn!” TOP got intrigued by their “sched”.

Their manager smiled at him. “You’re talking about the right program. Well, the director asked you to prepare 2 songs of your choice. An English and an old Korean one. It’s up to you so you need to get ready! I need your desired songs by tomorrow so I can email it to the director. They’ll be needing it. Concept before set-up… you know.” ^^

“What to perform guys!” Taeyang beamed as he asked them in English.

“Let’s do “I want it hard” by Gaga!” Seungri suggested.

“That’ll be . Another song?”

“Wait, guys. Discuss later. I’m not yet finish…” their manager said. Jiyong ssh-d s.

“Okay continue hyuuuuuuuuung!” Seungri crossed his arms playfully and fixed his gaze on the guy.

“Let me repeat it, your pre-recording for The Next Hallyu Idol will be on Tuesday. After that, you need to head to (province name). You will be staying there for 2 days. Um, for the Coca Cola commercial. The Samsung Commercial will be at (nearby province), no hassle since it’s near (province). Then you know the schedules for Friday up to Sunday. The other change is for Monday, you’ll be guests at Today’s FANtastic.. you familiar with that show?”

“Um, quite…” Daesung nodded his head. “It’s that new show where selected fans will meet their idols right? Are we the idols of the week?”

“It’s not a new show,” their manager answered. “But that’s right. Hmm, since you’re something big, your fans won’t be ordinary fans. I heard you’re going to be doing that show with fellow stars.”

Seungri’s eyes widened upon hearing his hyung’s news. “WE’LL BE WITH OUR CELEBRITY FANS?” A smile cracked from his face and before it could evolve to a hysterical laugh, Taeyang went to his troll-maknae mode.

“Don’t be excited. You don’t have any celebrity fans.” All laughed but Seungri ignored them.  

“I have a lot, actually. Don’t worry I’ll introduce them to you.” He said, unaffected.

“I’m really wondering about Jiyong’s lucky fan…” Taeyang opened up. Their manager smiled at him, “They had a hard time selecting a Jiyong fan because there were too many celebrities lining up to be his partner. Hahaha!”

“Yeah, so his fan is really lucky!” Jiyong and Taeyang did a fist bump.

“I guess that’s all. I’ll notify you if ever there’s another change in the schedule. Okay?”

 

“Yep,”

“Bye, hyung.”

“Hyung, you’re leaving now? Join us for lunch!”

“Got it! Take care!”

“Our hyung is so busy. Bye!”

 

Their manager gave them a final wave before heading out the door to answer a call.

“He’s too busy.” Taeyang remarked.

“Ahhhhh our amazing manager hyung! What would happen to us without him???” Daesung stretched and yawned as he asks about the big credit we owe to the guy which happens to be our manager. “Do we have anything to do after this?” he asked the Big Bang members.

Daesung stared at his brothers for a while, none speaking up, because they’re probably thinking about their schedule. “Hey?”

“I don’t think there’s anything left in our schedule today…” TOP answered him. “Except for Seungri…” the oldest member in the group turned to the maknae. “Hey, what are you doing after this?”

“I need to meet someone from the real estate.”

“Oh, busy with the business, the CEO in the making. I can’t believe that you’re our maknae…” Taeyang teased. Seungri gave him a smug look  before the BIG BANG members parted ways.

 

 

----

 

Rushed update. (Bcoz i feel so bad) bye! x