Till Hell Freezes Over

Young Love

"And.... cut!" The director called aloud as staffs quickly wrapped up the set. "Nice work, GD." He looked at me with a contented smile.

"Ne, kamsahamnida.." I smiled as I bowed to everyone again and again. "I'll be leaving now. Good work everyone!" I placed the drink I was holding to the nearest table I could see. Right now, I just finished with the filming of my solo cut for our endorsement, Sunny 10. TOP filmed his before me and he didn't even wait for me because he left right away. Aisht. Talk about being busy. 

"Hyung!" I immediately grabbed Nam Guk hyung's arm, stopping him, as soon as he passed by. 

"What is it?" He eyed me wearily as if guessing my incoming plead. "Don't tell me---"

"Please, hyung. Spare me a day!" 

"Jiyong.." He freed his arm from my hold as he turned to face me. "You've been wanting me to spare you a what, a day for  the last couple of months!!! That's not just a day you're asking from me!" He replied in an irritated tone, agitation written on his face. "What exactly do you want? Do you want to drop out from this company??"

I guess I have given hyung wrong ideas for my actions. "No. Of course not. YG's my second family." I simply shrugged.

"Then what do you want Jiyong!?" He wasn't able to control his rising tone attracting others' attention. I smiled to those people and whispered to Nam Guk hyung that we should talk about it once we're away from the place. 

"Aisht. I don't know what to do with you." I heard him as he left. A bitter smile formed on my lips as I realized how my change affected the people who were close to me. I must have disappointed them. This isn't the first time I agitated someone since.... since.. 6 months ago. 

-

"Turn off the damn player, maknae!" I yelled as I buried my face in the pillow on the bed. 

"What???" Seungri replied in a voice as loud as mine from outside the room. He was playing a love song and heck, that's the least I want to be hearing after my break up with CL. 

"Never mind!" I got up from my bed and closed the door to my room, only to stop halfway. "You know, you should really use a sleep. Your circles are getting more visible." I told him before locking myself inside the place I thought was my comfort zone. When I was about to lie on the bed again, I heard the love song Seungri was playing, but this time, in a louder volume. 

"He's doing it on purpose." I ruffled my hair as I just succumbed to what the maknae was doing--- indirectly torturing me. He  knew I was still emotionally wounded so he's just teasing me.

Jerry, you're not doing it right. You shouldn't be messing with this Tom. 

The next day, Seungri woke up in an open space which he soon realized was his room, only with everything gone. "JIYONG HYUUUUUUNG!!!!"

-

I also had 'agitation moments' with the other 3 members but the latest was with TOP. Thinking about it now, that was why he left me in this place right after filming his solo cut. 

When I got out of the building, I saw our van and I quickly went inside it.  

"You want me to spare you a day? Fine. But I can't just let you roam around the city without any security. Enjoy your day, Jiyong." I heard Nam Guk hyung's voice which made me turn to his direction. I was actually quite surprised how he got in before me. When he said "security", I was expecting to see four or five bouncers or something, but as I turned to him, manager hyung just smirked at me while I couldn't be any more dumbfounded. 

"Seriously??!" I raised my hands in disbelief. "I think I'll be safer alone!"

"Yah! Jiyong-ah! Don't talk rubbish!" The familiar noona slapped my arm. "We didn't have any choice because Nam Guk oppa kept on begging! Aissssht." 

"Fine, fine!" Boy, this was far from what I expected. I slumped in my seat feeling defeated as I took a quick glance at my 'security'. How do you expect 2NE1 to keep me safe?! 

Aisht. Hyung did this on purpose. I guess I just have to take control of the situation. What's done is done. 

.........

CL, just please don't avoid me this time. I mentally spoke to her as I thought of a reason to hold out hope. I shifted my gaze to the side again, only this time, to the direction of where Chaerin was. She was already looking at me even before we locked our gazes.

Her eyes were already speaking of a thousand things. Mine was, too. And it's all "I still love you."

 

I can make you fall in love again.

I can make you want me back again.

Let me break it down.

It's not that complicated. 

----------

 

I do hope that this fic would gain interested readers <3 Hehe.

Please leave comments :)