Too Many Emotions, Not Enough Words

Young Love

 

Chaerin was staring into space while just standing in the same place, her eyes never leaving the path where Jiyong went. He’s never giving up on her. That’s what he said. It only made the modern damsel in distress shiver. That was her real fear. She had a past with that man and even though she still has a ‘greater-than-like-feeling’ for him, she just can’t bring him into an absurd relationship with her, like what they had before.

When they first officially became a couple, everything was so perfect. The two always cuddled together. They were holding hands as if afraid that if one lets go, and then it would be life-threatening to them. Chocolates, rose bouquets, long love letters, and the list goes on--- a day never ended without Jiyong offering something to Chaerin. As if words and actions weren’t ample to show his love and affection for the femme, he still gave her anything, almost everything.

One day, Chaerin just lost it. Her feelings were just so complicated. She knows for herself that she loves him, but sometimes, she’s filled with the thought that she suddenly doesn’t want him anymore. At first, their relationship was truly butterfly-spawning and she had sleepless nights thinking of Jiyong. But just like a normal teenage crush, it is as if day by day, she’s starting to lose interest in their relationship. Something was bugging her. She didn’t want to receive his attention anymore.

Was it because of the ‘you’re-my-princess’ treatment that Jiyong’s giving her?

Did he overestimate her happiness just by being with him?

Was he becoming a burden to her?

Did he ever do something wrong?

 

No one knew the answer. Not even Chaerin.

It’s just funny how she ended up feeling contrasting emotions during the time they’ve already gotten together. She even despised herself for being unfair to Jiyong. He was a great boyfriend. In fact, he was perfect. And she thought that he was too good for her. And as we know in reality, the too good to be true things doesn’t really exist.   

How shallow for a cause of a break up.

Perhaps, it was just infatuation that Chaerin felt for Jiyong.

Maybe, she misunderstood it as love, because for years, she had been itching to experience it. She wanted it to come from her ‘partner’. She must have focused too much in finding the right guy who can make her feel special. Unexpectedly, Jiyong suddenly showed up in her life, making her experience all kinds of feelings she’s never felt before. She was in a bliss. But it was short-lived.

She didn’t notice when her feelings started becoming complicated.

Soon, they often had misunderstandings. They quarrelled. They weren’t spending their time together like they used to be. The once perfect love life they had turned into a mess. Perhaps, everything was just a reverie.

I don’t deserve Jiyong’s love.This line crossed Chaerin’s mind almost every day. She wanted the best for him. And she knew that she wasn’t giving him what he’s supposed to receive. Because of her incomprehensible self, she’s already hurting him. So she made the move and left him. Thinking that it would be for the best, she did something which she’s never even imagined.

----

 

“I’ll take it from here! Thanks!” Jiyong got from his pocket, money to pay the driver with. He wasn’t paying attention because he was still typing a message. After that, he got out of the taxi and went straight inside the YG building.

 

 

From: Jiyong

Be careful on your way home! Did you take many good pictures of the Banpo Bridge? ^^ Goodnight, Chaerin. Don’t forget to dream about us. Oh. Please tell Minji, Dara noona and Bom noona that I said goodnight too. Keke. Forever yours, Kwon Jiyong.. waiting… hwaiting! ^__^

 

When Jiyong pressed the send button, he was already standing in front of his room inside Big Bang’s dorm. “Errmmm~~” he stretched his arms and yawned. He quickly entered his room and changed to his pajamas after brushing his teeth.

Lying on the bed, Jiyong closed his eyes as he contemplated his thoughts which were all about Chaerin. He wanted her in his arms again. He was just too lonely and incomplete without her and he badly wished that she was longing for him too. He was thinking how it turned into a one-sided love, when in the start, they were clearly in love with each other.

“Plans.” The word came out from his mouth with his eyes still unshut. “I need plans to get her back.” He changed his position so he was more comfortable.  He rested his head on a pillow, slowly letting sleep overpower him for now.

----

From: Hyunsuk hyung

Jiyong. You’ve heard about Block B, right? You’re going to work with Zico together with CL for the boy’s solo album. He wanted to produce a song like “The Leaders”… of a different version that is. I know you’re sleeping by now. So just come to my office by tomorrow. It’ll be a substantial experience for the three of you.

 

 

-

The next day…

Jiyong was enjoying his breakfast with a smile on his face. The 4 members of Big Bang were all wondering what made their leader to be in this state. For the past months, he seemed to be nothing but a depressed emoticon walking.    

“And you’re happy because??” Top suddenly sat on the chair opposite Jiyong.

“One reason, man.” He glanced at Top for awhile then ate a spoonful of his breakfast. “I'll be working with Zico and Chaerin.”

“Zico? The one who looks like your love child with Ch----“ Jiyong was already sneering before Top could even finish his words. “Oh nevermind.”

“Yup! Definitely our love child!”

 

 

 

 

 

NO PAIN IS FOREVER...

IT WILL GET BETTER..

-----------

So it starts XD
Haha, goodluck Jiyong! What could make Chae fall in love with you again? :D 

Hello guys. Here's an update. And I just want to tell you that I'll be busy because of our thesis. So, I may not be able to update right away. But... please don't go.... kekeke ^^

@olcajueqish - You even made an account just to comment? Aww! Thanks bb! I'm so touched. Keke. 

Thank you all to everyone who commented. Just so you know, it motivates me to do an update. haha.