Doomed

A Kidnapped Daughter In Law
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey, i still dont know if i should continue writing. well, this is the 2nd chap anyhow

---------------------------------------

Upon arriving at the school, Hyemi heaved a sigh - its the next day. Well, gladly she arrived just at time before Solji can whine over how late she was.

The three of them entered the class leisurely, not knowing that their homeroom teacher aka their 'favourite' biology master was waiting.

They were laughing their asses off when suddenly Mr Shin called, "Yah. Get your butts over here!"

The three of them shrieked before standing in a line in front of him. Mr Shin squinted his eyes,"Hwang Hye Mi, you're with Jeon Jung Kook and the rest of you can seat beside her. I changed the class' seats. Now go."

Hyemi looked at the teacher- feeling disbelieved. She blinked at MrShin, "B-but why?" 

Looking at her with a slight smirk, Mr Shin said, "Because I like it like that. Now before I give you a zero for the next exam, you better go there."

He pointed at the furthest seat right next to Jungkook; right behind V. She sighed then walked to her seat, "Hey, seatmate." She tried to talk to Jungkook but received some glares from the other female students and Jungkook himself.

"Stop embarassing me and sit down." Blinking her eyes, she slightly pouted, "It's not like I wanted this." She murmered under her breath.

"So I'll be giving out a partner project for the 2nd half of the year. I picked topic 5 since that's my lucky number. I'm sure you know what to do and what to use, so get to work with your seatmates. I have something to do for now, give me the completed ones in 2 weeks from now. See ya later!" Mr Shin ended his class bidding goodbye.

Gritting her teeth as she imagined how she was going to work with Jungkook, she looked at him, "And what did I do in my past life that I got you as my partner?"

Raising his shoulders, Jungkook looked at her, "Who cares? The main point is, I'm not doing this. You'll be doing this alone and I'm just gonna watch. But you know, you can ask me anything if you have problem with it." He winked at her.

Devastated, Hyemi said, "How is that fair?!"

Raising an eyebrow, Jungkook asked, "Meh, youre gonna do it anyhow. Okay, let's say I'm gonna treat you dinner. Is that okay?"

Looking at him with unradable eyes, Hyemi replied, "Do I really look like Im your paid maid? Im not one to do things for anyone."

Making a face, Jungkook raised his shoulders, "Well, Im not just an 'anyone' tho. Whatever, I dont really care about my marks after all."

Disbelieved, Hyemi held her face in her palms, "Why.Are.You.Making this hard?! Ergh. FINE."

Smiling in victory, Jungkook said, "My house, Saturday, 8 a.m."

 

After a while arguing, the bell finally rang. V turned around to look at Hyemi together with Jimin. "Hey, how about lunch with us at the rooftop?"

Nervous, Hyemi cleared and looked at her friends, "Guys, yall decide."

Trying to act cool with a redden face -since Jimin was there-, Solji replied, "Hmm maybe.. Yea sure."

Minah nudged her, making a face, "Yah."

Jimin then pleaded, "Aww come on. It wouldnt hurt. Lets go now, okay?"

Scoffing, Jungkook stood up, "Trust me, you guys should join us. After all, you wouldnt want the hyungs to go around the corridor chasing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter