Queasy

A Kidnapped Daughter In Law
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words; 3150

 

Hyemi walked her way leisurely to the rooftop, knowing that she was early that day. That morning's talk suddenly flooded back into her mind.

"Why are you suddenly so interested in school, dear? Its literally our first time seeing you waking up so early nowadays." Her mom said, devouring her food.

Hyemi chuckled, "Nowadays? Oh come on. Its only been yesterday."

Her parents looked at each other. "You arent getting bullied, right?" Her mom's question got her choked.

"Mom! I'm not that easy, okay?" Hyemi said, pouting.

"Who'd know? You told us yesterday some girls are jealous of you. So I was just guessing." She shrugged, sipping on her tea. Hyemi gulped on her last bite then bid goodbye. 

"Yah!" A girl, suddenly yanked her by the arm and pulled her to some secluded place. Her bubble of thought was ruined. That wasnt SinB though.

"What is it?" Hyemi asked, rather carefully. The previous girl just scoffed, followed by her friends.

"Momo, show her the picture." Some other girl said, making Hyemi cringed at the tone. It felt like the girls were in a gang and she was their hostage.

Ew.

Just then a picture was shoved in her face. Wth? It was her and Jungkook, at the mall. The picture wasnt potraying the real situation as it looked really loving among them.

It was literally Hyemi getting mad at Jungkook but the picture looked like she was sulking and Jungkook was persuading her. Hyemi didnt like that.

"Where the hell did you get that?" She tried getting a hold of the phone, but the Momo girl pulled it away.

"Nu-uh. None of your business." Sana said, rather sassily. Hyemi felt like kicking her .

"Just what were you doing with him?" This time it was Nayeon.

Hyemi really didnt like that situation, even a tiny bit. "Nothing?" Her answer came out as a question instead. She was fuming. She hated being cornered like that.

"What do you mean nothing? Just look!" That Nayeon girl shoved Hyemi's head towards the screen but Hyemi shoved her hand away, rather harshly making the older girl taken aback.

Hyemi then took the phone, looking it for herself. "Where did you get this?" She asked thru gritted teeth.

The girls were getting scared actually.

"S-some girls sent them." Jeongyeon answered, getting a hit from Nayeon.

Hyemi scoffed, "Are you guys really that desperate? Huh?!" She held her want to slap that Nayeon girl. Who cares if she was older? She fcking hurt Minah.

Hyemi kinda expected what was coming next.

"You, just make sure Minah wont get near Jin or else I'll give this to SinB." Nayeon didnt hesitate to threaten her.

The younger, unexpectedly was just smirking. She threw the phone away, "Well sorry, but I really dont care." Then she left to the rooftop. Just why the hell must she encounter those girls whenever she was meeting Jungkook?

Just when she was just a step away from the door, suddenly someone pulled her towards a corner, covering . Her heart was beating too fast. Just then she saw Jungkook huffing as he walked down the stairs. He looked upset though.

Wait a second, Hyemi thought. If Jungkook was walking down the stairs, then who....

"Phew that was close." Hyemi was as cold as ice. What the hell?

"What are you doing here?" She breathed as she was yet to calm down from the shock. It was V all along.

He shrugged, "Just on a mission. Its been a while though." Hyemi cleared , trying to inhale some air but she was suffocated.

"What mission, exactly?" She asked, taking some steps further. She didnt want to think her crush wouldve seen her with Jungkook. Not even once. She didnt like that thought. Not at all.

"Just, watching how the maknae is doing." He shrugged, walking away like it was nothing. But duh of course it was nothing. She was the one who likes him, not the other way around. She sighed as she followed him to the class. The bell rung off some time earlier when she was cornered by the girls. That was sick af.

--------------------------------------

"Where were you?" Jungkook's first word got her chills. Even the chills werent like when she was with V. That was insane.

They were in the class, jotting down some notes the teacher gave them. "I was... I was..." She hesitated wether to tell him about Nayeon or not. She didnt want the same thing that happened to SinB occur to Nayeon too. Tho she'd love it but still.

"Did you ever wish I'd do something like what I've planned?" Hyemi shut up at once. She was struck. Not to mention that Jungkook was deadly facing her. How the hell did she forget that? She bit her lip in regret, cursing inside her head. She really prayed that she didnt have to do anything else beside the stupid project with him. Ergh!

"No way in hell!" She whispered at him. She knew that some of the other students might've heard that because they turned to look at them. Taking that as a chance, Jungkook suddenly tucked her hair aside, making her gape. Not to forget SinB though.

SinB was gritting her teeth, mad at the scene. She was dead jealous af. Hyemi who was blank, just kept on looking at him like an idiot. She was mentally asking for an explanation but he just kept on staring at her. She soon dumped her head onto her hands. She was burning.

"What the hell? You didnt just touch my hair." She said thru gritted teeth once she set her eyes back on him , shoving it into his face.

He just smirked, "Dont worry, I was just acting."

Hyemi didnt know why but her heart wasnt settled at his answer. Wtf was wrong with her? "Acting? For what sake?" She asked, rather clueless about anything. But he just shrugged, continued jotting down.

And for once in her lifetime she was studying at the school, she thought that his side profile was nice. Darn it. She shook her head as she followed Jungkook writing down the notes.

----------------------------------------------

"Hyemi-ah!" V called out suddenly, making her startled.

"Ah, yes?" He was facing her at that time, given that it was already recess.

"Normally, what would you prefer as a gift?" His question now got Jungkook's attention. What was his plan? He shouldnt like Hyemi too.

Hyemi was controlling her reaction, she didnt want her feelings went known. "A... Idk. I will settle with like a tank of food."

V nod, indicating that he now have an idea.

Jimin chuckled, "Yah. Why are you asking her out of a sudden? She isnt really a fan of girly stuff, you should know the answer already."

V just stood up, wearing his smile gleefully. "Annyeong. See ya later." Jungkook, Jimin and the girls just looked at each other.

"Whats with him?" Solji asked, couldnt avoid the fishy idea of him doing something. The girls knew Hyemi wasnt fine with it.

"Is he seeing someone lately?" Jungkook's question got Hyemi's stomach churning. She was jealous.

"Ah, lets just eat now, shall we?" Jimin suggested, making them all move to the canteen.

"Jungkook-ah." Namjoon whispered suddenly at the younger as soon as they arrived.

"What is it?" The later asked in the same volume.

"Why is it so soon?" Namjoon brought his phone out, handing it to Jungkook to show him the text he received yesterday. Jungkook's eyes were round-- it was his dad's company's message. They sent out the invitation already? Jungkook wasnt chill anymore.

Yes, Namjoon knew about Jungkook. He was the only one Jungkook told about his lovelife. He knew about Hyemi, about whatever Jungkook's dad was planning.

"We talked about this last night. *sighs* He wants it to be soon. Its the 2nd sem after all." Namjoon sighed at the younger's words.

"Yah! Whats up?" Jin sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter