The Beginning

A Kidnapped Daughter In Law
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

3614 words :)

I edited it somehow but if you still find any error, sorry in advance :") Do enjoy and beware for profanities through out the chap <3 This might be the last chap for this year (lol) knowing how im still a student of a boarding school :'''') Loye yall anyhow *throws hugs*

 

 

---------------------------------------

Hyemi hissed as the sunlight intruded her eyes, trying to grasp what time it was. Her mind was only starting to work when she realized it was probably 9 o'clock and that she shouldve gone to school but she was still in her bed-- 

She was panicking and didnt wait to rush out of the bed until her ankle beat her up to it, "Ah fuu---" She hissed at the pain as the door opened, revealing her cheerful mom who was holding a tray of food. 

"Hyemi? What are you doing?" She blinked at the question as her mom took a seat beside her, placing the tray on the night stand. 

"No. What are you doing? I thought you have work?" Hyemi asked as she grabbed onto a glass of milk that her mom handed her.

Her mom chuckled, "I took a leave. I wanted to look after you."

Hyemi gulped half of the milk, "What? Why?"

Her mom sighed, "You hurt your ankle, remember?" Her comment made her pull off the comforter from her legs, only to be greeted by her covered ankle. 

"Oh..." She was still in a daze, unable to remember just how did she hurt herself. She wasnt a sports person so her injury was questionable.

"Jungkook brought you home yesterday." Her mom's words made her snap her head, registering the info. 

Just then all the memories from yesterday barged into her head, explaining how her ankle was hurting so bad and how tired she was. 

"He even dressed your leg." Her mom chuckled, unable to hide her gratitude towards the boy.

He was so gentle. Hyemi's eyes widened at her own thought, denying how she liked the way he treated her the day before. 

"You let him into my room? Mommmmm" She whined, embarassed that he saw her scattered room. 

Her mom just smiled, handing her a bowl of cereal, "Why? Its only your room. You shouldnt mind it unless you're tryna impress him in any way."

Hyemi choked on her cereal, her mom's words made her question herself. She sighed, annoyed by her own mom. 

"But mom. Its not like you ever let anyone into our house. And now you're opening up to Jungkook? Thats just unbelievable." She huffed, didnt want to accept her parents' sudden change. They never let any of her friends come to her house. Not like she ever asked.

"Why? I cant? He seems nice tho." Her mom said, waiting for her reaction. 

Hyemi rolled her eyes and was about to talk bad about him when her phone vibrated, a message was received. Her mom raised an eyebrow, her sense was telling her that it was Jungkook texting her daughter. 

You better wake up and do something. You'll get fat if you just lay in bed :p

Hyemi gritted her teeth, annoyed at how he still managed to bother her even if it was the 2nd period.

Die

She replied, obviously annoyed.

I hope your ankle gets better 

He sent once again, this time sending butterflies to her stomach that she quickly denied. 

 

"Stop lying to yourself, Hyemi-ah. He's a good boy, I'm telling you." Her mom said and quickly went outside her room before she could whine. Thanks to her injury, she couldnt catch her. 

I'll be there after school. I'm passing you notes for today's lessons.

Hyemi's heart stopped for a second, a thought came to her that she was important to him. 

But of course, she was Hyemi. Why would anyone let her be a priority?

She shook off the thought, ensuring herself that he was just feeling guilty about yesterday. 

Sure

She replied as she stared at the wall in front of her, distinguishing the unknown feeling she was experiencing at the moment.

-------------------------

At school

Jungkook was grinning to himself as he kept his phone in his pocket, continuing his notes. 

Minah and Solji couldnt keep still, Hyemi's disappearance was torturing them. Given that the both of them didnt bring their phones, they couldnt call her right away. Just then, Minah just thought if Jungkook would know so she took a piece of paper and jot something down before tossing it to him.

Jungkook winced as the paper hit his head, looking to the source of interruption. He sighed when the girls hinted on the paper, asking him to read it. 

Where's Hyemi?

Jungkook huffed before jotting some short answers. He had to focus so he could teach Hyemi after that. He tossed the paper back and focused back to the lesson.

Home. Injured. Tell you at recess.

Minah and Solji looked at each other, suspicious at the amount of words he answered. When did they spend so much time that Jungkook would know so detailed on her well being? But the two then shrugged it off, focusing back at the teacher. 

After 30 minutes, the class finally ended and it was recess. Jungkook told the girls what happened while V and Jimin rushed out of the class. 

 

While somewhere at the 4th grader's corridor----

"Can I meet you tonight, noona?" V sheepishly asked, lowering his gaze to meet the shorter girl's.

"I guess so." Yura looked down, her cheeks heating from his intense gaze. 

The boy then bid goodbye and walked thru the corridor towards the canteen until a group of familiar faces greeted him. 

"Why didnt you tell us?" Namjoon's hoarse voice startled him as the rest of the 4th grader's eyes looked to his back towards Yura. 

V gulped, hesitating, "How long have you guys been here?" 

Jhope scoffed, "You're still hiding it? Are we not important to you?" It was a matter of friendship. Why didnt he tell them if he was dating?

Suga held V's shoulder, boring into his eyes, "We're not impressed, if you still dont know."

V sighed, "Hyung, we're not even dating yet. Will you give me a chance to explain?"

Jin raised an eyebrow, letting him talk. 

"She's... older. So I had my hesitation to tell you guys about her." V looked to his friends, wanted to clarify why he didnt tell them in the first place.

"That doesnt make sense." Jhope blurted, showing off his unsatisfaction over the fact that V was hiding things from them. 

V sighed, this time feeling guilty, "Okay okay. Im sorry. I swear it wasnt my intention to hide it. Will you not be this sensitive?" His puppy eyes pled for mercy, worried that they might ignore him.

Silence filled the air until Namjoon erupted in laugther, "You really thought we would be mad?" 

The rest of them chuckled their off as Jhope hit his head and locked his neck, "Eyyyy you've grown up."

Jin scattered his hair as they dragged him to the cafeteria, "You sly fox. Didnt know you would have the guts to ask someone on a date."

Suga mocked, "Its even an older girl! Congrats, punk!"

They all came to a stop when they arrived at their table, meeting the girls. 

"Why do you look so sad?" Jimin who was back from his emergency trip to the toilet pulled Solji's face towards him, judging. 

"Hyemi's not here." Solji pouted as the boys sighed, knowing how attached the 3 girls were. 

"You can meet her after school, you know." Jimin soothed as he rested her head on his shoulder, receiving mocks from the boys. 

"You look lonely, Minah-yah." Jhope said, receiving a hit in the head from Jin. Of course, with Hyemi not being around and Solji snuggling with Jimin, she looked so lonely. 

"Ahh... Now that I think of it, what happened yesterday?" Namjoon innocently asked, teasing the two as Minah blushed. 

"We're still yet-" Minah was about to say something when they were all gasping, already happy to hear the first 3 words. 

"Oh my God, Jin. You go, bro! You did a great job, dont worry." Solji jumped from Jimin's hands, hyped at the thought that they were having a progress. 

"Damn that s good! Keep it up." Jhope commented as he felt proud of his friend. 

"Tell us in detail." Suga said, demanding the story of their progress. 

"Well..." Jin started.

 

After the two escaped the hectic people, they went to the rooftop in ultra awkward air. Jin was sweating and Minah couldnt keep sane. She was about to talk in Spanish-- even if she barely knew the language. Both of them were wrecked to the core. 

"Okay listen, " Minah started as soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter