Unlegit

A Kidnapped Daughter In Law
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Saturday pt 1-

Hyemi yawned -again for the fifth time- looking at her appearance. Her hair passing her shoulders with a navy blue headband through, a simple back hoodie with a white shirt and a jeans skirt that stops right above her knees.

'And why am I tryna impress him? Oh right. He's the cocky kingka that I'm stuck with for the whole day -ugh.' She rolled her eyes then turned to grab her bag and her blue converse in one hand while taking her phone in another, -looking at Jungkook's text. 'And remind me how he got my number again?' She blew some air.

Since her parents werent home, she locked the door after slamming it shut then heartlessly walking her way to Jungkook's house.

On the way there, she stopped in front of a store.

'Junk foods wouldnt hurt, right?' -she stepped in then bought some chips and colas.

Right before she could step out, two faces greeted her -Jimin and V. Her heart clenched as she sighed, tryna ignore them.

"Hey, Hyemi!"

Fail.

Jimin shouted his lungs at her.

With rapid heart beating, she turned around, pulling an innocent face, "Ohhhh Its you guys. Hi."

Still not down from their hype, they stepped closer, "I see you're going to meet Jungkookie for the project? Wow, you did give a detailed work in your appearance." V said, much to her disapproval.

'It was supposed to be for you, not that .' Mentally rolling her eyes, she said, "Well nahhh this is how I normally wear. Oh. I think I gotta go. That kid wouldnt be happy for my late. Bye!" Quickly turning, she left them to continue her journey. 

"Heh. It hasnt been a week but she's already trying. Wow. That useless maknae is something." Jimin scoffed, thinking that Hyemi mustve took a liking towards Jungkook.

------

Arriving in front of a castle -as to what she called it- she wowed.

Oh.My.God.

Those three words came out unshamefully from her lips. She shook her head then called his number.

 

Before she could even greet, Jungkook's voice trailed through the phone, "YAAHH It's 8.30! What do you think you're doing making me wait for the 30 minutes of my life?!"

She sighed, "Hey, do you think its easy for me to search your house? Oh come on, its only 30 minutes what would hurt so much about that?"

Realizing that he already ended the call, she looked up to see the gates opening. 'Heh. I would be the one doing after all.' She muttered.

As she stepped in front of the maindoor, the door flung open before she could even knock -sending shivers down her spine. It didnt took long before a mad Jungkook grabbed her hand with the other in his pocket. She was pulled thru a line of maids who looked at them weirdly.

"Sooyoung-ssi. Dont bother calling us for lunch. I will bring her myself." The girl who was called out -referred as one of his maids- nod. He brought her to his room then slammed the door shut.

She gulped at how her adrenaline were racing so much out of nervous.

"Where have you been?" He growled.

Looking elsewhere, as she was afraid and nervous, she answered, "Food store?"

Jungkook's next respond sent her shivers through her body, "WHAT?! You wasted my time waiting -for food?! How can I accept that?!"

Getting sick of it, Hyemi dumped her bag on the floor, "Shut up, okay? I'll be the one completing it after all so keep your words to yourself. Now go and sit back, I dont need any interruption."

 

After ten minutes burning holes onto her textbook and the empty paper in front of her, she sighed and looked towards Jungkook who was reading a comic book on his bed -much leisure shown on his face.

"Hey." She sheepishly called out. Her voice was barely audible.

"Hmm?" He just hummed in respond.

She cleared , "Would you mind... er... hel-ping er... me?" She tried sounding helpless to gain his attention.

Throwing away his attention from the comic, he peeked at her, "With what?"

Hyemi gulped then said, "Isnt it obvious?" She pointed to the papers in front of her.

Scoffing, he stood up from his laying position and took place across her from the table, comic still in his hand.

"And I thought you didnt need any interruption?" He was teasing, obviously.

She rolled her eyes, "Oh please."

He chuckled -which she found somehow a tad bit cute in her mind-, "Just ask me anything."

After spending some time completing the work with Jungkook answering her opinions without ignoring the comic book in his hand, Hyemi sighed in accomplishment, "Woohoo!!! I'm free from hell!!!" She fist pump-ed.

Jungkook slowly put down his comic on the table, changing the air in the room while lethally looking at her. "Who says so?"

Frightened at the look of his eyes, she slumped her back down -feeling hella awkward, "Why?" Her voice squeaked.

He stood up then took his wallet and phone, "Our deal was me buying you dinner -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter