Shaken

A Kidnapped Daughter In Law
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 4689

 

 

The recess ended, much to the kids' dissappoinment.

"Hah! What happened to you?!" Hyemi asked Solji as the girl entered the class.

Literally the whole class was silent as soon as she entered. Who wouldnt when you're the only one wearing P.E's uniform? And P.E was in the next hour. She looked like she was too excited.Solji hung her head low, embarrased. She knew Jimin was yet to be in the class together with V so thats why she was hesitating wether she should tell Hyemi or not. And just that moment she realized Minah was also gone.

Whats with people and vanishing?

She sighed as she took her seat, slumping as far as she could to avoid the stares. "Something happened. I cant tell you now."

Just then Jimin entered with V, chatting with each other with smiles on their faces. What were they so happy about? Ohhhh and Jimin was also wearing the P.E uniform. Whats with this? Some whispers could be heard in the air. In that instant, the girls were glaring at Solji, cursing.

"Ohhhh I think I get it now." Hyemi said, in a teasing yet acknowledging tone.

"Yah! You dont know anything! Dont assume some stupid stuff, okay?" Solji slapped Hyemi's hand that was in the air as she was pointing at Solji.

By the time the two boys reached their seats, Jimin suddenly blushed as V calmed down from his giddy aura. Jimin then took his seat and took a glance at Solji. Her eyes bulged from their sockets, thinking just how he could still look innocent when he intended on doing PDAs on her? That douche.

"Whats with the smile you got there, huh?" Jungkook asked V, making Hyemi alerted.

The called boy just sheepishly sat down on his chair, answering with a short 'Nothing'.

Jungkook wasnt satisfied, he doesnt like when his friends keep secrets from him. He turned to Jimin, "Yah. Whats with him?" Jungkook was really suspicious of only V because he knew Jimin and Solji have a thing. So it was normal for Jimin to be all smiles.

Jimin fixed his chair, looking to the front, "Sorry bro. Its not my story to tell." Jungkook -and apparently Hyemi- felt like he wanted to burn V's head. What is it that he needed to keep it a secret? Are they having like a gay relationship or something? But hell no, Jimin is with Solji. Jungkook just sighed, tryna be mature. He wasnt a girl, so he should not question such things.

Hyemi therefore was a little insecure. She somehow expected V to be meeting someone but it wasnt like she's ready to accept it. Its been 2 years since she liked him. She shook her head and got her homework out. It was Biology's class after recess and boy, it will be so boring.

SinB on the other hand only smirked to her self, plotting a nice torture for Hyemi. Now that she was sure Hyemi likes V, she needed to use that chance. But her thoughts didnt stay long as Mr Shin entered the class, asking for the homework he gave out the last two weeks. Oh and no, it wasnt the project, it's something else.

SinB looked through her bag, panicked that she couldnt find her book. "Where is it???"

Junghan who was beside her just looked at her, "I thought you threw it away?"

SinB snapped her head at him, "THREW IT AWAY?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Her voice was loud but Mr Shin didnt hear her.

Junghan hissed at the volume, "I saw your book in the rubbish bin on the way to class. I thought you just got frustrated, looking at how its covered with some unrecognizable liquid."

Before she could react, Mr Shin was already by her table, "Miss Eunbi. May I look at yours?"

The thing about Mr Shin is that, he isnt like other highschool teachers. He'd go to each of his students, asking if they'd completed it or not. And if not, he'll give a rather nice punishment. Oh just as an addition, he knows every rumours around the school. Be it about dating or whatever, he'll know it. But chill out, he isnt one to talk about it to other teachers. Thats one point why the kids love him. And thats practically the reason why he changed their seats.

"Miss Eunbi. I'm waiting." The whole class was looking at her, whispering. It wasnt normal for anyone to forget the homework Mr Shin gives out. They would always send them in according to when the teacher would like to.

SinB stood up from her chair, "I- I cant find it."

Mr Shin wasnt really buying her words and so he was raising an eyebrow at her, waiting for her excuse.

Just then V raised his hand, "I'm sorry, teacher. But I think I saw her book in the bin outside." Jungkook and Jimin were muffling their smile.

Mr Shin almost exploded, he looked at SinB, "Is it true?!" He wasnt one to let go of anyone who wasnt respecting any subject. Be it by talking or even actions. He was fuming a the thought that anyone would ever throw away a book full of precious informations.

SinB snapped her head at the boys once, then looked back at Mr Shin, "I really dont know!" She was scared, thinking that Mr Shin will send her out doing some unimaginable things for throwing away a book. But she wasnt the one at fault.

"Get it now!" Mr Shin ordered her, face burning out of anger.

She hastily walked out of the class, and looked for the book herself in the bin. And apparently, her book was in it. And true to what Junghan said, it was covered with slimy liquid that the book barely looked like it could be used anymore. It must've been eggs and some other things she didnt know. She gulped and kept her anger within her. She knew who did that to her. She wanted to cry but she kept it in. 'No, no one can see me cry.' She thought as she took the book using her forefinger and her thumb, she brought it in with her.

"Do you really hate my subject that much?" Mr Shin asked as soon as she stepped in.

SinB put the book to her side, without attaching to her clothes, of course. She shook her head, "I-I dont know who did this." Her tears were threatening to fall, but she tried her best not to let it go.

"Hwang Eunbi, stand outside until my class ends. And you're yet to go home after school." SinB wasted no more in doing what she was told. She let the book fall down next to her feet as she hid her face under her hair. She cried. She never spoiled her works, she even did some extra works just to make sure she'd get extra marks. And now her hardwork was ruined because of the boys. Not to add that Jungkook was also behind it.

Her heart was broken. She hated Hyemi. She knew Hyemi would tell Jungkook about her. She then spent the rest of the class' time plotting revenge on Hyemi.

-------------------------------

"Okay class, I got some things to tell you. Hwang Eunbi, you may get in now." SinB walked in, her face like nothing happened, trying to keep sane and not just suddenly choke Hyemi to death. Mr Shin glared at her though.

"So for the P.E class, you guys are needed to be at the court. And as maybe some of you figured it out already, yes, yall will combine with the 4th graders for P.E." The class was loud, cheering that they'll get to see their crushes (for the girls) and that they could have a great fight to determine the coolest among them (for the boys). The next hour would be fun, they thought.

"Class, I'm still here." Mr Shin said, making them shut up at once. "Okay, so next week, the school has already planned for your 3 days worth vacation together with the 4th graders. So this P.E session will determine your groups there." They all sighed, hating the thought that they will be seperated from their friends. "Its only 4 people in a group, and I know you hate that. But truth to be told, I dont care."

The class' sadness was even more obvious that some of them were pulling faces.

"Teacher, will it be a co-ed group? Or its girls and boys only?" Yugyeom asked, naughty vibe was audible within his voice.

Mr Shin sighed, "Well, as much as I dont want it to be, It will be co-ed. Just to make sure its fair."

The class whistled. Those kids with raging hormones.

"How will the groups be determined though?" Bambam asked, making the class pay attention a little bit more.

Mr Shin looked like as if he gave a thought, "Honestly, it'll be up to us. But also, the games you'll be playing today. Each group will have fair amount of active people and inactive ones. So there wouldnt be anyone arguing about power or strength. And since female and male students are exactly same in numbers, so each group will consist of 2 boys and 2 girls. And it doesnt matter if the group will only consist of 3rd grader or 4th grader."

The class was loud with whispers. They do like the fact that it will be co-ed. But the fact that they didnt even know who'd be with them in a group was so nerve wrecking.

"So now, cut your talks and change your clothes, then go to the court!" Mr Shin said, monitoring as the class rushed to change.

---------------------------------------------

"Okay everyone, listen!" Coach Jooyoung said, making the whole indoor court silent. He wasnt the only one in charge though. "So for today's session, all of you might've heard what your homeroom teachers already told you. Then for this session, it will most likely take up the rest of your learning sessions for today."

The court was loud with the students' roar. They love skipping classes.

Jooyoung shushed them, "And for now, the teachers that will be in charge are Mr Eunhyuk, Ms Bora and Ms Soyou. Okay, skipping it fast, later on the girls will stay with Ms Bora and Ms Soyou here, while the boys will follow me to the field." Ms Bora who was beside him took charge, "And as you all know, today's session is to pick who's with who in a team. Making sure you and your friends are doing the best wouldnt really help you to get into the same group, just for your info. Because the team will fairly consist of losers and the athletes -if thats what you call them." The students sighed.

Ms Soyou then continued, "So mostly, I hope you will just do your best for the sake of having fun anyhow. Even if you try to be losers, it just wouldnt work. We'll be the ones who set the groups."

Mr Eunhyuk who was Mr Jooyoung's partner clapped his hands, "So now, get your butts moving!" The boys then went to follow the male teachers to the field.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Minah said, receiving nods from her friends.

----------------------------------------------

"Minah!"

Someone yelled her name as she collapsed to the ground.

The girls that were near them were quiet for a while until Bora called Nayeon, "Stop giving me that face and get her to the infirmary!"

It was obvious Nayeon did that on purpose. She likes Jin for like her whole life and that 3rd grader just ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter