Hesitation

A Kidnapped Daughter In Law
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OKAY GUYS, this is practically all Jin and Minah things that I worked out really hard for. But I'll really understand if not many of you will read tho.

-Saturday pt 2-

Solji's house

"Yah yah yah! Stop that!" Minah yelled -trying to stop Solji from calling Jin.

It was 12 pm and Solji did a good job on starving Minah. "Oh really? You're on the way? Thats nice. She's getting ready... Oh of course! She'll wear something proper... Sorry? Oh my God, it's 5 stars? Got it. See you later!" Solji smirked at Minah -succeeding halfway in forcing her bestie to date.

 

"NOOOO!!!! I'm not wearing this!" She said, putting away the tight red dress. "Yes, you are. Or do you prefer going ?" Solji teasingly asked.

Minah scoffed, "As if wearing that tight dress aint counted as being ."

Solji sighed, "Oh come on. You're no fun at all!" She pouted, hoping that Minah will agree on wearing the dress.

Minah sighed, looking down, "Dont you... have another dress or something? This is wayyyy too much."

Solji was celebrating in her mind, wishing that things would really go well among Jin and Minah. So she scrambled off, searching on something not so showy and ended up with a pink dress that should end just above Minah's knees.

Minah sighed as she grabbed the dress and worked on her light make up. Solji wasnt only watching, she was busy doing Minah's hair, rambling on how she would look so pretty and he'll have a major heart attack and whatever the shyt Minah didnt bother to hear.

And then she was done. They didnt take long. As soon as she was done, Jin was already ringing the doorbell.

Solji squealed -she was way too excited-, "Omo omo omo. Its like those scenes in the dramas where the guy confesses her long hidden love to the girl and the girl then accepted and then they they they GAHHH omg I'm sooo excited."

Minah rolled her eyes at Solji's ramble. She wasnt excited -at all- and she was nervous. For once, she was actually feeling some type of a different way than she'd normally do. 'Ah, any girl would feel like this if they're going on a date. A forced one after all.' She didnt want to admit the feelings tho, ever. Not in front of Solji at least. She grabbed her black clutch , matching her black heels.

 

She walked past Solji and made her way to the main door. Solji was behind her, looking somewhat like a creep from all her reactions.

"Oh my geeee. Okay okay. I'll stop talking." She shut as she sensed Minah wasnt really in the mood to play around.

They both looked to the door phone, watching how Jin was literally fidgeting -fixing his tie which happened to be pink, biting his lip now and then. Solji just chuckled as Minah looked down, balling a fist. She was really anxious now.

He didnt seem so bad, she thought. But she shook her head, 'You aint gonna be that easy, Minah. Not yet.'

She muttered a short bye to Solji as she opened the door, making Jin startled.

"Hey." He was apparently holding a breath, so the greet sounded short and awkward. He eyed her, hiding a smile from creeping on his face. Minah then cleared , "I really just want it to be quick. "

He later then got back to his senses and led Minah to his car. He really shouldnt let his guard down. He knew Minah wasnt the easy type, and he didnt want to burn his opportunity to finally get her to spend some time with him.

He didnt open the door for her, but he just assist her instead -smiling rather charmingly. Minah wasnt the type to have people do things for her and somehow, she found him being really relaxed around her. She only replied his smile, and opened the door herself. Not so romantic, and she really enjoyed that. They werent an official couple, so his ways were really letting her calm down. She was slowly breathing normally back.

Funny, she didnt realize holding her breath.

He then went to his seat and drove off.

"I'm not gonna make things awkward or lovey dovey. Just take this as a friendly way of me to get to know you, okay?" He chuckled lowly as he ended his sentences.

Minah's heart did flutter, and she tried hard not to show it. The fact he wasnt acting all sweet was making her slowly accepting him. As a friend, almost.

She cleared , "Where are we heading to?"

Jin answered, "Just a hotel of my father's."

Minah was kinda new to the news, she didnt pay any attention to boys after all. "Oh. I didnt know you're that wealthy."

Jin chuckled, "Nah. I'm living like normal teenagers would. Dad didnt really spoil me."

Minah stared at him for a while, thinking how having to drive a Merce isnt spoiling.

"What?" Jin's question caught her off guard. She was secretly adoring his looks from the side.

She looked away, "Nothing."

Jin smirked -in a nice way, "I got this for my grades last year. It wasnt easy."

Minah was hesitating for a while whether she somehow said her thoughts out loud. But she just nod at him, "But I didnt see your name on the top 10 though?"

Jin smiled, "You really are not into boys, are you?"

Minah looked at him, "Huh?"

Jin turned into a corner, the sight of a prestigious hotel was in front of them. "I have always been on the top 3, I guess you just didnt know me -or even any of the guys at school."

Minah was really thinking thoroughly as to why she didnt see his name back then on the board. And to come and think of it, she didnt know his name. (lol shame on her) She sighed as Jin parked the car.

"I'm Kim Seok Jin, just for your info."

Minah blinked her eyes, 'What the fu-. He's- Oh god shame on you, Minah.' She shook her head and headed out, following him. Her heart did flip at the thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter